Is only American or European can defeat the aliens who invade the Earth?

micwoe

Banned
Is only American or European can defeat the aliens who invade the Earth?

The Amercian often boast how they defeated Alien who invade the Earth in Hollywood movie. Tell Earth people Amercian is the strongest country in world. Warning other countries don't tried to confront American army. European have the most high technology.
Come on,The American and European could'nt defeat Communism China. How they can resist Alien invade?I think the aliens can reach to Earth by light speed ,across Milky Way,Their techonlogy must very advanced. The American and European so -call high technology just like in kindergarten, American had no ability fly out solar system.
Always European defeat Alien in movie,let our Asian people very shame.
Do you know why Aliens dare not attack China?
Do you believe,if aliens dare send a spacecraft to China. China will copy hundreds of same spaceship fly to Aliens after a year.
So,American and European ,don't offense China! Or you very sorry for that. :-D

Aliens spies from other planet come to American,come to Earth.
They hungry,buy hamburger to eat ,Aliens get Mad Cow Disease.
They thirst ,buy water to drink ,God know the water were polluted by American nuclear powerplant.
Aliens want to negotiate with American government,God know their car was stolen by thief. Their mobile phones were robbed by two American gunmen.
Alien spies tell their comrade: Report to the fleet and headquaters who stay Mars, run! The American is only country that we can't offense in the planet!

Why Aliens always attack American at first in the movies?
I think in American opinions: These bad guys come to America , must for rob money,rob lands,rob gold, rob pretty girls.Oh,oh,oh,oh,oooooooooooooooooh........!

At the end of movies, Earth people always said:Oh,American,my heerrroooo !!!:firedevi:

42_110308092635_1.jpg

Last edited:
At the end you care to pay n watch those movies to comment like that.well i am not American but the producers/movie makers are........

It's a pity, the aliens create a civilization that discovers inter-galactic space travel, and weapons capable of conquering planets of lesser-evolved intelligences (i.e. humans), but as soon as their troops land on Earth they forget how to command and supply their alien troops on the ground, and then get slaughtered by gunpowder propelled projectiles being fired at them by the US Marines no less. Centuries or millennia of technological development separate two worlds and species, but the aliens always fail to destroy, enslave or outsmart either, Sam Witwicky, Fox Mulder, Dana Scully, Agent J, Agent K, Will Smith, Lt. Johnny Rico, Luke Skywalker, Captain Kirk, Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Korben Dallas, The Robinsons, Jodie Foster, Keanu Reeves, and Tom Cruise; always fearless and creative when dealing with bad behaved aliens.
01300000342361124620791343010.jpg

The aliens really need to work on terrestrial transport that is invincible to combustion gunpowder weapons. If they have discovered force shields then I'm sure this would be solved easily, but then the weak part of the system would be powering the system. I assume the aliens have armor made of exotic metals that must be super strong and light that far surpass the armor of any depleted uranium or rolled steel we have.
Or the aliens need to learn tactics to protect their always vulnerable "weak spots" so that the humans don't capitalize on this. They must have high casualty rates because the the aliens don't seem so enthused about going on the attack. They must encounter more easily conquerable planets where there aren't man-apes with guns. Perhaps they just grow new soldiers but they always end up poor soldiers. So the movies teach us, alien armies are weak in morale and most likely made up of conscripts of a lesser class within the alien civilization's social hierarchy, who could care less about expanding their empire for wealthy prick-alien-bureaucrats who are always warmongering because they are in control of the alien defense industries.

because the movie is made for an American audience. I suppose aliens could invade downtown Port Moresby but know one would be able to relate to the situation. As for how to fight them who cares its not like we will have to do it.

Oh boy.... another one from the PRC.

Anyways I will be nice. We fought in Korea. We could have pushed into China but it would have involved the use of Nuclear Weapons and it would have gotten ugly.

As for the movies.... the majority of the films you mention are produced in the USA... the primary market for them is the American people. The foreign markets are secondary. If a film came out of the PRC about the People's Liberation Army fighting off a zombie hoard or a alien invasion fleet I could watch it.

Hell, I have Assembly in my movie collection and that's a film about a Communist Chinese Soldier.

Ji_jie_hao_%28AKA_Assembly_%29_%282007%29.jpg

Very good film.

Last edited:
I can further go into this discussion but I'm tired, I work midnight shift and as such I'm going to bed.... but a quick point.

What might be harmless to us could be deadly for them. Maybe they certain colors can put them into comas, maybe they are affected by certain radiations or radio signals, maybe they fought other species that were no anymore advanced then cave dwellers that are armed with sticks and stones.

They are movies. Battle: Los Angeles is an american war movie about patriotism, comradeship, sacrifice, and service before self. The use of aliens is politically correct, they are a no name bad guy.

Last time I check the remake of Red Dawn pissed off the Communist Government in China. The bad guys in the remake were PRC troops invading the Washington State Coast with Russian support. The original film had the Soviet Union invading the USA with South American support. But the PRC complained and MGM made them happy and went into the movie and replaced all references to the PRC with North Korea. Same thing happened with the video game "Home Front". It originally was a PRC invasion except the PRC complained and that was changed to North Korea.

The only reason the aliens do not come to China is that the Chinese will eat them!

I smell spam and a flamer!

Last edited:
But in battlestar Galactica ,still had many bugs.
In superluminal era, The human still used the "ammunition" weapons? It's unimaginable, right?
Even civilian spacecraft are able to achieve "light" jump!
But in such advanced warships had a "traditional ammunition" weapons,
Those poor people living in simple tent.
I really do not know, is a time-wrong, or is a mistake of director ?
Human weapons, equipment tactical of Earth's 20th century era, coordinate "superluminal" transportation equipment 30-century Earth, What is wrong?

53235_a.jpg

People who saw Black Hawk Down will discover, feel <LOS Angeles battle>> copied Black Hawk Down in many point. copying plotS even final was same. survivors back to base,warmly welcome them, and they ready for a new battle.
The film cost relatively low, so had a lot of bug.
Most ridiculous bug, enemy seem dominate the air, even a supersonic aircraft can't fly in. There was a helicopter behind protagonist to save them, not only rescued protagonist,Helicopter also fly to alien base. Alien bases even no aircraft protected. It's uninmaginable!
Finally, the finale is enemy aircraft over, American get air supremacy again, you can kill yeath. Moive tell us the importance of Air Force, but only see a few planes.

The aliens in " LOS Angeles battles " too poor, so stupid and bad equiqment.lack of heavy equiqment.
I think Iraq army can take Aliens down.
Ridiculously, a few marines could detroyed the Alien base. If the Alien so stupid,how they reach Earth by space jumping technology.
Why Aliens soldiers battle so poor, perhaps they drink the radiate water,polluted by Japan radiation crisis, they illness then lose. Ha,ha. OR the director too ridiculous.

What might be harmless to us could be deadly for them. Maybe they certain colors can put them into comas, maybe they are affected by certain radiations or radio signals, maybe they fought other species that were no anymore advanced then cave dwellers that are armed with sticks and stones.

They are movies. Battle: Los Angeles is an american war movie about patriotism, comradeship, sacrifice, and service before self. The use of aliens is politically correct, they are a no name bad guy.

If an alien civilisation was capable of transcending the epic problems of travelling faster than light then you can sure bet that their military capabilities would be considerable.
How the European or American military have ability defeat them? Do you think it's the movie "star war"?

I can further go into this discussion but I'm tired, I work midnight shift and as such I'm going to bed.... but a quick point.

Last time I check the remake of Red Dawn pissed off the Communist Government in China. The bad guys in the remake were PRC troops invading the Washington State Coast with Russian support. The original film had the Soviet Union invading the USA with South American support. But the PRC complained and MGM made them happy and went into the movie and replaced all references to the PRC with North Korea. Same thing happened with the video game "Home Front". It originally was a PRC invasion except the PRC complained and that was changed to North Korea.

There is an Australian version of the Red Dawn as well. The title of it is; "Tomorrow, When the War Began."

There is an Australian version of the Red Dawn as well. The title of it is; "Tomorrow, When the War Began."

That is the one where Kiwi's invade first gaining a foothold on Bondi Beach and then buying up Australian breweries thereby crippling the much larger Australian military.

Oh wait that is the real plan, please disregard the previous statement.

After I see movie <Los Angeles battle>
Feeling alien soldiers worse than Earth militia, just find some people on the street give them AK47 can kill aliens, Alien shoot accuracy close to 0%, God know how the so worse aliens can occupies U.S. military base in this fighting.
Are the director kidding me?
If the Alien soldiers had so bad equiqment,how they reach Earth from outsaid by light speed? It's unimaginable! The Alien fleet seem to so weak in American movie. or Alien soldiers look more stupid than human in movie.

ea85a945f319bb73cefca323.jpg

List of U.S. military weapons and equipment in movie "Battle of Los Angeles'
Land force: soldier equiqments: M4 gun, M16, M9 (pistol), M249/240 (light machine gun), M203 (grenade launcher), M67 (grenade), M9 (dagger), M8 (smoke), AT4 (rocket launcher), ATN night vision, large-caliber mortars (in the base)
vehicle: M1A1 tanks, armored vehicles "Spirax Reich", Hummer jeep (withM2 heavy machine gun)
Navy: frigate was sunk at beginning. Air force: CH-46 helicopter, Huey helicopter, Tomahawk missile, I see the CH-60 Sea Hawk, F-18 warplane, B-52 (dead before take off). Welcome you add it.

Hawking said, if humanity want to continue, must be immirgrate Mars or other planets, the earth will perish sooner or later.
Refer this time, Hawking predicted: two centuries.
Hawking said: "The man has entered the dangerous times, we have experienced a number of events related to our survive. due to human own genes in the 'selfish, greedy' genetic code, human plunder the earth, resources are exhausted gradually, humanity can't put all eggs in same basket, so you can't bet on a planet. "
But, how go to another planet? Scientists estimate that if vehicles use chemical fuel ,go to the nearest planet suitable for living need 50 thousand years. If you want immigrate in your life, we have developed light speed aircraft, and maintaining the people in cabin can resist all kinds of radiation from space.

And European people : "The aliens took our jobs, and we must fight them.":sniper:

Last edited:
After I see movie <Los Angeles battle>
Feeling alien soldiers worse than Earth militia, just find some people on the street give them AK47 can kill aliens, Alien shoot accuracy close to 0%, God know how the so worse aliens can occupies U.S. military base in this fighting.
Are the director kidding me?
If the Alien soldiers had so bad equiqment,how they reach Earth from outsaid by light speed? It's unimaginable! The Alien fleet seem to so weak in American movie. or Alien soldiers look more stupid than human in movie.

ea85a945f319bb73cefca323.jpg

List of U.S. military weapons and equipment in movie "Battle of Los Angeles'
Land force: soldier equiqments: M4 gun, M16, M9 (pistol), M249/240 (light machine gun), M203 (grenade launcher), M67 (grenade), M9 (dagger), M8 (smoke), AT4 (rocket launcher), ATN night vision, large-caliber mortars (in the base)
vehicle: M1A1 tanks, armored vehicles "Spirax Reich", Hummer jeep (withM2 heavy machine gun)
Navy: frigate was sunk at beginning. Air force: CH-46 helicopter, Huey helicopter, Tomahawk missile, I see the CH-60 Sea Hawk, F-18 warplane, B-52 (dead before take off). Welcome you add it.

Why even bother to watch movies like this? I know about much better movies to watch, we have these to watch; beep, beep, and beep (if I put the titles of these movies here I will violate the rules of this forum)

Back