Paintball players?

Chqusmc said:
i know we in the marines practice with the M-16 and get some other stuff to make it work with the paint balls a have a question about it tought.
it has a 9 mm calliber is that harder than the regular paint ball guns?

the paintball ammo your talking about is known as simunition. You can load it just like a regular round and they are in casings like a real round, these usually shoot at a lower velocity (about 200fps) but still let you know when you get hit and leave the proof (i.e. welt.) These arent on the civilian market as far as I know but there are actual military style helmets used for this. These helmets used for simunition arent rated by ASTM for regular paintball projectiles which are .68 caliber.

soldierzhonor said:
the paintball ammo your talking about is known as simunition. You can load it just like a regular round and they are in casings like a real round, these usually shoot at a lower velocity (about 200fps) but still let you know when you get hit and leave the proof (i.e. welt.) These arent on the civilian market as far as I know but there are actual military style helmets used for this. These helmets used for simunition arent rated by ASTM for regular paintball projectiles which are .68 caliber.

Yeah, and when the opfor puts their ammo in the freezer, it teaches a lesson to those who think that we are "just" simulating combat.

I play, currently using a Brass Eagle Eradicator. The gun sucks though, a paintball has never made it out of that gun intact.

Hits taken-
Head: 1
Torso: 0
Arm/Hand: 0
Leg/Foot: 1

Hits achieved-
Head: 0
Torso: 0
Arm/Hand: 0
Leg/Foot: 0

Obviously I've only played 1 game in the past, and was the last "surviving" member of my team.

Current Wishlist:
Tippman A-2 with M4 kit
Clamshell Armor
Tactical Gloves and Elbow/Knee pads
SWAT-style helmet and mask combo
Tactical Vest
set of 6 throat microphones
Overall estimated cost: $750

you all take the easy way, i made a tank from a fourwheeler, ALOT of cardboard and two Viewloader Prodigy markers, and they perfmored much like Panzer I, alota lead ...errr paint ... flying out at once, of course, my tank looked absolutely nothing like a tank every produced, oh well it was fun bouncin' around and getting shot up while people threw lil tippman grenades at us :rambo: but yeah, i plan on making another tank outa a lawnmower and ether alot more cardboard or soem thin plywood

i play

i have a k-mart brand it's a Blade OZ me and my friends been playing for 2 years now and we play out in the woods we have a war game going it's really fun

i just bought a vengeance 2.0 cocker and i was wondering if anyone here has experience with the dye throttle air system (good or not worth buying?)

actually PBReview was a good idea but the reviews are mostly biased towards the gun in question. Im a member of over 20 paintball forums and find the forums to be a better review for equipment since there are open forums on the discussion of the good and bad of all types of gear. Of all the markers I've owned my faves are my current Cobra Mamba IR3 and my Spyder AMG LCD. This is coming from a person who as owned angels, cockers, mags, spyders, brass eagles, viewloaders, pirahnas, bushmasters, and the relative ease of owning a spyder and the abitlty to upgrade them are great. The angel has the bells and whistles but I do have to say that COPS2 isnt the best design so putting an eye on it is the next step. Thats why the new angels have Eyez instead of COPS. The technology in this sport is an eye opener. Even though tactical to practical had a show on it....paintball was civilian before it was military.

Been to a couple of rental places which were a blast. Mostly though in Wisconsin, the trouble making :twisted: mischievous :p people with paintball guns add more spots to the cows in the fields. Colored spots that is. :D

i play all the time, woodsball renegade style. i just have a basic marker, spyder aggressor, works great for me. love paintball.

i use to paintball all the time @ SC village in southern california. i had some friends on a few different teams so they started taking me! word of advice to new players.....dont play against a pro team!!!! and girls 2 words chest protector cuz....OUCH! lol. its fun times though for sure! fun too watch too. NPPL LA was the most fun. my 2 teams won woo! haha soo long ago. when there was still warped kids, and non of this city named team stuff. wierdos. lol.

4ever Proud-JHC-My Bro.My Hero.

spec ops paintball has a pretty neat little setup for all the scenario players. They give rank according to length of time played at time of signup and points later on for each day of play whether you did good or bad. PM me if you'd like the link. If I post it here I believe it'd be percieved as spam. They have even created a scenario paintball league. It has some tweaking they could do but overall its a good step for scenario ballers.

Back