Optical Camouflage

Marksman

Cameleon suit

A cameleon suit is the new project of US scientists(as much as i know) it is a suit that blends with a background and on that way camoflages a user better.Well i tought if anybody knows when will it be i use??

:?:

Brother, you need to start giving a wee bit more background information with these topics, they don't really make much sense/have much point without it.

:lol: I ain't in the Infantry (actually not branched at all, yet, I'm an Officer Cadet, which means I am exactly jack crap for another 12 months :lol: ). I have a very good idea about what it is you are talking about, but it is your responsibility to write at least a short paragraph describing your point with these topics, this could very easily be considered spamming.

I'm temporarily locking this, too, so you can get that up. Send me a PM when you're ready.

Now unlocked, carry on, y'all. :lol:

looks like the same kinda thing from the last James Bond movie, where the Aston Martin would go all invisable.

I dont think it would work in combat, it seems as though you cant move when you are using it, it only works for whatever you took the picture of.

:rambo:

The man has a camera recording what's behind him and a projection machine infront of him. They're just taking the image from that camera and projecting it onto his coat. It's a neat thing in itself because of the qualities of the material they're projecting onto, but it is in no way related to optical camoflauge.

I don't think it is real camo. I'm not sure. I think I need more research about it.

Saw it on the History Channel a couple of years back.

The Japanese are leading the way in this kind of technology but as of now it is practically infeaseable. However, one day we all might be wearing see-through power-armor :rambo:

Whispering Death said:

The Japanese are leading the way in this kind of technology but as of now it is practically infeaseable. However, one day we all might be wearing see-through power-armor :rambo:

If it was see-through you'd have to be sure to wear your boxers underneath.

Whispering Death said:

I saw that little segment too.....it's some pretty nifty stuff, but I definitely agree that there's no way it'd be feasible soon...Someday though, that'd be pretty awesome.

Back