• Yes, I have fired a firearm before

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • No, I don't own firearms

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • No, I have not fired a firearm before

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Rattler said:
I find the poll has no multiple choice, like e.g. no, I dont own firearms, but yes, I have fired them before.

Rattler

Thats where I am too.

Just FDR, I am not saying this would have been my choice (I, as European, would never say whether I owned or not as it is illegal here to own if you do not have a hunting license). I was just trying to point out that the poll did not offer the right options for many ppl.

For me, to keep things clear, it would be: "Yes, I have fired" and "Won´t tell" as answers.

Interestingly, if you look at the poll results, seems many ppl are owning but never have fired??? Ay, the Internet!

Rattler

Last edited:
I don't own any firearms(im 16yrs.old)but i have fired a Beretta M1934,Zastava M57 and a russian IZ16 double barrel shotgun...
:biggun:

Just FDR, I am not saying this would have been my choice (I, as European, would never say whether I owned or not as it is illegal here to own if you do not have a hunting license). I was just trying to point out that the poll did not offer the right options for many ppl.

For me, to keep things clear, it would be: "Yes, I have fired" and "Won´t tell" as answers.

Interestingly, if you look at the poll results, seems many ppl are owning but never have fired??? Ay, the Internet!

Rattler

Yeah I haven't bothered to choose. The selections are very very odd indeed!

No, I don't own firearms. I'm too clumsy and most likely just hurt myself :roll: specially if I can break my foot in a pothole, lol.

I own 47 of them, all licensed and registered and if I can find an MP44 it will be 48.

Well I may as well update this, it is now 62 up from 47.

I am also considering getting into black powder just for something different, back during my early engineering days we built a couple of black powder mortars which fired baked bean tins full of sand and had a hell of a lot of fun with that.

Let's see, A Glock G22c in S&W .40 cal, Kahr 9 mm for concealed carry, Ruger Super Single Six .22 with an extra magnum chamber, S&W snubbie in .38 Special, H&R .22 revolver, 2 inch barrel, 9 shot, Erma .22 cal luger, Stoeger Arms .22 cal luger, .32 cal derringer, 2 inch barrel, Mini 14, .223 cal, stainless with two 30 round magazines, Marlin model 60 .22 cal with Redfield scope for small game hunting, Mosin-Nagant 7.62 x 54R with 4X PU scope, modified bolt handle, Remington .22 single shot bolt action rifle, my first rifle when I was 10 years old. I think that's it.

Back