Osama bin Laden Goes to Heaven . . .

GHR

After getting nailed by a Seal Team, Osama bin Laden makes his way to the Pearly Gates and is admitted by an angel.

But then he is met by George Washington, who snarls "How dare you attack the Nation I helped found!" He draws his sword and slashes bin Laden across the face.

Then Patrick Henry storms up to him. "You wanted to end the Americans' liberty, but instead they gave you death!" Patrick Henry punches Osama in the mouth.

Next James Madison stomps up and roars, "This is why I allowed the Federal government to provide for the common defense!" Madison viciously kicks bin Laden right in the crotch.

Osama is then subjected to merciless beatings by John Randolph of Roanoke, James Monroe, and 65 other stalwart Patriots with the eternal love for American Liberty.

As he lies writhing on the ground, Thomas Jefferson picks him up by the scruff of his neck and repeatedly kicks him back towards the Pearly Gates where he is to be judged.

As Osama bin Laden awaits his journey to his very hot final destination, he whimpers, "But this is not what I was promised!"

The angel replies scornfully, "Well, I promised there would be 72 VIRGINIANS waiting here for you. What do you think I said, @sshole?"

Back