An open letter you can help me to debunk. - Page 2

--

February 1st, 2005  
Italian Guy

Still worth a public ***** slap, I think.
February 1st, 2005  
03USMC

When you expose it Italian Guy you may want to include that Raya's Set of the Norteno's has effectivly declared war on law enforcement in their area. Stating 'We are not Terrorists" . And that Ceres Police have been issued M4 Rifles and are now required to carry them when responding to calls. Because these non terrorists have turned their city into a war zone and threatened the live of Police Officers. These are the friends and family of the poor scared Marine who would rather die than go back. A common street thug who probably should not have been a Marine in the first place.

There is a saying there is a saying Once A Marine. Always A Marine. It is true except in three cases

Lee Harvey Oswald

Charles Whitman

Raya
February 1st, 2005  
Charge 7

Uh, Sherman, I'll toss that right back at you. You shouldn't determine what people do or do not find sickening. If Mandi finds it sickening, then it is to Mandi. If it isn't to you that's your opinion - doesn't make Mandi's invalid.
--
February 1st, 2005  
Italian Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03USMC
When you expose it Italian Guy you may want to include that Raya's Set of the Norteno's has effectivly declared war on law enforcement in their area. Stating 'We are not Terrorists" . And that Ceres Police have been issued M4 Rifles and are now required to carry them when responding to calls. Because these non terrorists have turned their city into a war zone and threatened the live of Police Officers. These are the friends and family of the poor scared Marine who would rather die than go back. A common street thug who probably should not have been a Marine in the first place.

There is a saying there is a saying Once A Marine. Always A Marine. It is true except in three cases

Lee Harvey Oswald

Charles Whitman

Raya
Roger that 8)
February 1st, 2005  
SHERMAN

Quote:
Uh, Sherman, I'll toss that right back at you. You shouldn't determine what people do or do not find sickening. If Mandi finds it sickening, then it is to Mandi. If it isn't to you that's your opinion - doesn't make Mandi's invalid.
I never told anyone wat to think, just trying to give another point-of-view. If it sounded like that, Im sorry.
February 1st, 2005  
Charge 7

No problem
February 1st, 2005  
Italian Guy

An important info I need is about how often a soldier in Iraq is allowed to call home (other than from his cellphone). Once a week? Does it depend? On what? Thanks guys.
February 1st, 2005  
03USMC

I think thats gonna depend on where he is. If he's around a base there always phones though the lines are pretty long. If he's in a Forward area it will be probably be dictated by when he goes to the rear where phones are available.
February 1st, 2005  
Italian Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03USMC
I think thats gonna depend on where he is. If he's around a base there always phones though the lines are pretty long. If he's in a Forward area it will be probably be dictated by when he goes to the rear where phones are available.
Which is what I thought. Damn journalist he's gonna think twice before he writes such BS again.
February 1st, 2005  
03USMC

Heres the answer to your recruiter question. Do all Recruiters go to Malls. All I don't know, most yes. It's called walk and talk or canvasing. They go to High School and college functions also. Recruiters are salesmen no matter what branch. It's akin to selling anything sure you have people come in who know what they want and others have to be sold.

My recruiter never lied to me. I got what I asked for.