Over 1,000,000 served!! :)

--
Boots

July 15th, 2004  
Redleg

Topic: Over 1,000,000 served!! :)

I have forgot to check the visitors stats last few days, but www.military-quotes.com has now served over 1,000,000 "customers" since it was opened in December 2002!!
(1,012,380 right now!)

The number of visitors pr day has fallen a bit in July, to around 5,000.
But this is quite normal during the summer holiday.

It was 5-7,000 pr day in June, and I expect it to rise to at least that much again in August!

Thank you very much to everyone of you who has visited this site and forum!
July 15th, 2004  
AlexKall

And theres over 1300 members! Sorry i kind of missed it, i remember it beeing 500

Way to go
July 15th, 2004  
sgtbreeden

well since I have found this site I have been preachin about it in the military chat rooms on Yahoo and in the local ones as well. Hopefully I can help to get you more members.
--
Boots
July 16th, 2004  
RnderSafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtbreeden
well since I have found this site I have been preachin about it in the military chat rooms on Yahoo and in the local ones as well. Hopefully I can help to get you more members.
That could be a good and bad thing .. many teenage ninja super CIA Recon Rambo SEAL Sniper Rangers stomp the Yahoo military rooms, I am told.

All well, bring 'em on.
July 17th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

Wow!!! I remember when this thing... well didn't have this many people.
July 19th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RnderSafe
Quote:
That could be a good and bad thing .. many teenage ninja super CIA Recon Rambo SEAL Sniper Rangers stomp the Yahoo military rooms, I am told.

All well, bring 'em on.
Chill um down RnderSafe!
July 19th, 2004  
Redleg

Quote:
Quote:

All well, bring 'em on.
We have had our share of those already, so I agree with you:
Bring'em on, we're ready!!
(I hope )
July 19th, 2004  
Darkmb101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redleg
Quote:
Quote:

All well, bring 'em on.
We have had our share of those already, so I agree with you:
Bring'em on, we're ready!!
(I hope )
There aint nothin out there we cant handle.
August 3rd, 2004  
silent driller

So here's a fun question... Who was visitor #1,000,000?
August 3rd, 2004  
Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent driller
So here's a fun question... Who was visitor #1,000,000?
Ouch...