To our richest members, what was your road to success?

Yossarian

Forum Resistance Leader
I have a general question, how does one on the milforums make bank? I am among one of the poor here in terms of milibucks. And all I am wondering how do you make milibucks? I don't mind what it takes, I just want to buy something but I look at my bank account and see how far off the item really is to my current budget.

I know this may sound like I am a bit, you know, slow, but I read through the facts pages, and still am at a standstill on how you make milibucks, also I almost completly ingore anything to do with milibucks, and thus do not know how to make any profit.

So other than that, I am open to suggestions, theres only one direction to go from here, and thats up.

Three words: post like mad. Spend about a month or so keeping up with posts in the neverending stories section.

Or, just post constantly for five years. :D

Really? Man I feel like a moron for not knowing this sooner >_<.

Will I still have time to go outside/eat/sleep/bath/hang out with lady friend?

Really? Man I feel like a moron for not knowing this sooner >_<.

Will I still have time to go outside/eat/sleep/bath/hang out with lady friend?
No idea... see, I don't have very many of those. :) I dunno... I hardly even buy anything anymore.

Love the new avatar, by the way.

Wilco, Mr. Redleg is my milforum idol though, so I forgive him, but I will find ways, at this rate I may have a new item by this time next year, I mean there can't be that many variable can there?

I rarely post on never ending stories so it's never been a problem.
Just post... I do all of the things you asked Sukio and I still have a lot of Milbucks.

Yeah... I just remember having the conversation a long time ago with bunch of oldies... Back when MightyMacbeth was still here.

im not against the rich, Im not the guy in the ditch digging watching the man in the limo drive by and saying (one day that man is going to be down here with me)

Im the guy saying (one day I am going to be the man up there in that limo).

Kudos Mr. Team Infidel.

Sukio:

i'd say "one day i'll be the guy in the limo... he'll be in this here ditch, covered in ten feet of soil :)"

Back