Paintball tactics - Page 2

--

January 24th, 2005  
soldierzhonor

we were getting back into woodsball but still do the speedball since thats the direction the sport is turning. Woodsball is a slower pace game/move to contact type and speedball is all about the angles and lanes. Just a truly great sport. Depends on those around you whether it can be a good day or bad by how the attitudes of those playing are.
January 24th, 2005  
Whispering Death

Is it just me or does this thread not bump?
January 24th, 2005  
A Can of Man

In speedball you have to go in with your plan and stick to it wthout much chance of initiative. Woodsball allows for that much more.
Speedball is just sort of weird.

I have a Tippmann A5.
--
January 24th, 2005  
CDTGaticaW201

Same...It's a great gun, no chops so far, Mine's pretty stock, minus the GTA barrel that came with it. I'm thinking about selling it and getting an Ariakon Sim-4 though.
January 24th, 2005  
A Can of Man

Just don't get a flat line. That stuff I hear has serious accuracy problems... if a paintball gun's accuracy wasn't bad enough already.
January 24th, 2005  
r031Button

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
Just don't get a flat line. That stuff I hear has serious accuracy problems... if a paintball gun's accuracy wasn't bad enough already.
Flat lines kill the velocity of the ball; that's where the inaccuracy occurs. A-5's are nice, I just don't like how the cyclose sticks out from the right side, but that's a speedball opinion I suppose.
January 24th, 2005  
Whispering Death

2001 Angel LCD, Ricochet Apache loader, currently running Angel A.I.R. nitrogen but will be switching it out for a MaxFlow Inline Reg by May.
February 2nd, 2005  
r031Button

Forgot my marker:P SHooting a tooled spyder right now, that's becoming an Impulse in like a month :P Black, with a CP no rise, and blade trigger.
June 15th, 2005  
soldierzhonor

I joined a online pb brigade. It has rank structure but only for identifying experience. They even set up a scenario paintball league. Been with it now for 2 weeks so we'll see where it goes since I can only post on their forums and with my past playing experience I made corporal. Then I added my list of gear lol. Fastest promotion to sergeant I ever seen lol. The forum there has alot of tips for scenario geared players. They tend to play down the speedballers but I'll live through it lol. Went home for 2 week R+R and in 2 days put in about 16 hours of paintball and me and a teammate went through 10 cases of paint. Yea, we lay into the trigger but thats what its all about lol.
August 20th, 2005  
ill be damed if i know

yeah i play alot of paintball usually iam the person that people shout orders to and also saves everyone asses tactics are usually attack on two flanks and keep couple at our own base thats pretty much it.