Outraged !!!!

tetvet

Banned
Being Outraged has become a popular sport in the U.S. and around the world what you have is a nucleases that make money off the mindless by stirring up issues on any subject , people like Al Sharpton is one of the better examples and the great unwashed have their shot at being someone noticed but very briefly . :bored:

The post was meant for chit chat for the interested not BS from the droll .

That would depend on what side of the fence people sit on concerning rev sharpton's views on religious freedom or support the religious freedom act approved and signed by governor pence.
It is indeed a thorny issue and relates to a story in the uk from a couple of years ago when a gay couple were refused accommodation because of their status and the fact that the woman refusing accommodation couldn't accept them sleeping together in the same bed.
They took her to court and she lost the business that took years to build, not through court fees, she lost, but from the hatred of so called liberal do gooders.

That would depend on what side of the fence people sit on concerning rev sharpton's views on religious freedom or support the religious freedom act approved and signed by governor pence.
It is indeed a thorny issue and relates to a story in the uk from a couple of years ago when a gay couple were refused accommodation because of their status and the fact that the woman refusing accommodation couldn't accept them sleeping together in the same bed.
They took her to court and she lost the business that took years to build, not through court fees, she lost, but from the hatred of so called liberal do gooders.

But to some degree should the stupid be in business in the first place?

Sure telling the truth is nice even if it is a biggoted point of view but the smart person would have simply said sorry but a more suitable applicant got the accommodation (assuming we are talking a place to live), it is illegal to reject people based on colour, religion or sex but it is not illegal to decline someone because you believe someone better for the spot was available and anyone with an ounce of business sense knows this.

But to some degree should the stupid be in business in the first place?

Sure telling the truth is nice even if it is a biggoted point of view but the smart person would have simply said sorry but a more suitable applicant got the accommodation (assuming we are talking a place to live), it is illegal to reject people based on colour, religion or sex but it is not illegal to decline someone because you believe someone better for the spot was available and anyone with an ounce of business sense knows this.

Agreed, this is a debate that will never have a happy ending for both sides. I'm a great believer in the saying " my house, my rules".
That way there can be no mistakes and if one party doesn't like it, then they can walk away

Agreed, this is a debate that will never have a happy ending for both sides. I'm a great believer in the saying " my house, my rules".
That way there can be no mistakes and if one party doesn't like it, then they can walk away

I tend to live my life by some assertive rights, it makes life easier and come from a book called when I say no I feel guilty. Perhaps if some people had perused it then they would have a better understanding of each other. I shall post all ten quoted but I just choose what I want and when I want.
ASSERTIVE RIGHT I: You have the right to judge your own behavior, thoughts, and emotions, and to take the responsibility for their initiation and consequences upon yourself.
ASSERTIVE RIGHT II: You have the right to offer no reasons or excuses for justifying your behavior.
ASSERTIVE RIGHT III: You have the right to judge if you are responsible for finding solutions to other people's problems.
ASSERTIVE RIGHT IV: You have the right to change your mind.
ASSERTIVE RIGHT V: You have the right to make mistakes -- and be responsible for them.
ASSERTIVE RIGHT VI: You have the right to say, "I don't know."
ASSERTIVE RIGHT VII: You have the right to be independent of the goodwill of others before coping with them.
ASSERTIVE RIGHT VIII: You have the right to be illogical in making decisions.
ASSERTIVE RIGHT IX: You have the right to say, "I don't understand."
ASSERTIVE RIGHT X: You have the right to say, "I don't care."
Most people unwittingly live subservient lives, bowing down to the wills and rules and petty by-laws of people and local governments, why?
My response to the op was an outrage bus, not because I wanted to annoy or offend, but because I can and it is relevant

Back