Over 1,000,000 served!! :)

Redleg

The fire is everything
Staff member
I have forgot to check the visitors stats last few days, but www.military-quotes.com has now served over 1,000,000 "customers" since it was opened in December 2002!! :D
(1,012,380 right now!)

The number of visitors pr day has fallen a bit in July, to around 5,000.
But this is quite normal during the summer holiday.

It was 5-7,000 pr day in June, and I expect it to rise to at least that much again in August!

Thank you very much to everyone of you who has visited this site and forum! :)

well since I have found this site I have been preachin about it in the military chat rooms on Yahoo and in the local ones as well. Hopefully I can help to get you more members.

sgtbreeden said:
well since I have found this site I have been preachin about it in the military chat rooms on Yahoo and in the local ones as well. Hopefully I can help to get you more members.

That could be a good and bad thing .. many teenage ninja super CIA Recon Rambo SEAL Sniper Rangers stomp the Yahoo military rooms, I am told. :lol:

All well, bring 'em on. :rambo:

RnderSafe said:
sgtbreeden said:

That could be a good and bad thing .. many teenage ninja super CIA Recon Rambo SEAL Sniper Rangers stomp the Yahoo military rooms, I am told. :lol:

All well, bring 'em on. :rambo:

Chill um down RnderSafe!

RnderSafe said:
sgtbreeden said:

All well, bring 'em on.

We have had our share of those already, so I agree with you:
Bring'em on, we're ready!! :rambo:
(I hope :? )

Redleg said:
RnderSafe said:
sgtbreeden said:

All well, bring 'em on.

We have had our share of those already, so I agree with you:
Bring'em on, we're ready!! :rambo:
(I hope :? )
There aint nothin out there we cant handle. :twisted:

Back