Pain in the *****

Kavesk09

I wasnt there when this happened, but a friend told me about it when he was in the army

They where marching, and had been for about a day. One of the guys began complaining about having pain in his *****, the kommander said: "You walk it off!!". And the guy just had to continue walking, and didnt dare to complain again.
They marched for about another day or somthing, and at the end a hellicopter had to come and pic him up and get him to a hospital, and he had to undergo a surgery....

I found this story so typical the army, you can allways just walk it off:-D Feel extremly sorry for the guy tough:p

dang, thats rough. we had one guy here over the summer who lacerated his urethra on the endurance course. poor guy kept pissing blood and had to go to the doc. they told him if it didnt heal right, he would be peeing around corners. poor guy. hes all better now though.

One of my buddies in the Far East caught a dose of Gonorrhea. He reported sick, the conversation went something like this:-
Medical Officer. “Whats wrong with you?”
My buddy, “He's caught a cold sir.”
The MO looked at him oddly and asked, “Who's caught a bloody cold?”
My buddy took out his manhood and replied, “He has sir.”

I reported sick with inflammation of the inner ear which we called “Singapore ear.”

MO. “Whats wrong with you?”

Me, “Singapore ear sir.”

MO, "Singapore ear, who's the f:cen:ing doctor here, you or me?”

Last edited:
One of my buddies in the Far East caught a dose of Gonorrhea. He reported sick, the conversation went something like this:-
Medical Officer. “Whats wrong with you?”
My buddy, “He's caught a cold sir.”
The MO looked at him oddly and asked, “Who's caught a bloody cold?”
My buddy took out his manhood and replied, “He has sir.”
Yeah,.. and the traditional answer being well if it doesn't sneeze in the next to minutes, I'm going to treat it as VD. Fourteen days stoppage of leave son.

Back