the other side in the life of Adolf Hitler.

--

October 30th, 2010  
Elsarof

Topic: the other side in the life of Adolf Hitler.

The picture that we see in our minds and always in the picture of Nazi leader Adolf Hitler expresses his strength and his might, in the wisdom in his speeches that address to the soldiers. While there are other images of the Nazi leader was the other side in the life of Adolf Hitler.

تم تصغير هذه الصورة. إضغط هنا لرؤية الصورة كاملة. الحجم الأصلي للصورة هو 634 * 600.

October 30th, 2010  
Elsarof

October 30th, 2010  
Elsarof

--
October 30th, 2010  
Chukpike

Was he also a pedophile? Some of the smiles from the children seem forced. In the first picture he seems to be grabbing at the young girls chest.
October 31st, 2010  
SigJohnson

I was about to say kiddy fiddler, you cant make such evil look good.
October 31st, 2010  
senojekips

The man was a monster, of that there is no doubt, but even monsters are human.

Funnily enough as a person, he was not all that unusual, he was of a type of person we see on this forum myself being one of them, he had very strong views on most things and did not take advice kindly. I think that it would be very interesting to see what some of us here would turn out like, if given the power he was.

It is said, that he did not feel comfortable interacting with children (Source: Hitler by John Toland), but that is hardly unusual among those who are single minded in the pursuit of their dreams, or for that matter,... unmarried men in general.

In this respect and many others, he did make himself an easy target for those who have blinkered or opposing views, but because of his singular drive to enact his dream of restoring Germany to what he saw as it's rightful place in World affairs by creating the Third Reich, that would have been very low on his list of priorities, in fact it probably never entered his mind. As much as he was a Monster, he was the man whose ideas dragged Germany out of the misery of the combined imposed penance of the Versailles Treaty and the world depression, there is also no doubt that he was the man that the German people needed at that time, and his success is what gained him the support of so many of the German people.

From everything that I have read, there is no doubt in my mind that every one of these photos and maybe hundreds or thousands of others, were carefully stage managed by his minders for the consumption of others.
October 31st, 2010  
tomtom22

Hitler also knew the value of propaganda and these photo ops, as they would be called today, were all part of the plan.
October 31st, 2010  
Shmack

October 31st, 2010  
Yin717

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtom22
Hitler also knew the value of propaganda and these photo ops, as they would be called today, were all part of the plan.
Exactly what we were taught in History. I studied Nazi Germany for my history GCSE and Hitler was very keen to be seen with children. Because what does an image of leader that is good with children look like? You would trust him more. Maybe not so now, but back then that was a big thing.
October 31st, 2010  
Micha

Dog poo wrapped in gift paper is still a dog poo. He was one of the world's greatest mass murderers. There is no doubt that the Nazi propaganda machine was extremely effective just like Goebbels was the world's best spin doctor that many politicians wish they had today.

But I think that its disturbing to see that he cultivated as an icon in many parts of the Middle East today. You can buy t-shirts, posters, key rings and other things with his portrait and Mein Kampf in Arabic is one of best selling books in the Arab world.