Is only American or European can defeat the aliens who invade the Earth?

I know you come from Singapore!, many Singapore citizen ancestors come from South China !YOU said Singapore very rich ??? Our Chinese very poor,very stupid !Ha ha! so many Chinese illegal stay in Singapore! You contempt our Chinese!

Singapore just like a dog follow USA ,beg American give him some bones! If evil China communism party set fleets surround and blockade Singapore! Millions of singapore peole will hungry to dead without three months. Do you think American dare fight against evil China communism party who own thousands hydrogen bombs for save Singapore??

Of course , Singapore can beg American pertect him! But I don't think it would be happen! Singapore is a Booger large country, even HONGKONG larger than it!

Where are the Aliens?

I feel, my Chinese friend, that even after we mere mortals have confessed and corrected our ways of posting the thread is being derailed a bit, this time by you, it seems: Could it be that you, too, have happened to be so passionate you lost focus?

Long ways from Hollywood or Chinese gals glorifying their ".... my hero!!!" - after they (and Earth) got saved - to an political analysis of Singapore´s relations with the PRC.

Let me ask again, then: WHERE ARE THE ALIENS (in your comments, lately) ???

Rattler

Last edited:
What you can't be happy you have killed a thread now you plan to keep it alive trying to bait the poor bugger into getting himself banned responding to abusive posts?

Preying on peoples language weaknesses in order to remove them from the forums is a pretty low trick man, the sad thing is you will most likely succeed due to the disproportionate application of moderation but it is perhaps not your finest hour.

Last edited:
I think it depends on the type of alien that you encounter as there are very few planets out there that are exactly the same as ours therefore we will have an environmental advantage over an invader as they will have to compensate for the differences for example if they came from a planet with half the atmospheric pressure they would have to wear suits or be crushed by our atmosphere.

We would be fools to think that they would engage in close combat.

It's like ants expecting us to shrink ourselves and fight them in their tunnels leg to leg. Or antenna to hair or whatever.

I think it depends on the type of alien that you encounter as there are very few planets out there that are exactly the same as ours therefore we will have an environmental advantage over an invader as they will have to compensate for the differences for example if they came from a planet with half the atmospheric pressure they would have to wear suits or be crushed by our atmosphere.

Then they simply kill us from space, like holding a magnifying glass over an anthill.

Problem solved, then they can send machines or sub routines to gather whatever they wish to plunder from earth.

Ok, enough fun with the guy from the Middle Kingdom- lets stick to the ORIGINAL thread...

The truth is, in my opinion, should an alien (a real one, from outer space :)) land here on earth and do something, the rest of the world, if told, would probably not believe it. I think thats the problem. As to whether they have an advantage over us, that remains to be seen. In the book and movie "War of the Worlds", HG Wells has something going when he introduced bacteria as a form of life that could be defeating the invading Martians. I see a lot of possibilities in that. In other words, using conventional weapons may not work on them, but biological may. The word here is MAY.

As rattler put it, they may also blast us from outer space... If I was the alien, I would, unless I want to take this place intact for whatever it may have- resources for one thing... That concept was used as the basis for the movie "Independence Day".

Is anyone familiar with the old theory on this subject that flying saucers etc. are in fact not arriving or viewing, but leaving; signals set long ago to measure the levels of our advancing knowledge, capabilities, and attitudes. Set to recognize and inform on our development and behavior.

Are we making ground on' them', are we dangerous, etc. etc.

For example, our development of nuclear power may have triggered such a signal . Are we being monitered?

Are we giant intellects or are we comparatively puny, with enlarged egos?

Seriously If you can travel across the universe. What do we have that anyone would want or be interested in? Aside from life?

If you can get here. And you wanted resources there are plenty of other rocks with fancy stuff in them every where else in our solar system let alone the rest of the universe.

If you can travel faster than the speed of light. I think it is reasonable to assume they will have mastered Nuclear fusion. So park yourself in a nebula and you have more resources than you could possible ever need. Even if it wasn't present in its raw state you could produce anything through fusion.

Seriously earth is along way to go to pick a fight you know you will win, undertake an anthropological study or get resources you can get anywhere else...

Ok but what if the resource you wanted was meat, blood or bone, perhaps they are fertilising a garden or having a BBQ.

As has been pointed out there are thousands of rocks, asteroids and planets out there to mine for minerals or gases but I imagine this is one of the few with people.

Can anyone tell me the Earth people had the ability fly out the solar system? 2020 or 2090?

Seriously If you can travel across the universe. What do we have that anyone would want or be interested in? Aside from life?

If you can get here. And you wanted resources there are plenty of other rocks with fancy stuff in them every where else in our solar system let alone the rest of the universe.

Well we have the ability to do it right now but it will take a long time to reach the end of the solar system.

http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/only-american-european-can-defeat-post617743-t94

Is anyone familiar with the old theory on this subject that flying saucers etc. are in fact not arriving or viewing, but leaving; signals set long ago to measure the levels of our advancing knowledge, capabilities, and attitudes. Set to recognize and inform on our development and behavior.

Are we making ground on' them', are we dangerous, etc. etc.

For example, our development of nuclear power may have triggered such a signal . Are we being monitered?

Are we giant intellects or are we comparatively puny, with enlarged egos?

That got me to thinking along that line, too...

Sightings of UFO or extraterrestials have been on record since the beginning of Man's civilization. Even the Holy books mentioned it, phrases form the Bible, Quran, nad the Hindu scripts mentioned beings with extraordinary powers.

But, sightings have significantly increased since the development of nuclear power. Sightings, if you noticed, are rather high with country with nuclear capabilities. Why? I really do not have an answer to that.

Are we being monitored? Yes, possibly...

Another factor that we may want to consider is that these extraterrestials that we see or encounter could be this- they are our future decendants and that they may have somehow discovered time travel...

The American scientist said ,if three man abords spaceship fly to Mars. Each man need 12 tons oxygen gas in a single trip ,expect foods,water,and other supplys. How the man get the oxygn gas in the space? The singe trip need one year.
You said the human had ability fly out solar system is wrong! Of course the NASA use Unmanned probe can reach Uranus and shoot its photos. But it's not a Earth people fly out solar systems.

Well we have the ability to do it right now but it will take a long time to reach the end of the solar system.

Only three countries capability land on Mars: The USA , China , Russia. Maybe USa astronaut land on Mars will happen in 2050, Chinese can land on Mars in 2060,Russuia will land on Mar in 2080. I guess.

But I don't think the resource and mineral only belong the three countries. Any resource in solar system belong all the human of the Earth!

the_red_planet.png

Last edited:
The American scientist said ,if three man abords spaceship fly to Mars. Each man need 12 tons oxygen gas in a single trip ,expect foods,water,and other supplys. How the man get the oxygn gas in the space? The singe trip need one year.
You said the human had ability fly out solar system is wrong! Of course the NASA use Unmanned probe can reach Uranus and shoot its photos. But it's not a Earth people fly out solar systems.

Food is the only real issue there as we can recycle/generate oxygen and water but I would suggest that supplies would be sent ahead as unmanned stores vessels and the manned ship would resupply as it caught up to the supply dumps.

Based on current technology it would take roughly 20 years to reach the Kuiper belt so about 40 years to reach the edge of the solar system therefore it is not impossible just impractical.

That got me to thinking along that line, too...

Sightings of UFO or extraterrestials have been on record since the beginning of Man's civilization. Even the Holy books mentioned it, phrases form the Bible, Quran, nad the Hindu scripts mentioned beings with extraordinary powers.

But, sightings have significantly increased since the development of nuclear power. Sightings, if you noticed, are rather high with country with nuclear capabilities. Why? I really do not have an answer to that.

Are we being monitored? Yes, possibly...

Another factor that we may want to consider is that these extraterrestials that we see or encounter could be this- they are our future decendants and that they may have somehow discovered time travel...

Isn't it Lake Titicaca in Peru that is meant to be an alien underwater base, it is one of the worlds UFO hot spots.

Last edited:
Most life forms in outer space are probably microbial, but a handful of them may be advanced enough to actually reach us. Now, from their perspective, we humans are the microbial life and we would simply not be that interesting to them. I think this is one reason aliens don’t come here and say, “Take me to your leader, Earth man.” An extremely advanced civilization visiting humans would almost be like humans going down to an ant hill and telling them: "I bring you computers, I bring you knowledge…" Most of the time we simply step on them instead.

If intelligent alien life forms do exist out in the vastness of space, they might not be the friendly cosmic neighbors the people of Earth are looking for. Such advanced aliens would perhaps become nomads, looking to conquer and colonize whatever planets they could reach. If so, it makes sense for them to exploit each new planet for material to build more spaceships so they could move on. Who knows what the limits would be? We only have to look at ourselves to see how intelligent life might develop into something we wouldn’t want to meet.

Ok but what if the resource you wanted was meat, blood or bone, perhaps they are fertilising a garden or having a BBQ.

As has been pointed out there are thousands of rocks, asteroids and planets out there to mine for minerals or gases but I imagine this is one of the few with people.
Seems along way to go to have a BBQ. Synthetic fertilizers would be far more cost effective. Unless aliens were culturally compelled to travel ridiculous distances to seek out steak. If they were they wouldn't be able to just destroy the planet. Who is to say that when the get here the don't develop a taste for lamb?

Back