Pakistan Army ousts the Taleban?

Uhm, you might have missed the fact that Al Qaida have claimed responsibility for the twin towers operation?
As the Taliban in Afghanistan housed Al Qaida training camps "The Stan" became a legit target after Taliban goverment refused to shut the camps down.

THAT is why ISAF is in country, not to get rid of opium, not to provide goverment to Afghanistan but to provide security for Afghani civilians in their own land and assist the elected civilian leadership and assist and train it´s police force.

OEF is a different mission, they are not in Afghanistan to stop opium either.
OEF forces are in Afghanistan for one reason and one reason only.
To hunt Al Qaida and Taliban forces down and kill or arrest them.

The two are very seperate missions.
One is a UN mission. (ISAF)
And the other (OEF) is a NATO mission.
Neither of the two are geared towards ending the growth of opium and/or governing Afghanistan.

No nation of either mission have layed claim to bases in The Stan, because lets face it. The bases currently in operation in neighbouring nations are more important in a tactical scense.
And not such a "hot potatoe" politically either.

I DO however find it very interesting that a cadet from the armed forces of Pakistan does not see the Taliban forces in his nation as a problem.
Not too long ago the Taliban went on the offensive and took a city within "spitting range" of the Pakistani capital.
How that can be construed as something other then a clear and present danger to the goverment of Pakistan is quite interesting and revealing.
Furthermore there is a lot of talk about what the Pakistani goverment did to help the Jihadists to evict Russia from Afghanistan.
Truth in this matter is that the most helpful thing the Pakistani goverment did to aid that cause was to let western agencies smuggle weapons across their border.
A reasonable question while speaking of this is, could they have stopped it?
When you see the state of the Pakistani border security today where Al Qaida and Taliban fighters cross over to Pakistan at will that question is relevant IMO.

I would also like to see some sort of statistics from a somewhat neutral source on the airvictory against India you layed claim to earlier in a thread.
I was under the impression that the airwar ended in somewhat of a stalemate.
But as that is something I have read some about on my own time maybe my sources have been biased. I dunno.

Didn´t the Pakistani SSG partake in some sort of joint exercise with western SOF awhile back?
I seem to remember there were talk about replacing their Russian Helos as they were borderline airworthy.
Has that been done yet?

Regards.
//KJ.

Last edited:
Hi,

Didn't knew India was Part of ISAF :roll: ..... Have seriously considered chnaging the sources from which you get your news ... **Yawn** It's not even funny anymore

Last edited:
And you might have failed to notice CIA preparing fake movies of osama threatening US public just to enhance the Bush popularity.:m16shoot:

And here is an Indian link about Indian Armed Activities in Afghanistan
http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=ZmFiMzA2OGMwMmFmYmQxNWUxYjY2ZWNjNWYyZmViNzc=

You pointed out about the taliban offensive in a city near islamabad, 1stly Get your facts corrected the city you talked about is not near Islamabad.
2ndly in western terminology all those who pick up arms in retaliation are now taliban or Alqaida. The offensive story you conveyed me was'nt an offensive rather it were the local taliban living in that city which media(west) highlighted.
Also day by day their are thousands of usama's getting birth, how long will you stop them as you failed to get even a single one, all this because of US policies. when the US drones starf the Homes and Wedding ceremonies of People in what you call "Terrorist Infected Areas" the individuals who lost their relatives in those bombings convert themselves to AntiUS fighters or in your terminology Terrorists.
To me real terrorist is USA which devasted IRaq for nothing, where are the chemical weapons they talked about prior to invasion, they told the world they are gonna relieve a common iraqi from a dictator like Sadam. then why did'nt they attack cuba for overthreowing Fedel Castro or Russia for Putin or Myanmar for Gen Shan thoy or African and Latin American dictators. You have to accept that civilised worl exists no where, every nation is terrorist when it comes to it's intrest. Bush wanted huge oil deposits of Iraq that's why US troops annhilated miliions of Innocent iraqis and Euorpean troops in Iraq looking for their share in oil.
Kindly compare the statistics of Those innocents killed by Al-Qaida(If it ever exists outside CIA propaganda office) and the so called freedom loving state of America.
Don't forget the Hiroshima and Nagasaki Nuclear charges on US, how have they any right to deprive Iran from Nuclear program on the basis of declaring it Irresponsible nation.
Which law of this world allowed Indian troops to kill innocents in kashmiris on daily basis.
Why did'nt the world cry when Israrel killed thousands of palestinians just in responce to their 13or 14killed, according to justice the world should have taken a military action against Israel but did'nt.
and when the hamas retaliates west declare it terrorist. In zooming I can give it like this, when the Israeli or US soldier kills an Afghan/Iraqi/Palestinian women or baby he is known as a freedom fighter or a soldier working for freedom and when the Talibans or Hamas retaliates by killing that soldier they are terrorists.
If we take it like this then talibans are equally civilised like US and they are justified in killing westerners like the US killing innocent Afghans or Iraqis or killing millions in Nuclear blasts of Hiroshima and Nagasaki or killing innocent serbs or raping the women of phillipines and many others.

Now I'll turn towards the indian involvement by supporting talibans, here is a report from US Intelligence official http://pakalert.wordpress.com/2009/...ainst-pakistan-says-us-intelligence-official/

Now look at these common "Pathan" men having no relation with Al-Qaida or Taliban but have a strong haterd towards USA.My question is how long will you produce so many osamas by your policies
Pakistanis%20burning%20US%20Flag.jpg

And you might have failed to notice CIA preparing fake movies of osama threatening US public just to enhance the Bush popularity.:m16shoot:

And here is an Indian link about Indian Armed Activities in Afghanistan
http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=ZmFiMzA2OGMwMmFmYmQxNWUxYjY2ZWNjNWYyZmViNzc=

You pointed out about the taliban offensive in a city near islamabad, 1stly Get your facts corrected the city you talked about is not near Islamabad.
2ndly in western terminology all those who pick up arms in retaliation are now taliban or Alqaida. The offensive story you conveyed me was'nt an offensive rather it were the local taliban living in that city which media(west) highlighted.
Also day by day their are thousands of usama's getting birth, how long will you stop them as you failed to get even a single one, all this because of US policies. when the US drones starf the Homes and Wedding ceremonies of People in what you call "Terrorist Infected Areas" the individuals who lost their relatives in those bombings convert themselves to AntiUS fighters or in your terminology Terrorists.
To me real terrorist is USA which devasted IRaq for nothing, where are the chemical weapons they talked about prior to invasion, they told the world they are gonna relieve a common iraqi from a dictator like Sadam. then why did'nt they attack cuba for overthreowing Fedel Castro or Russia for Putin or Myanmar for Gen Shan thoy or African and Latin American dictators. You have to accept that civilised worl exists no where, every nation is terrorist when it comes to it's intrest. Bush wanted huge oil deposits of Iraq that's why US troops annhilated miliions of Innocent iraqis and Euorpean troops in Iraq looking for their share in oil.
Kindly compare the statistics of Those innocents killed by Al-Qaida(If it ever exists outside CIA propaganda office) and the so called freedom loving state of America.
Don't forget the Hiroshima and Nagasaki Nuclear charges on US, how have they any right to deprive Iran from Nuclear program on the basis of declaring it Irresponsible nation.
Which law of this world allowed Indian troops to kill innocents in kashmiris on daily basis.
Why did'nt the world cry when Israrel killed thousands of palestinians just in responce to their 13or 14killed, according to justice the world should have taken a military action against Israel but did'nt.
and when the hamas retaliates west declare it terrorist. In zooming I can give it like this, when the Israeli or US soldier kills an Afghan/Iraqi/Palestinian women or baby he is known as a freedom fighter or a soldier working for freedom and when the Talibans or Hamas retaliates by killing that soldier they are terrorists.
If we take it like this then talibans are equally civilised like US and they are justified in killing westerners like the US killing innocent Afghans or Iraqis or killing millions in Nuclear blasts of Hiroshima and Nagasaki or killing innocent serbs or raping the women of phillipines and many others.

Now I'll turn towards the indian involvement by supporting talibans, here is a report from US Intelligence official http://pakalert.wordpress.com/2009/...ainst-pakistan-says-us-intelligence-official/

Now look at these common "Pathan" men having no relation with Al-Qaida or Taliban but have a strong haterd towards USA.My question is how long will you produce so many osamas by your policies
Pakistanis%20burning%20US%20Flag.jpg

Ok so could you please provide links to the CIA made Osama Videos? You need to take a look at KJ's avatar. thats what I say to you.

The CIA "propaganda office" doesnt come up with the number of people killed in a domestic attack, and doesnt make propaganda, trust me I live in the US theres not too much propaganda coming from the CIA

you also said the civilsed world exists nowhere Id say its pretty phuckin civilised here and in england and in europe, and in most of asia.

If you knew military history you would know that dropping the Nukes on hiroshima and nagasaki werent the worst. The firebombing of tokyo killed more people than those two combined. The USA used those to prevent an invasion of the Japanese mainland, wich would have cost more than a million lives. we are STILL using purple hearts orderd for that invasion(fun fact of the day) And Iran's leader is extremly irresponible. Who would trust someone who wants to start a nuclear war just to "kill the jews" as he put it? And millions of people didnt die in the bomings of hiroshima and nagasaki a couple 100 thousand died.

and you really didnt need to put that picture up. how would you feel if someone put a PK flag up on fire. or coverd in bacon grease;-)

Infantryman Ali -

What a complete waste of propaganda space. I can't even be bothered to pick it up.

- Infantryman Del Boy.

Last edited:
Redcell don't teach in the self made history, japenese already surrenderd on USS missuri and the bomb drops were after that. How you claim that it was just to aviod the invasion, after the bombings the US forces landed in Japan through amphibious landings.
I'm sorry about the flag but my actual aim was'nt o hurt you rather inform you the situation but still feels sorry.
You did'nt ans about iraq or other so many bombings and military adventure US has conducted on the Globe.
The Irani leader seems irresponsible to you only bcz of one statement but the Isrelis does'nt bcz of der "kind Behaviour with palestinians", and 2ndly I need a link for that "Irani leader stating his intrests in Nuclear war", rather he said about wiping out Israel from Arab map.
You have'nt answerd me fully. Alqaida is still a less threat then the USA, if don't agree compare the innocent killing rate.
You Americans will neva know that was the sole reason the many in the world supported the Soviets.

Redcell don't teach in the self made history, japenese already surrenderd on USS missuri and the bomb drops were after that. How you claim that it was just to aviod the invasion, after the bombings the US forces landed in Japan through amphibious landings.
I'm sorry about the flag but my actual aim was'nt o hurt you rather inform you the situation but still feels sorry.
You did'nt ans about iraq or other so many bombings and military adventure US has conducted on the Globe.
The Irani leader seems irresponsible to you only bcz of one statement but the Isrelis does'nt bcz of der "kind Behaviour with palestinians", and 2ndly I need a link for that "Irani leader stating his intrests in Nuclear war", rather he said about wiping out Israel from Arab map.
You have'nt answerd me fully. Alqaida is still a less threat then the USA, if don't agree compare the innocent killing rate.
You Americans will neva know that was the sole reason the many in the world supported the Soviets.

Date of japanese surrender= 2 September 1945, more that two weeks after acceping the Allies terms, Japan formally surrendered. The ceremonies, less than half an hour long, took place on board the battleship USS Missouri
http://www.history.navy.mil/photos/events/wwii-pac/japansur/js-8.htm
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history.do?action=Article&id=2751

Date Of Nuclear Bomb drops=August 6 1945 Hiroshima August 9 1945 Nagasaki
http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/august/9/newsid_3580000/3580143.stm

Amphibious landings were for Reconstruction Supervised by Military=
http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ho/time/cwr/91194.htm

As for Iran
http://www.adl.org/PresRele/ASInt_13/4814_13.htm
http://www.adl.org/main_International_Affairs/ahmadinejad_words.htm
http://www.adl.org/PresRele/ASInt_13/5361_13.htm
http://www.adl.org/main_International_Affairs/Ahmadinejad_UN_2008.htm
http://www.adl.org/main_International_Affairs/ahmadinejad_words.htm?Multi_page_sections=sHeading_6

Also Al Qaida attacked the United States UNPRE****INGVOKED on 9/11.

The Israilies bombing the gaza strip= Hezbolla shouldnt launch missles into Israel

DO NOT compare the United States to a Terrorist Organization. Terrorists kill innocent people on purpose. The United States Goal is NOT to kill Civillians. It happens But it Is Not the GOAL it is an ACCIDENT; a casualty of war.

I Dont Care how many People Supported The Soviets. In case you havent Noticed The Cold War Is Over.

And The United States And The WEST Won.:cowb:All those Yankee Cowboys EH? Thank you for the Apology about the flag, And If my Statement About The BAcon Grease Was Insulting I Am Sorry Too.

Redcell I asked for links stating president of Iran calling for world war III as you previously stated. All your links state President's determination tow wipe out the Jewish state of Israel, and offcourse I agree with his stance, the presence of Israel on an Arab land is not accepteble, why don't you form up or shift this Israel in your Hwaii or Newmexico or somewhere in Euorope why on Arabian land.
2ndly I have heard that in Europe and US who pretend to have much freedom of Speech the people are punished if they deny holucast, now if someone says holucast is a lie then why punishment? this makes me think that their is some thing wrong and as far as I know Holaucast neva happened.
Hitler offcourse had death camps but were similar to that possesed by Soviets or the american POW camps, nothing extraordinary.
And wheather you care or not the cold war is not over, if it's not the Soviet Union it's Russia a vigorious enemy of NATO/US and another emerging power is China.
You know both are friends incase of conflict with USA.
3rdly the way Germans are reacting clearly indicates they will leave US block in near future, also a map recently published by Russian Defence Think tank showed German weaight in Russian block.
The United States has'nt won, you are going to lose another war in Afghanistan, Me here in Pakistan know these facts very well then a US citizen living away seven seas.
I know US has lost control gradually over 70%afghan territory and the situation is going more pathetic day by day. Also it's in ma notice that US Army high command is hiding the death numbers of US Army killed in Afghanistan from world either by burrying soldiers on Afghan territory or send them to Germany rather then sending their bodies back home(USA), The RED flag is gonna rise again not bcz of the gradual increase in power of Red Block (Russia,China, NKorea) but also bcz of Wrong US policy towards it's strong allies(for instance Pakistan).
In Pakistan public supported US a decade before but now the siuation has changed.
and you said that why Hezbollah rocketed Israel, mr listen mexican drug dealers cross the US border and annually kill 100 US citizens (Mostly in New Mexico) will the US attack mexico and kill thousands of mexican citizens. Ans to 14or 15 killed by hezboullah should have been given by killing 14or15 Hezboullah members not by devastating entire lebanon, (Huh still lost a war from an under Equipped Militia the"Hezboullah").

Hi,

Read the Link you Post first ..

In fact there are at least 1,000 Indian paramilitary soldiers of the 'Indo-Tibetan Border Police' and the 'Border Roads Organization' — an adjunct to the Indian military similar to the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers — operating in Afghanistan.

These forces are not part of NATO/ISAF and have little or no contact with NATO or U.S. commands. Their official mission is the protection of Indian construction teams and businesses, India being one of the larger aid donors and investors in Afghanistan, up there with Iran. Two Indian contractors have been abducted and beheaded by militants in the last two years.

2ndly I have heard that in Europe and US who pretend to have much freedom of Speech the people are punished if they deny holucast, now if someone says holucast is a lie then why punishment? this makes me think that their is some thing wrong and as far as I know Holaucast neva happened.
Hitler offcourse had death camps but were similar to that possesed by Soviets or the american POW camps, nothing extraordinary.

Errm, let me just say that these death camps were extraordinary. If you actually took the time to go and visit Aushwitz-Birkenau, Sachsenhausen, Dachau, Buchenwald, Ravensbruck, Flossenburg & Theriesenstadt, to name but a few; you would see that these places were little more than death factories. The holocaust happened and it is real, admittedly Adolph Hitler was a rank amateur compared to Josef Stalin - but masses of people, were murdered in these places.

Let me pick up on the general theme of your statement. You blame the US for the current situation - don't bother I'm a Brit and we are eqully responsible, if not more so, for Afghanistan & Pakistan. NATO forces are there, you want to blame one, blame all.

Admittedly there have been some horrible mistakes and innocents have been killed, in all countries, but that does not mean that the intention is wrong, to give the Afghans a chance to determine their own future, without a gun to their head. The same goes for Pakistan, if you feel that strongly about the Western powers and all the aid that is being given to your country - then do something about! Not with violence but with dialogue - vote in those that match your beliefs, tell them that you do not need the stinking money of the decadent West and that you would rather sort yoursleves out without any outside help - that's the way to solve the problem.

I am continously feeling that answers from US citizens mostly ignore a number of my questions same is your case.
I blame US, yeah bcz the so called war on terror is led by US not by NATO, US is just enjoying NATO article (Stating that if one is attacked mean all are attacked).
So why should I blame NATO for this.
The 1st evil deed was shown by US when it did'nt recognise the newly formed govt of taliabns after soviet retreat and also forced most of the world not to do this.
If you call your actions of killing innocents a horrible mistake then I'd better say 9/11 is also a horrible mistake by Al-Qaida as it was her intention to target US military and accedently the planes colided with WTC.
emm mr listen why are you so much worried about Afghan people rights, why were'nt you worried when Myanmar's Gen than shoy, or Cuba's fedel castro or Russki puten confisscatted the basic rights of it's citizens. Were the Afghans only one left on the land of God to be probvided with this so called freedom, what justification you have about barbaric attacks on civilized society of Iraq.
I know we Pakistanis are forced to take foreign aid without that we can't retain the present status but don't forget Pakistan has suffered US$38Billion loss in this US war and US in return has not even given a half it, same in Military equipment.
Also we have thrown our Army in this US war for nothing, in actual fact war against talibans is useless for Pakistan but being a Non NATO Ally we are fulfilling our Commitment. We can remain peaceful with these talibans as we did a decade before and also those foriegners who give aid to us should'nt forget that it's Pakistan bcz of which they are now free from high soviet threat on their eastern flank, believe me if alone Pakistan had accepted the Soviet block the world would have been facing Soviet threat from cuba to korea right in 21st century.

Redcell I asked for links stating president of Iran calling for world war III as you previously stated. All your links state President's determination tow wipe out the Jewish state of Israel, and offcourse I agree with his stance, the presence of Israel on an Arab land is not accepteble, why don't you form up or shift this Israel in your Hwaii or Newmexico or somewhere in Euorope why on Arabian land.
And wheather you care or not the cold war is not over, if it's not the Soviet Union it's Russia a vigorious enemy of NATO/US and another emerging power is China.
You know both are friends incase of conflict with USA.
3rdly the way Germans are reacting clearly indicates they will leave US block in near future, also a map recently published by Russian Defence Think tank showed German weaight in Russian block.
The United States has'nt won, you are going to lose another war in Afghanistan, Me here in Pakistan know these facts very well then a US citizen living away seven seas.
I know US has lost control gradually over 70%afghan territory and the situation is going more pathetic day by day. Also it's in ma notice that US Army high command is hiding the death numbers of US Army killed in Afghanistan from world either by burrying soldiers on Afghan territory or send them to Germany rather then sending their bodies back home(USA), The RED flag is gonna rise again not bcz of the gradual increase in power of Red Block (Russia,China, NKorea) but also bcz of Wrong US policy towards it's strong allies(for instance Pakistan).
In Pakistan public supported US a decade before but now the siuation has changed.
and you said that why Hezbollah rocketed Israel, mr listen mexican drug dealers cross the US border and annually kill 100 US citizens (Mostly in New Mexico) will the US attack mexico and kill thousands of mexican citizens. Ans to 14or 15 killed by hezboullah should have been given by killing 14or15 Hezboullah members not by devastating entire lebanon, (Huh still lost a war from an under Equipped Militia the"Hezboullah").

Id like links to validate your statements, and please tell me were i said that iran wants to start WWIII.

Why Cant Israel exist in the middle east, what makes those lands Arab lands? I belive Islam is a peaceful religion, were does wiping Israel off the map come in with this?

I can deny the holaucaust and Nothing will happen legally so what you have heard is false, or you may have misunderstood.

The Cold War Is Over, And Its Been Over For a While If its not over post a link that proves it.

The US destroyed the Al Qaida bases And took Down the Taliban Regime,So looks like we are winning.

Allied WII POW camp=
http://www.bbc.co.uk/manchester/content/image_galleries/240305_north_at_war_gallery.shtml?20

Nazi Concentration Camp= its a large list
http://remember.org/camps/birkenau/bir-list.html

The US isnt hiding the Numbers of deaths in Afganistan, and if they are Prove it. send the link. living in America I can Tell you that there is no way that the Gov Could hide that or would, cause if we found out some serious poo would go down.

The USSR was Russia plus Satalite states so by saying if its not the USSR its Russia your not saying anything they are one in the same

Please tell me were you got the info about the 100 people murderd annuly, and mexico is not launching rockets into American Backyards and the Mexican Government in cooperation with the US gov To take care of border violence.

Do you support Hezbolla and hamas and thier actions against Israel?

Yeah sure Islam is a peaceful religon but this does'nt mean to snatch someone homeland and to become it's owner, suppose I push you out from your home and declare it my home will you accept it or will any civilised society accept. Neva, so the Middle East belongs to Arabs similarly the England belongs to English or France to French. Most of the jews were threw der from Russia, Germany Europe and Asia and Some parts of Africa. Why should Arabs sacrifise their land for the International Jews, why don't you shift this Israel somewhere in Europe or in your USA for instance Hwaii will be a nice place for Israel to exist plus Muslim world will accept it alongwith free of security problems, but on Arab land it's existance is totally unacceptable.
Which law of world allow jews to declare an Arab land as der homeland.
I don't need to point out such minor things through ma posts that wheather cold war is over or not, but you urdelf have knowledge how Russkis are building up themselves again and some days ago thier Bombers violated US airsapace also now again are they stationing squardons outside Russia for example in venzuela.
and China which I don't need to explain will very soon cow down USA, Ecnomically already they are occupying US markets. 2ndly A strong Iran has came to existance with Irani people having mind to build up a strong persian empire, you see the throughout developments, and for NKorea I don't need to explan much as uncle sam is already in depression from their.
Now compare it with the Soviet era when a only strong soviet union was present with weak companions to face USA and NATO. but just because of your false policies you will very soon lose Pakistan also and once Pakistan will turn to anti US block USA will no more be able to stop the communist storm.
I can feel the smell of revolution here, bcz of your wrong approach you lost Iran and turned it into a threat for you same are you doing with Pakistan.
And I totally support hamas and hezbullah bcz if the israelis have right to demolihs lebanon and to kill innocent palestinians then hamas and hezbullah have equal rights to wipe out Israel. I still remember two pics one in which Israeli AF bombing a UN Children school and the other an IDF brave soldier (National Israeli Hero he should be)
Emptying his machine gun magazines on a boy of age hardly 3or 4.
If Al-Qaida conducts terrorism then Israel conducts state Terrorism and both should be dealt with same manner.

I
f you call your actions of killing innocents a horrible mistake then I'd better say 9/11 is also a horrible mistake by Al-Qaida as it was her intention to target US military and accedently the planes colided with WTC.

Do you really believe this? A horrible mistake! Your so brainwash kid I guess your Taliban.

Yeah sure Islam is a peaceful religon but this does'nt mean to snatch someone homeland and to become it's owner, suppose I push you out from your home and declare it my home will you accept it or will any civilised society accept. Neva, so the Middle East belongs to Arabs similarly the England belongs to English or France to French. Most of the jews were threw der from Russia, Germany Europe and Asia and Some parts of Africa. Why should Arabs sacrifise their land for the International Jews, why don't you shift this Israel somewhere in Europe or in your USA for instance Hwaii will be a nice place for Israel to exist plus Muslim world will accept it alongwith free of security problems, but on Arab land it's existance is totally unacceptable.
Which law of world allow jews to declare an Arab land as der homeland.
I don't need to point out such minor things through ma posts that wheather cold war is over or not, but you urdelf have knowledge how Russkis are building up themselves again and some days ago thier Bombers violated US airsapace also now again are they stationing squardons outside Russia for example in venzuela.
and China which I don't need to explain will very soon cow down USA, Ecnomically already they are occupying US markets. 2ndly A strong Iran has came to existance with Irani people having mind to build up a strong persian empire, you see the throughout developments, and for NKorea I don't need to explan much as uncle sam is already in depression from their.
Now compare it with the Soviet era when a only strong soviet union was present with weak companions to face USA and NATO. but just because of your false policies you will very soon lose Pakistan also and once Pakistan will turn to anti US block USA will no more be able to stop the communist storm.
I can feel the smell of revolution here, bcz of your wrong approach you lost Iran and turned it into a threat for you same are you doing with Pakistan.
And I totally support hamas and hezbullah bcz if the israelis have right to demolihs lebanon and to kill innocent palestinians then hamas and hezbullah have equal rights to wipe out Israel. I still remember two pics one in which Israeli AF bombing a UN Children school and the other an IDF brave soldier (National Israeli Hero he should be)
Emptying his machine gun magazines on a boy of age hardly 3or 4.
If Al-Qaida conducts terrorism then Israel conducts state Terrorism and both should be dealt with same manner.

OK Infantryman, I really need to synthesize your position, because I'm getting caught up in rhetoric and not discussion.

1. You deny the holocaust - this does annoy me, I will confess.
2. You blame the US for the current situation if Afghanistan, because they refused to recognise the Taleban governement??
3. You deny that Israel should exist, because you believe that the land belongs to??? - which tribe?
4. You support a new Persian Empire, perhaps Ahmendinijad could be called Darius?

I only ask this in the spirit of debate, I'm not seeing a lot of facts, but a lot gut reaction - which is fine, that's how I roll sometimes as well - but I would like to know if these are your positions before I discuss them.

What scares me is that at the moment you are contributing only rhetoric and bile to the debate. We need to have a more reasoned discussion, so that we can understand each others argument.

I dont know why you even attempt to debate with Infantry Ali. He's not interested in debate, he's just spouting off propaganda he's been taught or read in books.

I dont suffer fools, and quite frankly he falls into that catagory

Personally I have decided that in life there are times when violence is the only correct response to idiocy. Hence the reason I don't debate on the internet, pubs are better.
:)

Back