oorah! This Marine is HARDCORE!

Also by the looks of him he is a a true fighter. He has to get the medal of honor. Not many men today I find are like that. He could be recruited for special forces even for his bravery.

If I had a chance to. I would sacrifice myself for my fellow Americans.(The mature, respectful ones that is).

Screw the medals and promotions and special forces acceptance. The one thing this man deserves is his leg and his wife and children to be with him. He is a true American Hero. This is also why the Marine Corps should stay around for many many more generations.

EagleStrike said:
Do you think his leg can be reattached? He needs to walk again and be fully recovered.

I don't think it said anywhere that it had actually been severed... Either way he deserves that leg plus a warm welcome home once he gets here!

EagleStrike said:
Also by the looks of him he is a a true fighter. He has to get the medal of honor. Not many men today I find are like that. He could be recruited for special forces even for his bravery.

If I had a chance to. I would sacrifice myself for my fellow Americans.(The mature, respectful ones that is).

Why would he want to go into SF? He is already a Marine and had that option from the day he entered the Corps and the SOI.

I hope he recovers....that is one bada$$....walk up to him, slap him in the face and call him a issy - see what happens, you'll be wearin your a-hole like a neck tie for life....

God Bless him - I hope he get's the Medal and a good future!

As for Jim Goose - I got a red, white and blue striped behind you can kiss!

This man is suffering greatly. I will not praise the so-called "glory" of his wounds for that I think that is grotesque. I would only show my deepest condenlonces to this Soldier.

Cabal said:
This man is suffering greatly. I will not praise the so-called "glory" of his wounds for that I think that is grotesque. I would only show my deepest condenlonces to this Soldier.

No one is praising his wounds. It's the 1st Sgt's actions that are praiseworthy.

NCdt Steliga said:
There's hardcore, and then there's 1SGT Kasal.

I hope he can recover from the wounds.

My friend, there's hardcore and there's the Marine Corps.
salute1.gif

im sure if u tried to give him ure condolences he would ride you off straight away, he is patriotic, and a hero , and thats why he did what he did...

A patriot and a hero no doubt, but I would suspect the reason upper most in his mind at the time was the other Marines in his care.

RnderSafe said:
aussiejohn said:
So how do you know the guy he killed was a terrorist?????? :?

What brain fart would cause you to ask that question in response to this type of article? :?

Btw, that's rhetorical, so don't answer.

Yes, this soldier was a very brave man but Aussies question was fair enough. :?

So is it OK to use the term "brain fart" in future posts? :?

It's a shame that guy got kicked off. He started out OK but I think he got "a liitle flamed" by somebody and reacted badly. :(

When you become a moderator you may question how we do our jobs and how we behave on the public forum, but until then, any problems with any of our or any other member's posts will be taken up over the PM system, you will not be warned again.

Yet another Marine Recommended for the Medal of Honor to have it down graded to a Cross.

Sgt Major Kassal deserved it too.

Seems to me that there is something afoot at DOD.

Back