ouch

I had 5 wisdom teeth removed. That's right. 5. One was growing on top of the other. And luck had it that the small one was on top.

battery said:
After reading this thread, I think the only stable moderator on this website has to be Doody... :shock:

You don't know anything about Doody, do you?? :twisted:

Hi,

Got My Root Canal Done on two Wisdon Teeth.................and then Subsequent Procelene Capping ......... i never Consider taking out the teeth ...they are too presious to me ........instead went for Root Canal Surgery ....................One's who have been through will Know the Pain ( Both Monetary and Physical ............:( :cry:

So SHERMAN What are you planning now........ Are you gonna get a Bridge for the Empty Space left behind ..............or just planning to Ignore it ;)

Redleg -> I don't know what the Problem is with your teeth but i would Suggest you Consult the Doctor if there is any Way the Tooth can be saved i.e Root Canal or Any other tretement before going in for the worse thing of Gettin it Pulled out .............or maybe it's just me who dosen't like getting Teeth Pulled out ......I go to the Ends of the world to save them .... :roll:

Uhmmm and remember BIG BOYS DON"T CRY ;) :D

Peace
-=SF_13=-

i think we all learned an important lesson:Alwasy wash your teeth after meals,and do it with a tooth brush (which means no horse brush redneck ;)) and paste,clockwise and counter clockwise for one minute least.

Hi,

Marksman said:
i think we all learned an important lesson:Alwasy wash your teeth after meals,and do it with a tooth brush (which means no horse brush redneck ;)) and paste,clockwise and counter clockwise for one minute least.

I do ................I do ..................I do ..................But Still :( :?

Had two of them Problem teeth ...................Doctor gave me a two option .............Remove them or Root Canal .........I Opted Root Canal ..............they are Functioning Just fine now :D

Peace
=-SF_13=-

I dunno, I always wondered how we men would fair if we had to go through the pregnancy and delivery thing.

I dunno, I always wondered how we men would fair if we had to go through the pregnancy and delivery thing.
we wouldnt,thats the point,thats y i think women deserve higher status in the society then they have now

well probably since ur a guy,and when u look on other guys they seem pretty as a chicken with a golden tooth.Its the sex stuff,we are made to look ugly to same sex

From wisdom teeth to pregnancy...

This one did go WAY off-topic pretty fast... :lol:

Well, I got the four of my wisdom teeth out at the same time. Didn't feel that much pain at first until I started to get out of the chair too fast, forgetting that I was doped up, and landed face first on the floor.....

The only problem I had was some of my stitches didn't come out so I had to pull them out myself...wasn't that much fun but it did feel much better afterwards.... :D

the_13th_redneck said:
I love women man...
Unfortunately the feeling's not mutual :lol:
ROFLMAO
brilliant

i dont think im going to have to have my wisom teeth out, i think everything is right where it should be.

so whats everyones "worst teeth" stories??

My teeth didn't hurt at all really, i had one taken out and a chain put on the other(hooks up to my braces and pulls it up) of course impressed the nurse with my comedian ways...when i was on morphing

it had nothing to do with my hygene, im getting my teeth streightend and they needed the space to push some of my teeth beck...I had braces ofn for about since that first post... and now they are taking them off.

i know that 1

i had 1 wisdom tooth pulled out 2 days before xmas. Had 3 local anestetic injections, ouch!!! It didn't hurt when pulled out, you could just feel the tugging and the cracking of tooth breaking. The pain came when the locals anesetic wore off!!

Couldn't eat for 4 days unless it was processed or soup!!

Back