Only in an Army Town

AJChenMPH

Forum Health Inspector
Our son, who's in the Army stationed in Georgia, invited my husband and me for a visit. After driving endlessly through unfamiliar streets in search of an entrance to Fort Stewart, my husband suddenly said, "We're getting close."

"How do you know?" I asked. He pointed to a sign that read "Sonny's Bar-B-Q. Tank Parking Available."

-- Wilma J. Fleming

Provided Courtesy of Reader's Digest.

Woot woot 3rd I.D.! lol sadly i am stationed all the way on the other side at fort benning, with 3 I.D. lol

Our son, who's in the Army stationed in Georgia, invited my husband and me for a visit. After driving endlessly through unfamiliar streets in search of an entrance to Fort Stewart, my husband suddenly said, "We're getting close."

"How do you know?" I asked. He pointed to a sign that read "Sonny's Bar-B-Q. Tank Parking Available."

-- Wilma J. Fleming

Provided Courtesy of Reader's Digest.

I've actually seen this sign!

remember the days you would ask mom for the car to go out with friends...well thoses days have pasted, heres dads keys!

Been there, it was on the local news for something awhile back, it's a pain getting back to the interstate from there at times though.

Back