Ow, everything hurts....

CanadianCowgirl

Well I've been doing my orientation into the Royal Military College of Canada for the past 3 weeks and I am SO sore and exhausted. I've never ran so much or have done so many pushups in my life. I could almost swear I can feel my arms getting bigger! lol. Only problem is we never get recovery time so everything is getting run down and just walking up the stairs kills me now :shock:

I felt that way when I switched departments to outbound. Three 12-hour shifts over the weekend hand loading merchandise into trailers. After the second weekend things started leveling out--endorphins vs. pain receptors. The 4 days downtime made all the difference. Hang in there; few people die from training.

OCDTSmith said:
Well I've been doing my orientation into the Royal Military College of Canada for the past 3 weeks and I am SO sore and exhausted. I've never ran so much or have done so many pushups in my life. I could almost swear I can feel my arms getting bigger! lol. Only problem is we never get recovery time so everything is getting run down and just walking up the stairs kills me now :shock:

You drop down and give me 20 Smith! And I want to hear those hands clap every time. :drill:

:lol: they actually had us doing that, then they wanted to make it more challenging and made it so that our whole body had to come off the ground when we clapped, talk about me planting my face into the ground :D

Yeah, sometimes they get a little carried away, like, "all right maggots, put your right hip on your left shoulder. No wait, you can't do that, take them back down." :D

Yeah, there have been a few times where I physically couldn't keep up with what we were doing, like when they're telling us how to do pushups and it's " Up, Down, Up, Middle, Down, Middle, Down, Middle...hold it....hold it...down...up, middle, down, middle, down, middle down, up...." After awhile I get behind because they're yelling it in random succession, I've learned to just pump them out til my arms collapse, :D

Back