Osama Bin Laden .

View Poll Results :Do you think Osama...
Was killed by the bombings. 0 0%
Is still alive, although ill. 12 80.00%
Died from his illness. 0 0%
I dunno. 3 20.00%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

June 7th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Topic: Osama Bin Laden .

Official version has it that the big bastard is still alive, although ill, in some remote caves between Pakistani and Afghani Kashmeer.

Some journalists or commentators say he must be dead either from his illness or from bombings.

Given the fact it makes no huge difference whether he's still alive or dead when it comes to the threat of terrorism to the West ( there are 2,000 other Osamas around the world ready to replace him ), do you believe he is dead, alive, or don't you have a clue?
June 7th, 2004  
I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S

I bet he is stil alive... and in good health just waiting plotting plans for more attacks against america
June 7th, 2004  
AlexKall

I dont think hes perticular ill. But the only option was alive and ill so i took that.
--
Boots
June 7th, 2004  
Marksman

I bet he's ok siting in some hole and Waiting,thats all waiting for the right moment
June 7th, 2004  
Darkmb101

If the guy isnt dead by now hes gonna meet a sticky end pretty soon
June 8th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmb101
If the guy isnt dead by now hes gonna meet a sticky end pretty soon
No doubt about it, dude.
and SilverPhoenix I don't know for sure, but there seems to be no doubt about his being affected by problems to his rhines. Official sources. He's not in good shape anyways. But hell he's gonna get in a way worse shape uh?
June 8th, 2004  
Marksman

Yeap!!!we'r putting him on ice
June 11th, 2004  
Damien435

Osama is an old man living in a part of the world where people don't live to be very old, he almost has to be sick, that or lucky to have lived so long and still be healthy.
June 11th, 2004  
C/2nd Lt Robot

I bet he is still alive but doubt he will last much longer.
June 11th, 2004  
Marksman

Maybe he is dead but someone wants us to think his a live....