ouch

Well you're in for a treat, had mine done last year. It was pretty dang painful because I only had one shot of novacaine because the dentist's assistant was a real cutie and I wanted to impress her with my insane manliness. :lol: Turns out that that doesn't work so well.

My brother had to have two of his wisdom teeth shattered and then pulled because they were resting at a strange angle. Fun times.

But don't worry, Redleg, it will only hurt for a second. :lol: :lol:

And I hope you feel better soon, Sherman.

for a second?!, i dident hurt when thay pulled in....but it was lock in teir so they had to cut my gums...now the novocane is slowly fading and so am i from the pain.....

Haha, don't worry guys, it's not as bad as most people say it is. Both my brother and I were doing just fine and eating solid food (against AMA, of course haha) within 48 hours of the operation. Most people just want to take their time, which is where you get the stories about people being in pain for a week or more. The worst part of it is you drool on yourself the first time you eat solid food because your jaw has been so jacked around with that it's kind of hard to chew or even keep your mouth closed sometimes, but that wears off pretty quick.

SilverPhoenix said:
Haha!

I will just say ONE sentence!!

Women can stand pain much better then men.

And now it's official!

:twisted:

How so? I wrestled half a tournement after my right arm had been bent so I could scratch the back of my shoulder if I wanted, with no pain meds.
Arr, how's that for being touchy about my manhood haha?
:lol:

Last night

I woke up 0400 with blood every where. it looked like someone stabbed me in my sleep. My gums were bleeding.it stopped now and the dentist says ill be ok.no solid food today or tommarow, ill be sore for a week...

Ok Redneck.. I can admit it..

YOU are a girl.. :twisted:

Sorry to hear about you guys pulling teeth, but I have pulled some teeths and I am still dandy fine..

Though I go to a private dentist.. :?

And for free, So I just go there every once in a while..

And I mean, He is good.. I haven't had a problem with any of my teeths after him..

No way, Cowboy..

You know how we FBI girls work..

No fox goes un-noticed when it comes to that point..

Drag Queen is what you are.. :twisted:

ok

the notion of a drag queen with a big as* truck and a collection of military equippment is disturbing to me

I beg to differ for myself anyways about pain tolerance. I have a very unusually high pain tolerance which my family and friends can attest to. I was like two and bit a chunk out of a glass ornament and chewed on it before my parents made me spit it out and they said I never cried from it.

Today was the big day..

And it DOES hurt.......... :cry: :cry:

Didn't get any real painkillers from the dentist either.. :?

Back