Other Nations and Our Presidency

Darcia

Other Nations pick Presidents faster than we do...

in France 42% of the Pop Support Kerry, 5% Support Bush and the Rest don't give a crap.

Canada Has picked Kerry,,,

and of course are great Allie Great Britian has picked Homer Simpson, why not with slogans like " No Big Government Just Big waistsize." and " I will do less damage with Nuclear Weapons as your President than as your nuclear energy worker"

...what worries me is the fact they also said 1 year ago they would vote for Homer Simpson...I think we should let them elect him.

Homer Simpson for President, eh? Sounds like a plan to me.

Oh, BTW: USAOwnz; what do you mean by "France... achk!"?

I think Vash the Stampede (the dude in my icon) or Jet (the dude in ActaFool's icon) should be the President of teh USA.

I don't know the exact numbers here in Norway, but I believe the majority supports Kerry...

I think they need to pipe down regarding our election.

By "they," I mean in the sense of published opinion polls. I do not mean individuals and/or especially posters on this site.

Italian Guy said:
I'm not american but I fully agree. It's none of our business, WTF.

I do actually believe it is, since the actions of the US President affects a lot of other countries other than USA now.
(especially NATO countries..)

Cool site... :)

United States: John Kerry by 51%
15839 vs. 47816 Bush:24% Kerry:75 %

And we have a winner.. :lol:

But if Vash came along wouldn't he spend all the government money to bring back Ren, and wolf. Plus he is currently busy nursing his Brother back to hea;th...Plus he would also make us a pacifist nation....

When one is the most powerful nation in the world your election plays an important role in every nation everywhere.

Back