Own version of Marine joke "Ranger VRs Atheist"

JamesK

Really bored one day so I rewrote this.

A ranger was attending a college course between missions in Iraq and Afghanistan . The professor, an avowed atheist, shocked the class one day when he walked in, looked toward the ceiling, and said loudly, "God, if you are real, then I want you to knock me off this platform.
I'll give you exactly 15 minutes."
The lecture room fell silent and the professor began his lecture Ten minutes went by and the professor proclaimed, "Here I am God - still waiting."
It got down to the last minute when the Ranger stood up, walked toward the professor and twisted his arm and threw him on his back off the platform, then places his knee in his neck untill he is unconcious. The ranger went back to his seat and sat down. The other students were shocked and stunned and sat there looking on in silence.
The professor came to, noticeably shaken, looked at the Ranger and asked, "What's is the matter with you? Why did you do that?"
The Ranger calmly replied, "God is busy today trying to explain to the 364 extremists I sent to his kingdom on my last tour "Get the f@^$ away from my gate, theres no virgins here." So He sent me."

Last edited by a moderator:
I regularly challenge "Gaaarrrd" to show his hand but unlike in your imaginative fairy story, he has never come up with the goods.

I think perhaps your "Ranger" was off his medication.

Looks like your Ranger was a Marine.
I think I've found the reason why you've got so many beer bottles in your room.

Back