Boots

October 29th, 2004  
Darkmb101

I wanna super vote!
October 30th, 2004  
USAOwnz

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCdt Steliga
Homer Simpson for President, eh? Sounds like a plan to me.

Oh, BTW: USAOwnz; what do you mean by "France... achk!"?
I don't like how liberal France is, as with most of Europe.
October 30th, 2004  
larsrq

Doc S. I'm still with you even in this issue. I would prefer to have Goerge W replaced but I can't figure out how the h**l the could pick Kerry.. Talk about a lame guy... The democrats should have nominated Wesley Clarke.

And I agree with redleg. It is a very big issue for us who sits in office in the USA.
--
Boots
October 30th, 2004  
Damien

Screw Kerry, Screw Bush, Screw Nader....

VOTE ME!

okay, nevermind... Bush.

removed by mod
October 30th, 2004  
Duty Honor Country

Country bashing is not allwed here. It stops NOW!!!!
---------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dameon
Well thier is many theories one is:

It was Democrats who liberated Europe and Asia in 2 world wars
It was Democrats who allowed got 2 Koreas
It was Democrats that got another communist nation in Nam
It was Democrats who formed a United Nations Body
It was Democrats who brought us into the Cold War
If I were you, I would have used use the term Americans, not democrats, in that passage.
October 30th, 2004  
Darcia

Yeah as Democrats we must refer everything that can remotly be good back to us, Who ever said we were electing Kerry?

Teresa heinz kerry : 3 Billion Dollers

We are buying The Presidency....electing someone thats funny.
October 30th, 2004  
godofthunder9010

Actually, the Democrats are getting a bit of a "supervote" in elections in the recent past. There is this little phenominon of registering and voting in two different states and therefore voting twice. At a University in Wisconson, I remember that the Democratic Party was very helpful in getting students of their party to get out and vote ... 3 times each in several cases. In 2000 and 2002 there was substantial doublevoting. Both parties did some, but 68% of it was Democrats and it seems unlikely that they will fall behind in the cheating game anytime soon.

I can't seem to find the article I read all this in today. Will post it when I find it.
October 30th, 2004  
Snauhi

Finland

www.varjovaalit.com

go and vote for yourself.
October 30th, 2004  
Darcia

I voted for the person with the Botax and the 30,000 doller hair cut.
October 31st, 2004  
Doc.S

larsrq:

Well I do understand you on this one.... Heck Bin Ladin dont want to see Bush again because then he is toast. So he uses convert psychology on the americans. And just one thing I noted: I also have some psychology education and when Bush and Kerry responded on this tape, Well Kerry is a very bad liar. Look left, then right and then even more right before he runned away. *Lol* He is a very lame guy indeed. I only hope the americans pic the right one this time, or there will be hell to pay in the long term for everyone, but hell that can be fun that too so im not complaining.

Cheers:
Doc.S