Ooops.. Close call for Swedish CV90

Redleg

The fire is everything
Staff member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okly05HmKEA&NR

A Swedish CV90 almost crashes with a truck during an exercise.. :shock:
What apparently happened was that the cord to the drivers intercom system had poped out from his helmet so he couldn't hear the Tank Commander telling him to stop..
The drivers view is also pretty limited when he's sitting inside the vehicle, so he probably didn't see the truck coming until the last second (but he should have seen the big red stop sign..)..

:bravo:

Doh those crazy armored vehicles drivers !!! Each year they are cosign more and more danger on the roads.
They think that if they have 1000+ HP engine and thick armored bumper they can do whatever they want. :p

Last edited:
Oh oh oh....yeah, close call! They must have a brake pad problem or something.

I don't think there was anything wrong with the brakes, but the problem was that the driver didn't see the truck or hear the tank commander.. :smil:

And the best part about it is that the person filming this was (according to the youtube post) their Major, and I guess he wasn't too impressed by this "incident".. :lol:

I don't think there was anything wrong with the brakes, but the problem was that the driver didn't see the truck or hear the tank commander.. :smil:

And the best part about it is that the person filming this was (according to the youtube post) their Major, and I guess he wasn't too impressed by this "incident".. :lol:

LOL...Perhaps, he can't read "stop" sign in english. lol

Back