Is only American or European can defeat the aliens who invade the Earth?

The physics to bypass the speed of light [c] and traverse the universe are unimaginable. As it stands right now nothing with mass can reach lightspeed. Light is transmitted by the photon which is considered a massless particle. It is pure energy that IS effected by spacetime but does not directly effect spacetime like particles with mass do. The faster you move something that has mass: the heavier it gets.

The phsyics of a species who can travel the stars would be so far ahead of ours that there really isnt a comparison I could use. Maybe a nuclear age human to a strand of bacteria? To think that this species who has mastered and devolped procedures to disable/manipulate the properties of spacetime would have to slug it out with human troops is ludacris.

They could lob a 5km wide asteroid at earth completely undetected and go get a sandwich. Our best explanation would be that mother nature had in out for us.

Just sayin......

Agreed, the rules of conflict would remain the same, any alien adversary would simply follow one of the basics, if you want to win don't fight fair.

I am sure any alien foe wouldn't care of mankind's opinion of them.

1 Are you stupid or a boo ****????? The soviet union want to cotrol China!It support many weapons to China commnusim party overtrun China KMT goverment were not a shameless ,it's honorable?

If your **** want continue boo **** and nonsense ,I think you get out !

2 NObody can control evil China commnuist party use Hydrogen bombs, me or you,American,Russian or the other people!

3 What are you boo **** now ?I said the Earth people pollute our mother planet! Now the our mother planet take revenge to our Earth people now!

[quote
OK. Personally, I am all for "Heavy Metal in the Earth! Now!",

(I know, "Dont feed the trolls", but I find it
The "most shameless in human history" is a big word. A *really* big word. How would you qualify the industrialization of killing the 50 million Jews on this planet as foreseen and intended by the Nazis in comparison to the sale of Kalashnikovs and tanks to the Chinese? Would it be the 2nd, or rather the 3rd most shamless action in human history? And, while we are at it, how do you say "Holocaust" in Chinese?

You think this would be happening, with the peace loving Chinese at the buttons? I mean, seriously??

Sic.

OK. Personally, I am all for "Heavy Metal in the Earth! Now!", I hope you don´t mind if I prefer the Spanish version, this style goes very well with our language in the melodies:

SAGRAT Siempre quieres mas OBSCURE SPANISH HEAVY METAL - YouTube

[/TROLL MODE]

See, in this post I did all you have done in the posts above, with the exception of quoting myself to then reply to the quote. The result is that: My post a) does not make much sense, b) does not help further the discussion, but c) might be as entertaining (or boring) as yours. Thats what trolling is all about...

Rattler

Last edited:
I think as long as own certain conditions, any material can moved faster over the speed of light. "Relativity theory" is only the 20th century scientific theory, scientific knowledge need constantly updated.
neutrino is a lepton, is one of nature's fundamental particles, commonly used symbols ν said. Neutrinos are not charged, spin 1 / 2, the quality is very light, close to the speed of light.

November 20, 2011, scientists have once again proved the speed of neutrino faster than the speed of light.

The physics to bypass the speed of light [c] and traverse the universe are unimaginable. As it stands right now nothing with mass can reach lightspeed. Light is transmitted by the photon which is considered a massless particle. It is pure energy that IS effected by spacetime but does not directly effect spacetime like particles with mass do. The faster you move something that has mass: the heavier it gets.

The phsyics of a species who can travel the stars would be so far ahead of ours that there really isnt a comparison I could use. Maybe a nuclear age human to a strand of bacteria? To think that this species who has mastered and devolped procedures to disable/manipulate the properties of spacetime would have to slug it out with human troops is ludacris.

They could lob a 5km wide asteroid at earth completely undetected and go get a sandwich. Our best explanation would be that mother nature had it in for us.

Just sayin......

Last edited:

They could lob a 5km wide asteroid at earth completely undetected and go get a sandwich. Our best explanation would be that mother nature had it in for us.

Just sayin......

I think the asteroid theory is the most reasonable scenario out there assuming the aliens are just out to eliminate life on earth (or are planning an interstellar bypass) however I still believe that that it is more likely they would just colonise/strip mine or whatever another M Class planet after all if they have the ability to get here they have the ability to go else where as well.

Therefore the only reason aliens would come here is for the species of the planet itself (such as in the series V... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_(2009_TV_series) ) as that is all that really separates us from other worlds in which case they probably wouldn't be hostile at all.

If Alien fleet reach to our solar system by the speed faster than light, Their technology leading our Earth people thousands of years. They send a super bomb casually ,The Earth is over!
If the alien want our human be their slaves,labour for them. Or want some special mineral resouce on our planet! They can't destroy the Earth! They only show their superpower on the moon! Aliens shoot the moon!
After see these !The Earth people very afraid ,human know they must surrender, or the human will extinct! I think the Alien army invade Amercian like <battles of Los> will not likely happen!

I am not taking the thread seriously as I don't believe any aliens out there (yes I do believe we are not the only ones in the universe) have the technology to reach us any more than we can reach them because had they had the technology they would have already made themselves known.

But the thing is that the Earth is not special there are thousands of empty M-Class planets out there for potential colonisation why would they come to one who's resources are already depleted and have to fight for them.

Last edited:
In the movie 《Independence Day》, the US-led global pilots drive supersonic aircrafts to fight the alien spaceships over light speed.
Are you kidding me?
Like stone age people fought against the USA who had nuclear warheads. Do you think is it possible?

2003111185017.1712457.jpg

Last edited:
I think the asteroid theory is the most reasonable scenario out there assuming the aliens are just out to eliminate life on earth (or are planning an interstellar bypass) however I still believe that that it is more likely they would just colonise/strip mine or whatever another M Class planet after all if they have the ability to get here they have the ability to go else where as well.

Therefore the only reason aliens would come here is for the species of the planet itself (such as in the series V... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_(2009_TV_series) ) as that is all that really separates us from other worlds in which case they probably wouldn't be hostile at all.

Honestly I dont think they would bother with us. It would be like going out of your way in your busy life to sit and study an ant colony when you have bills to pay and mouths to feed. They would be operating at an entirely different wave length. They would have no need to destroy us because we are of no threat to their resources. Just like I wouldn't go out of my way to destroy an ant colony, they are of no threat to me or my way of life. No point expending the unnecessary energy.

Last edited:
I agree there is a whole universe of planets out there to examine I could see no reason why an alien would come here just to anally probe a few cows and hill-billies.

But I guess this is a what if so we have to assume aliens have arrived with hostile intent and I tend to think the first thing we would know is an asteroid ploughing into us as you mentioned.

Way to go, rattler... :)

While we are at it, perhaps micwoe may wish to explain Chinese "peaceful" presence in Tibet.

And also the Chinese "peaceful pacification" of the Uighurs in China.

And lastly, maybe micwoe wish to explain China "extreme population control measures" taken during the Cultural Revolution...

Micwoe, can you enlighten us? If you choose to ignore this posting, then I will assume that you concur with what has been written.

And by the way, I've heard and read of Chinese illegal ALIENS in US, Europe, and even in my own country- I have yet to hear of an American illegal alien is China? Why is that, I wonder...

Last edited:

While we are at it, perhaps micwoe may wish to explain Chinese "peaceful" presence in Tibet.

And lastly, maybe micwoe wish to explain China "extreme population control measures" taken during the Cultural Revolution...

Micwoe, can you enlighten us? If you choose to ignore this posting, then I will assume that you concur with what has been written.

And by the way, I've heard and read of Chinese illegal ALIENS in US, Europe, and even in my own country- I have yet to hear of an American illegal alien is China? Why is that, I wonder...

Or here is a thought start another thread about "China" rather than derailing this one?

Truthfully he should ignore your post and hit the report button instead as you are trolling.

Last edited:
Sounds like a good idea to start a thread "What is China?"

And yes, I am trolling, I think... I think I will get it from the mods sooner or later...

I know you come from Singapore!, many Singapore citizen ancestors come from South China !YOU said Singapore very rich ??? Our Chinese very poor,very stupid !Ha ha! so many Chinese illegal stay in Singapore! You contempt our Chinese!

Singapore just like a dog follow USA ,beg American give him some bones! If evil China communism party set fleets surround and blockade Singapore! Millions of singapore peole will hungry to dead without three months. Do you think American dare fight against evil China communism party who own thousands hydrogen bombs for save Singapore??

Of course , Singapore can beg American pertect him! But I don't think it would be happen! Singapore is a Booger large country, even HONGKONG larger than it!

Last edited:
Or here is a thought start another thread about "China" rather than derailing this one?

Truthfully he should ignore your post and hit the report button instead as you are trolling.

Agreed, I will admit my foul of posting origonally here in a naive and immature manner.

But if anyone does wish to discuss this seperate topic, then I would gladly start a new thread for it.

Micwoe, like I said, you are a legend in your mind...

I did not say my country is rich, but yes, we are, thats why I find a lot of your countrymen flocking to mine... and with that, some of your country's undesired behaviours, unfortunately.

Send a fleet to blockade my country- you cannot even do that to Taiwan. And if you do have that foolish notion to do so, I will be glad to give your navy coordinates to Singapore, and do have your sailors take plenty of seasick medication- considering they do not go out to sea that often...

Good luck on your quest, matey...

you know evil China communist party would not offense Taiwan ? Are you the China leader? Even China commnuism party can fight a big war against USA and Soviet union! Do you think PLA can't finish Taiwan icecream army ! Ha HA !

Why the Singapore want to build a navy base offer American army, of course ,Singapore is a dog follow American master! They had no
any Self-respect!

Micwoe, like I said, you are a legend in your mind...

I did not say my country is rich, but yes, we are, thats why I find a lot of your countrymen flocking to mine... and with that, some of your country's undesired behaviours, unfortunately.

Send a fleet to blockade my country- you cannot even do that to Taiwan. And if you do have that foolish notion to do so, I will be glad to give your navy coordinates to Singapore, and do have your sailors take plenty of seasick medication- considering they do not go out to sea that often...

Good luck on your quest, matey...

Last edited:
Micwoe, my friend, you have been chasing the dragon way too long and much too long- you know what I am referring to, yes?- It used to be your national pasttime...

You come in here talking about aliens initially, then you were exposed, almost to the point of being a fraud- but you do not seem to be bothered by that.

I do agree with you that your CCP is evil- glad that you know it and agree, too.

Coming back to the original thread, you have not explained to us here, why we cannot find any European, American, Australian illegal ALIEN in your country, yet we do find plentiful Chinese illegal ALIENs in those countries?

Why is that?

Why?

Last edited:
Stupid ! My original thread is talk about Aliens invade Earth ! You fool like to said how rich Singapore people had a big money! Our Chinese are poverty. You want show some Superiority than our Chinese! I tell you again and again! Singapore is a dog follow American!

If you don't agree China government rule Tibet or Uighur people! I suggest you join the army ,battle to CCP army! I very grad you battle to dead!
Coward ! you dare or not?? Ha,ha !

Dare or not? fool!

Coming back to the original thread, you have not explained to uts here, why we cannot find any Euraopean, American, Australian illegal ALIEN in your country, yet we doha find plentiful Chinese illegal ALIENs in those countries?

Why is that?

Why?

Back