Ordered a new toy.... Damn you Austria!

Can it be converted to other calibers like the original?

They said first a 9mm version then a .40 S&W version. I believe a switch of the bolt and barrel will be all that's needed.

Also they stated that they will be doing a 7.62x39 and 5.45x39 bolt and barrel are coming down the pike.

The bad thing about South Korea is that we can't own guns. The only guns you see here are the army and the police guns, and little kids going out in the woods, apartments, or parks to shoot at each other with BB guns. They seriously sting, man. Kids nowadays are scary, and these little kiddies gang go out in the open with their BB machine guns.

If anyone shoots me with one of those BB guns, I'll shove it up their @$$ and let empty the clip on full auto.

My childhood was my friends and I shooting at each other with our red Ryder BB Guns. Fun Times!

But then again it was the 1980s and MTV played music videos, Reagan was President, the Russians were still the bad guys, and G.I. Joe was the code name for a top secret military unit that was to fight Cobra; a evil terrorist organization determined to rule the world.......

Also the Red Ryders we played could barely hurt a fly.

Now my .22 Caliber Gamo Air Rifle can easily kill small varmint sized critters like opossums, raccoons, etc.... So it can easily do damage to a human being.

The BB guns we have in South Korea, the ones that all kids have, are somewhat dangerous. Many have been hurt by them, and some even killed, because at long range, the BB gains power. There was actually a news article about an incident when a long-range BB gun killed a person by blowing through his head.

The BB guns we have in South Korea, the ones that all kids have, are somewhat dangerous. Many have been hurt by them, and some even killed, because at long range, the BB gains power. There was actually a news article about an incident when a long-range BB gun killed a person by blowing through his head.

The laws of physic say that's pretty much impossible. The moment something leaves the barrel of a firearm or air rifle you have the atmosphere (air) acting as a force of resistance (like a wall) and gravity starts to pull said item down. So in the end the chance of something gaining velocity when it's shot is pretty much impossible unless it can produce more energy such as a rocket motor or jet engine.

Can air rifles be dangerous? Yes.... they have even been used as military rifles during the 18th Century. I have a couple of air guns that can do some damage.

Hmmm.. possibly.
Some of these hobbyists take things a bit too far and really put some power into their BB guns. There were some dudes who shot up a bus with it a year back and the glass (which is very solid) was actually shattered.

Back