Operation Jaywick - Page 2

--

October 26th, 2020  
BritinAfrica

Quote:
Originally Posted by George
The Germans got the most press, primarily because of the Holocaust. Japan got it back then, but no continuous campaign since. read that we gave records back w/o making copies or translations.
Quite frankly, the Japanese got away literally with murder. Not once have they apologised for their part in WW2 for their treatment of allied POW's.

I use to be a very strong royalist until the Queen allowed Hirohito to the UK in 1976, a freaking war criminal! If Hitler had survived would she allow him into UK? To this day I detest the royal family. Hirohito should have hanged alongside his buddy Tojo.

A friend of my dad served in Burma, he among many other Burma veterans, sent their Burma Star back to the Palace in utter disgust
October 26th, 2020  
George

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritinAfrica
Quite frankly, the Japanese got away literally with murder. Not once have they apologised for their part in WW2 for their treatment of allied POW's.

I use to be a very strong royalist until the Queen allowed Hirohito to the UK in 1976, a freaking war criminal! If Hitler had survived would she allow him into UK? To this day I detest the royal family. Hirohito should have hanged alongside his buddy Tojo.

A friend of my dad served in Burma, he among many other Burma veterans, sent their Burma Star back to the Palace in utter disgust
Quite a record of barbaric behavior. Even executed German civilians caught up in the advances.