Onward Together

FADEYI

:salute2: Good Morning Gentlemen!

My name is Fadeyi OA, I am a member of the Nigerian Armed Forces (Navy). I have served in the realms of sailing as a man of war for a period not less that 9 years meritoriously. I am a computer engineer by trade. I am indeed most privileged and delighted to join this esteemed organisation, where I beleive I can share my problems and acquire more knowlege and military capabilities for capacity building and self enhacement. I look forward to a very healthy relationship with you all. Thank you very much for the quality of your audience.
God Bless
:bravo:
FADEYI OA
PO/COMP (NN )

Welcome, and you're totally right in expecting to increase your knowledge n stuff...gotta really respect the knowledge of people here, even if you dont always agree with them.

Welcome to the forums Fadeyi. :D
Interesting to get someone from the Nigerian Armed Forces in here since I don't know much about you.
Would love to hear some more about your service.

Nigeria...Wow...bit of a swim away from alabama, eh? Haha...Geographical humor...gotta love it, anyway...Welcome to the forums.

Re Welcome

:salute: Sir, a friend is like Diamond, hard to find, diffficult to share, they are like stars, you don't always see them but you know they are always there. Thanks for being a friend. :cheers:

Back