Ordered a new toy.... Damn you Austria!

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
12833_556531340098_52707477_32647079_2913864_n.jpg

Mircotech MSAR STG-E4

Caliber 5.56x45mm

Price $1300

US Produced clone of the Steyr Stg.77 AUG except it runs off NATO STANAG 4179 (AR-15) magazines.

Mine is going to be in OD Green.....

Last edited:
Good to see ya made some bank...doin whatever. Give us a range report when ya crank it up.

Good to see ya made some bank...doin whatever. Give us a range report when ya crank it up.

Roger that.... it's not in yet. Neither is my Can from AAC. M4-1000 should be coming in at some point in time.... if BATFE would hurry up my paperwork. But just for that, they more then likely put it on the bottom of the pile again.

I thought my new SMLE was cool and then Luis posts this ......I suck.:m1:

Remember.... I'm single, live alone, and I have no kids. Hence my money goes to me, myself, and I.

Soon enough GOd will curse me with a wife and daughters. Daughters for sure simply because of my swinging playboy lifestyle. He'll have a smile on his face seening me protect them from people like me.

But I'm not there yet..... so I'll be enjoying bachelorhood for a little bit longer.

I didn't know you got a SMLE.... No III, No4 MkI, or a No 5 Jungle Carbine? Or did you run across a Lee Metford or a RIC Carbine. Pics and info.... or at leats a link to that post already.

Remember.... I'm single, live alone, and I have no kids. Hence my money goes to me, myself, and I.

Soon enough GOd will curse me with a wife and daughters. Daughters for sure simply because of my swinging playboy lifestyle. He'll have a smile on his face seening me protect them from people like me.

But I'm not there yet..... so I'll be enjoying bachelorhood for a little bit longer.

I didn't know you got a SMLE.... No III, No4 MkI, or a No 5 Jungle Carbine? Or did you run across a Lee Metford or a RIC Carbine. Pics and info.... or at leats a link to that post already.

A wife and kids aint a curse brother, its more people to train :) I have two boys 16 and 12, who can hold their own against a few friends of mine who "play" at Little creek Amphib base and a 23 year old daughter who can remove that weapon from your hands faster than you can pull the safety off :) I trained all three and my daughter scares me.:)

but you GOTTA let me know how that baby feels when you fire it :)

A wife and kids aint a curse brother, its more people to train :) I have two boys 16 and 12, who can hold their own against a few friends of mine who "play" at Little creek Amphib base and a 23 year old daughter who can remove that weapon from your hands faster than you can pull the safety off :) I trained all three and my daughter scares me.:)

but you GOTTA let me know how that baby feels when you fire it :)

I've already sent about 500rds down range threw it and she kicks less then my 11.5" M4.

Also I'm single and 26... can I date your daughter?

I've already sent about 500rds down range threw it and she kicks less then my 11.5" M4.

Also I'm single and 26... can I date your daughter?

500 down and not a lotta kick? Hell makes me want one.

Wanna date my daughter huh? thats up to her, shes over 18, I don;t have to clean the M14 anymore, she can handle herself :) I raised her right, she cooks, cleans, and kills :)
She has a boyfriend right now though, aske dme today if they get married if I'd babysit my grand child, I told her I have to get the boat running first :)
Little ones +bait = funny videos.

I heard that company was toying with the idea of making those rifles in Pistol calibers like 9mm. That would make one sweet little carbine.

I heard that company was toying with the idea of making those rifles in Pistol calibers like 9mm. That would make one sweet little carbine.

They're moving their factory to North Carolina so they're a little behind on production. But yes they are looking at making a AUG clone that feeds off GLOCK 33rd 9mm magazines. They're going to call it the MCS.

Back