Opinion

Give me a website for Rabbi Kahne. I'd like to see what he had to say. My firewall won't let me access your listed website.

Redneck

Could you be a little more specific, I know about Kahane, but not his predictions...

As for Kahane, every once in awhile you hear someone on the left or right call someone else a Nazi. But in the case of Meir Kahane, he was someone who ideas came awfully close.

1. Advocated kicking out all non Jews from Isreal.
2. Advocated the banning of all Jewish-Gentile (thats who they how kahanists say Christian) marriages.
3. Jailed for planning terrorist attacks on Arabs.
4. Advocating removing Isreali citizenship for non-jews
5. Inciting Arabs to Riot, then called in the police to quell the demonstrators.
6. Often attacked jews who werent as extreme as he.

Sounds alot like at-Qaeda, no? He was a horrible person, I remember the day of his assasination quite well. most of my Jewish friends in NYC were relieved. His JDL followers sometimes came up on latenight cable tv, truly frightening people, I think they were finally kicked off the air as too extremist. Oddly enough most of there fury was not against Arabs, nor Gentiles but against other Jews. Espically those in office both in Isreal and the USA. Basically however they hated everyone but themselves and a few 'righteous gentiles', the extreme far-right evanglists in the USA.

Back