Our holiday decor - Page 2




 
--
 
December 24th, 2015  
Capt Frogman
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Highway Man
I was thinking a bit closer to home!!!
I know I3 is a perverted Viking but you don't need to go that far.
December 24th, 2015  
The Highway Man
 
 
Just check out the Christmas thread - you'll approve.
December 24th, 2015  
Capt Frogman
 
 
Just seen it.
--
December 24th, 2015  
The Highway Man
 
 
kleenex?
December 24th, 2015  
Capt Frogman
 
 
As always.
December 25th, 2015  
I3BrigPvSk
 
 
Perverts, me on the other hand never do anything immoral.
December 25th, 2015  
The Highway Man
 
 
you may not, but your countryfolk do, those in the photo are Swedish.
December 27th, 2015  
Sara
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Highway Man
you may not, but your countryfolk do, those in the photo are Swedish.
Throw in a few Swedish meatballs and you've got yourself a Scandinavian Smorgasbord there.

Chow down boys...
December 28th, 2015  
JOC
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara
Throw in a few Swedish meatballs and you've got yourself a Scandinavian Smorgasbord there.

Chow down boys...
So 13 this is the official national dish. With or w/o lingonberries?
December 28th, 2015  
I3BrigPvSk
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOC
So 13 this is the official national dish. With or w/o lingonberries?

Yes, pretty much so. The lingonberries go with vodka, more or less a lingonberry per every gallon of vodka.
 


Similar Topics
Pizza Hut offers to rehire manager who refused to open on holiday
I respectfully invite you to check out my corny holiday tribute
An Atheist's Holiday
Al-Qaeda, Iraq insurgents mark Muslim holiday