Opinion of the new JSF(joint strike fighter)

Marksman wrote:
Off topic,but why do they plan to stop the F22-raptor project
Don't think they'll stop that.
Off again.I heard it on Airplanes.com another forum but its about planes,great guys there :lol:

Hmmm.....Thanks, but try nd translate: TANAH is biblical studies. The Bagrut are the final exams in HS in Israel. How did you do on the tanah? I thought it was easy(took it 2...)

THE WORST CURRENT WAOPON is the topic here,well you sherman always jump on me,so heres my 5 min.BACK TO THE TOPIC!!!!

Marksman wrote:
THE WORST CURRENT WAOPON is the topic here,well you sherman always jump on me,so heres my 5 min.BACK TO THE TOPIC!!!!

Ok, first off, your right about off toppic, i got carried away their(this damn exams are killing me slowly and painfully).... About the topic, I think this is about the JSF..... :lol:

Sorry about offtopic. I did ok on TANAH,got my 70. Back on topic.

I dont think that many NATO countries will buy JSF, because:
A)Too damn expensive(although supposed to be cheap to maintain).
B)There arent any third world countries that are both hostile and have planes that can match F-16,F-18, Tornadoes etc that NATO counties have now, not even talking about JSF(probadly only thing that can match JSF is new Sukhoi planes).

Non NATO countries or thoose who are not allies of US prefer Russian equipment, coz its cheaper and does its job.

Back