Is only American or European can defeat the aliens who invade the Earth?

viper2007 and rattler: two idiots want to show off. viper2007 want show their superority than China. Don't you kown China GDP are hundren time than Singrapore. Singrapore is Booger size country, even they can't offer foods and water by themseves. China can made supersonic airplane. We can made hundred of thousands tons level
sea ships. China can made 59 millions icebox ,98 millions televisions set, 81 miilions air-conditioning , 13 miilions car s and 40 millions washing-machinges per years. What products the Singrapore can made? Maybe USA soldiers can use Singrapore women ass for free. :cheers: That is why Singrapore want offer American army a navy base for free.
Bus some people of American had disscuss Ameican abondant Taiwan openly, They think they no need use huge fanacial to support a groups of cowards of Taiwan and Singrapore. Does these cowards of Taiwan and Singrapore dare battle to China. If they dare ,they will vanish on the Earth! Very little Japanese empire troops rule and torture Taiwan and Singrapore cowards very easily in world war 2!
Eevn American president Obama and other west coutries leaders talk about China GDP will oversee USA in twenty years.

You need to calm down and take a closer look at the rules here

hate to burst your bubble kid but China will never become a military super power as it has to many powerful neighbors on its borders. China's econmoy is entirely dependent on trade. China's trade lanes that are entirely controlled by other nations So even its Economic power is easily undermined. China is fragile as a nation. Cut off its trade fund insurgencies in its western territories and the place will tear its self apart. China is a long way off from where it can make serious threats to anyone but its immediate neighbors. China wont even have a mature carrier capability for at least 20 years. Even then china has not even scratched the surface on networked warfare.

viper2007 and rattler: two idiots want to show off. viper2007 want show their superority than China. Don't you kown China GDP are hundren time than Singrapore. Singrapore is Booger size country, even they can't offer foods and water by themseves. China can made supersonic airplane. We can made hundred of thousands tons level
sea ships. China can made 59 millions icebox ,98 millions televisions set, 81 miilions air-conditioning , 13 miilions car s and 40 millions washing-machinges per years. What products the Singrapore can made? Maybe USA soldiers can use Singrapore women ass for free. :cheers: That is why Singrapore want offer American army a navy base for free.
Bus some people of American had disscuss Ameican abondant Taiwan openly, They think they no need use huge fanacial to support a groups of cowards of Taiwan and Singrapore. Does these cowards of Taiwan and Singrapore dare battle to China. If they dare ,they will vanish on the Earth! Very little Japanese empire troops rule and torture Taiwan and Singrapore cowards very easily in world war 2!
Eevn American president Obama and other west coutries leaders talk about China GDP will oversee USA in twenty years.

There you go again, my son. Profanity will not prove your point. If your intention is to arouse anger in me, then you have failed miserably. I only get angry to those I respect.

I am sure that China can do all those that you've said. How difficult is it to copy, legally or illegally, those things that have already being invented and developed by other nations.

And if it is prostitution you are referring to in Singapore, I have to tell you that it is rather difficult to find a local in this line of trade- most of the "ladies of the night" are from Peoples Republic of China. Hey... thats your country, right?

And if my country is of no significance, why is there a lot of your countrymen trying to flock to mine? If you can answer that, then you are alot smarter than i give you credit for...

Last edited:
idiot, What product Singaproe poeple can made ? Car or computer?
At least China had ability to made these products. Even Singaproe lack of ability to made these products. Do you said Singaproe are more stupid than Chinese!
China own ability to send two men to the outpace. Maybe not so long they can send spaceship land on moon. What the Singaproe stupid can do?

Many Chinese illegal stay in your countries?? Are you boast and cheat youself? May be, many Singaproe people ancestors come from South China, maybe include your forefather,idiot!

Do you said USA soldiers ,English soldiers and Chinese can use Singapore women ass for free? Ha ha! Singapore women so ugly! even they are sex for free! I must consider again. I am afraid of caught AIDS, I do not want die at AIDS. :visor:

viper2007;618 57 said:
There you go again, my son. Profanity will not prove your point. If your intention is to arouse anger in me, then you have failed miserably. I only get angry to those I respect.y

I am sure that China can do all those that you've said. How difficult it is to copy, legally or illegally, those things that have already being invented by other nations.

And if is prostitution you are referring to in Singapore, I have to tell you that it is rather difficult to find a local in this line of trade- most of the "ladies of the night" are from PRC.

And if my country is of no significance, why is there a lot of your countrymen trying to flock to mine? If you can answer that, then you are alot smarter than i give you credit for...

Last edited:
you can try it

hate to burst your bubble kid but China will never become a military super power as it has to many powerful neighbors on its borders. China's econmoy is entirely dependent on trade. China's trade lanes that are entirely controlled by other nations So even its Economic power is easily undermined. China is fragile as a nation. Cut off its trade fund insurgencies in its western territories and the place will tear its self apart. China is a long way off from where it can make serious threats to anyone but its immediate neighbors. China wont even have a mature carrier capability for at least 20 years. Even then china has not even scratched the surface on networked warfare.

After a keg of beer or to be at a beer festival in Germany, both can be dangerous, because the consumption of beer may create unmoral behavior.

Beer..i used to like it...but now i won't say so. after tasting whiskys and rums beer taste more sour....i m falling out from beer. :drink:

idlot, What product Singaproe poeple can made ? Car or computer?
At least China had ability to made these products. Even Singaproe lack of ability to made these products. Do you said Singaproe are more stupid than Chinese!
China own ability to send two men to the outpace. Maybe not so long they can send spaceship land on moon. What the Singaproe stupid can do?

Many Chinese illegal stay in your countries?? Are you boast and cheat youself? May be, many Singaproe people ancestors come from South China, maybe include your forefather,idlot!

Do you said USA soldiers ,English soldiers and Chinese can use Singapore women ass for free? Ha ha! Singapore women so ugly! even they are sex for free! I must consider again. I afraid of I caught AIDS, I do not want die at AIDS. :visor:

There you go again, my son...

This latest input shows your ignorance in country affairs. You may wish to note that Singapore is NOT made of just Chinese. PLease read up before you make simplistic conclusions, my young, ignorant barbarian...

Singapore has copyright laws that prevent illegal copying of intellectual properties. China may not have these laws, so everything can be done.

So, China puts two man into space- Bravo! If only China can put that kind of money spent into its economy and welfare for its people, then we would not hear of illegals going to other countries, and creating infestation to those countries, including mine. perhaps China can and should build a spaceship to take its whole population to the Moon, or which ever planet you desire- that would be a feat that the whole world will applaud to...

You know, the only 'aliens' I encounter in my country are illegals that we've arrested- that includes your countrymen

Last edited:
Beer..i used to like it...but now i won't say so. after tasting whiskys and rums beer taste more sour....i m falling out from beer. :drink:

Whisky is nice during the winter months, there are so many different beers, perhaps if you tried an Ale, they are not so sour, depending on what kind of Ale as well, but regardless what you are drinking, it increase the risk of weird behavior and waking up somewhere and having no idea where you are, I hate when that happen (joke)

Whisky is nice during the winter months, there are so many different beers, perhaps if you tried an Ale, they are not so sour, depending on what kind of Ale as well, but regardless what you are drinking, it increase the risk of weird behavior and waking up somewhere and having no idea where you are, I hate when that happen (joke)

I remember someone telling me that he has no drinking problem- he drinks, he get drunk, he falls asleep- no problem...:cheers:

I remember someone telling me that he has no drinking problem- he drinks, he get drunk, he falls asleep- no problem...:cheers:
And wonder why a bus is parked in the yard, I need to sleep now, good night, my friends and take it slow with emmm the drunken Aliens:smile:

Ahhh, I see someone has gone upmarket!

Good for you, friend!

lo..i used to drink only beer not other stuff when my friend introduced me to whiskys and rum since then my taste has changed don't know how but whenever i do beer now i feel like quitting it...it don't go down the pipe.

hi...we here usually go for Haywards, Budweiser,Cannon,Kingfisher's or locally made pallone,the local made are more strong. Can't risk getting caught by parents when drunk...they don't know i drink.

hi...we here usually go for Haywards, Budweiser,Cannon,Kingfisher's or locally made pallone,the local made are more strong. Can't risk getting caught by parents when drunk...they don't know i drink.

For 1 million rupee, I will keep my mouth shut!

For 10 million rupee- who is this zhaldev? Never heard of him!

:):):)

For 1 million rupee, I will keep my mouth shut!

For 10 million rupee- who is this zhaldev? Never heard of him!

:):):)

For million rupee ur r rite but i live with my parents so when u come late or drunk then questions are going to be asked and if let slip anything then don't know what the reactions will be....

For 10 million rupee....a alien ...and u r hearing it from me now...:rock:

Back