Opera Web Browser

Has anyone tried Chrome out of curiosity?

Yeah finally got around downloading it last month. I am not sure what I think of it so far - I like many of the ideas and various options in the browser but it tend to crash on more than one occation which is a major drawback IMO.

Hehe I have about 1.2TB of HDD space but I still prefer my software to be compact and efficient as I see it as a sign of a well written bit of software.

I have seen well written (dense) code that was completely trashed by a crappy compiler. I have also seen cut and paste code that has been optimized pretty well by a good compiler. BTW the better the compiler, the more it costs.

I'm still happy with Opera, weather or not its bigger or smaller than Firefox, Firefox 3.05 STILL tries to bookmark my homepage when ever I click on bookmarks, and support on this matter from Mozilla basically sucks, because nobody has yet even replied to my first email about the problem. Whereas with Opera, I have emailed them telling them about their browser, and they respond within 2 days, plus the fact that Opera has yet to try to bookmark my home page when I click bookmarks.

Back