Is only American or European can defeat the aliens who invade the Earth?

-snip- ...your pet? ... -snip-
You got that totally wrong, we are their guineapigs for some obscure experimnents on our planet, so maybe we should see us as *their* pets.

All these aliens camouflage along the same lines, take mice, e.g., also aliens that are already here: As you can easily look up in the Hitchhikers Guide through the Galaxy

Mice are the physical protrusions into our dimension of a race of hyperintelligent pan-dimensional beings who commissioned construction of the Earth to find the Question to the Ultimate Answer of Life, the Universe, and Everything.

As such, they are the most intelligent life form on that planet, contrary to what humans think. They spend a lot of their time in behavioural research laboratories running round inside wheels and conducting frighteningly elegant and subtle experiments on man. The fact that once again man completely misinterprets this relationship is entirely according to these creatures' plans.

In their home dimension, a popular sport is Brockian Ultra-Cricket, a horribly violent game which involves hitting people for no readily apparent reason and then running away, before apologising from some distance - often through a megaphone. However, it is completely unrelated except in name to the Earth sport of cricket.
http://hitchhikers.wikia.com/wiki/Mice

In case you havent heard about "The Guide", dont worry too much:

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. Perhaps the most remarkable, certainly the most successful book ever to come out of the great publishing corporations of Ursa Minor - of which no Earthman has ever heard of.

More popular than the Celestial Home Care Omnibus, better selling than Fifty-Three More Things to do in Zero Gravity, and more controversial than Oolon Colluphid's trilogy of philosophical blockbusters Where God Went Wrong, Some More of God's Greatest Mistakes and Who is this God Person Anyway?

It's already supplanted the Encyclopedia Galactica as the standard repository of all knowledge and wisdom, for two important reasons. First, it's slightly cheaper; and secondly it has the words DON'T PANIC printed in large friendly letters on its cover.
Still, I recommend reading it, might help with the question you mounted this thread about.

Rattler

Last edited:
IIRC there was an episode where a bunch of cylon assault robots (the shiny metal ones not the human looking ones) managed to get onboard the ship. I haven't seen the episode in quite a while but IIRC the bullets pretty much bounced off them and also Apollo mentioned being out of AP rounds.

Hmmmm...

I had started wondering how come you sometimes write perfect English, and then suddenly stutter along again and vice versa, so I searched around a bit, now I know.

Guess what I found out?

You started the same thread on ArmchairGeneral with the exact same first post (and many of your others here are identical with their counterparts there) and are now presenting replies from people over there as your own thoughts here (e.g. like the quoted phrase above which is originally a reply by AG member Wolfleader, but others as well). Whenever your English suddenly improves someone else had said it over there:

Your "Chinese has saved the world from aliens many times. We just don't brag about it like some." versus Roijks "Pffft. Australia has saved the world from aliens many times. We just don't brag about it like some."

Your "If an alien civilisation was capable of transcending the epic problems of travelling faster than light then you can sure bet that their military capabilities would be considerable." versus copenhagens "If an alien civilisation was capable of transcending the epic problems of travelling faster than light then you can sure bet that their military capabilities would be considerable. The Americans would be the first force grouping to be annihalated."

Your "we have the capacity now, but no, I don't believe that we will actually do it. The reason that we stopped sending manned spacecraft to the moon is related to the threat of interference from alien vessels. Our space agencies cannot keep our own spacecraft safe from alien interference. Until that situation is resolved, or we find a way to defend ourselves from alien harassment, there will be no more manned trips to the moon, or beyond." versus Centurion40s "Yes, we have the capacity now, but no, I don't believe that we will actually do it. The reason that we stopped sending manned spacecraft to the moon is related to the threat of interference from alien vessels. Our space agencies cannot keep our own spacecraft safe from alien interference. Until that situation is resolved, or we find a way to defend ourselves from alien harassment, there will be no more manned trips to the moon, or beyond.
halo.gif
"

etc. etc. etc. ...

The thread over there is stickied and going over 10 pages already, fun to read, so you achieved something:

http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111166
:cheers:

At least gave me the chance to learn about the NZ and Australian Secret Weapons vs. Aliens :angel::

c_documents_and_settings_notandi_my_documents_my_pictures_killer_sheep.jpg

9999006062-l.jpg

Now, what I would really like to know is what do you actually want to achieve overall with that stint (apart from entertaining us)? Sounds a lot of work to me (as I bet you run the same thread somewhere else as well), will you rate the forums reply culture? :shoothea:

EDIT: On a hunch checked out on my bet, and I was right: You *do* work hard!

Same thread (everyone under another user name) on

- Military Times Forum
http://www.militarytimes.com/forum/...se-European-POWS-during-the-world-war-2/page3

- DefenceTalk Forum
http://www.defencetalk.com/forums/s...can-can-defeat-aliens-who-invade-earth-11302/

- WWIITalk Forum
http://www.ww2talk.com/forum/barrac...rican-can-defeat-aliens-who-invade-earth.html

- Israel Military Net Forum (thread deleted)
http://israelmilitary.net/showthread.php?t=18660#post91725

- World Affairs Board
http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/am...rican-can-defeat-aliens-who-invade-earth.html

Rattler

Last edited:
Ahaaaaa.... I KNEW there was something ALIEN about this guy...

I was following his postings and frankly, quite puzzled about this guys manner of writing...

Well, he does reveal something- China is very good about copying other people's stuff, and passing it off as their invention, micwoe is a perfect example!

I still smell spam and I smell a troll...

The thread is write by me ,I am the author. I had the copyright! why I can not repost again?

Because I love discusse the Earth people or the high-technology of European can or can't resist advanced aliens civilisation invade? Is it offense you??

Hmmmm...

I had started wondering how come you sometimes write perfect English, and then suddenly stutter along again and vice versa, so I searched around a bit, now I know.

Guess what I found out?

You started the same thread on ArmchairGeneral with the exact same first post (and many of your others here are identical with their counterparts there) and are now presenting replies from people over there as your own thoughts here (e.g. like the quoted phrase above which is originally a reply by AG member Wolfleader, but others as well). Whenever your English suddenly improves someone else had said it over there:

Last edited:
If you want to suit me I offense the copyright ? Then I can tell you ,I am the author ,I had the copyright of this thread! It is my free.fare not? I never hide myself!
I repost my thread ,did it hurt anyone?
Why I repost it?
And I want deliver a message on the internet media!

The west countries use so-call their high-technology bombed ,killed and bully people of other countries in Asia and African, can west countries think about they will be bomebed too in someday? sooner or later!

I think whatever European people,Asian poeple or African people and America Indian ,they are all the children of the Earth! They are no different! They are human, they should not kill eachother!
If you do many bad things. You should pay back sooner or later! Like Soviet union and Japan do many bad things in world war 2,they were pay back now!
Even the European people own high-technology lead the world! They ruled the planet temporarily now, But European people just one ordinary race on our planet !They are equal with other people on the planet!
That's the message I want to delieve on the internet media!

Do you think I repost my thread in order to entertain you? Ha ha ,do you think you deserve it?If you don't want discuss the question about Aliens invade the Earth? You can go! that's your free!

Hmmmm...

Guess what I found out?

Rattler

Last edited:
Here is the problem with the whole alien invasion theory, there is nothing to say that any Alien races out there are:
A) Any more advanced than we are and as such are not capable of reaching us, hell who is to say we are not the most advanced race in the universe?

B) Have the capacity to survive on this planet, I think it is highly unlikely for example that a methane breathing alien race would take a second look at this planet given the vast number of other worlds in the universe.

Do you know why there aren't many telephones in China?

There are so many Wings and Wongs, they might Wing the Wong number.:mrgreen:

The thread is write by me ,I am the author. I had the copyright! why I can not repost again?

Because I love discusse the Earth people or the high-technology of European can or can't resist advanced aliens civilisation invade? Is it offense you??

No prob for me to find someone starting various identical threads all over the net, I already commended you for your work attitude. Also, you will find it hard to offend me, I have since long been on the return back from that point you are still approaching obviously.

Copyright? Dont know whether it applies here, but presenting other peoples thoughts and phrases as your own without giving credit is for me at least questionable under a netiquette POV, for me you qualify as a troll with such behaviour:

(Adapted by me, from http://curezone.com/forums/troll.asp):
A Forum Troll is a person who posts outrageous message to bait people to answer.

Forum Troll delights in sowing discord on the forums. A troll is someone who is purposely provoking and pulling people into flaming discussion.

A classic Forum troll is trying to make us believe that he is a genuine skeptic with no hidden agenda. He is divisive and argumentative with need-to-be-right attitude, "searching for the truth", flaming discussion, and sometimes insulting people or provoking people to insult him.

Troll is usually an expert in reusing the same words of its opponents and in turning it against them.

While sometimes, he may sound like a stupid, uninformed, ignorant poster, do not be deceived! Most trolls are highly intelligent people trying to hide behind a mask of stupidity and/or ignorance! They usually have an agenda. Very few trolls come to Forums out of pure skepticism.

-snip-
You qualify for a lot of points in this quote, maybe you want to rethink your attitude?

Rattler

Last edited:
Ahaaa, the person's true color is finally shown....

Micwoe, take a chill pill, otherwise- no FLIED LICE for you...

You are a legend in your own mind...

Why am not surprised that the trolling copyright is with PRC and Pak, have seen u guys in other forums u are superpower in trolling.

I tell everyone what many bad thing soviet union and Japan do in world war 2. The Japanese kill ten millions of Chinese in world war 2! And Japanese bloody killed abused Tens of thousands European POWS in world war 2. So the GOD don't let Japanese own nuclear bombs, it let USA own nuclear bombs. So the Japanese become the fisrt country be nuked in the human history!
The Stalin very slip,the Soviet union cowards only dare attack Japanese army after USA drop the nuclear bombs on Japan homeland.At that times Japan had decide surrender!And the Soviet union cowards so-call they win the Japan! They rob the victory fruits against Japan, who is the most sacrifice in against Japan war ! It is China! Stalin got the most benificial in against Japan war. The soviet union support numerous weapons to China communism party overturn the China KMT,THAT is the most shameless in human history!
But after Stalin dead ,China communism party take revenge to Soviet union in 1969! They killed many Soviet union soldiers in the battles.The China communist party own hydrogen bombs, maybe they will use nuclear weapons attack Russian in the future, I guess, Tens of millions Russsia people will dead in the futrue nuclear war!
History tell us,don't do many bad thing !or you pay a big price sooner or later!

The same reason!
Like our human do many bad thing to our mother planet! The human factory emission many Chemcial gas! waste water!Heavy Metal in the Earth ! now! The Earth take revenge to our human now! The crops and animals fade! Many people die in the pollute enviroment and disease. Many earth people had no enough foods and meats to eat! Many people of Europe and Asia,USA
got cancer! The climate of global being warmer and warmer because green-house gas, and the sea level become higher!Many courtries on tbe Earth being dry and hungry!

I repost my thread ,did it hurt anyone?
Why I repost it?
And I want deliver a message on the internet media!

The west countries use so-call their high-technology bombed ,killed and bully people of other countries in Asia and African, can west countries think about they will be bomebed too in someday? sooner or later!

I think whatever European people,Asian poeple or African people and America Indian ,they are all the children of the Earth! They are no different! They are human, they should not kill eachother!
If you do many bad things. You should pay back sooner or later! Like Soviet union and Japan do many bad things in world war 2,they were pay back now!
Even the European people own high-technology lead the world! They ruled the planet temporarily now, But European people just one ordinary race on our planet !They are equal with other people on the planet!
That's the message I want to delieve on the internet media!

Last edited:
If USA and west countries want to do many bad things! Continue use their high-tech weapon bombs,kill and bully Asian and African countries and their people. I can bet they must be pay a big price!

In Somalia and Iraq , The local people strip off the dead body of American soldiers, or cut the corpse of American soldiers into pieces! I condemn and hate this brutal action! But west countries must think about the local people,why they treat to corpse of USA soldiers.

Last edited:
You said I am not the author of this thread? I offense other people writing? OK, no problem ,you can suit me ,use the copyright law? I am waiting you ,fare not ? Ha Ha!

No prob for me to find someone starting various identical threads all over the net, I already commended you for your work attitude. Also, you will find it hard to offend me, I have since long been on the return back from that point you are still approaching obviously.

Copyright? Dont know whether it applies here, but presenting other peoples thoughts and phrases as your own without giving credit is for me at least questionable under a netiquette POV, for me you qualify as a troll with such behaviour:

(Adapted by me, from http://curezone.com/forums/troll.asp):
You qualify for a lot of points in this quote, maybe you want to rethink your attitude?

Rattler

(I know, "Dont feed the trolls", but I find it entertaining right now - and can troll a bit myself if need be :angel:):

[TROLL MODE]

You said I am not the author of this thread?
No, I did not. Please post a source for that claim of yours (see forum rules). NOTE: Wikipedia does not qualify as a serious source in this respect.

Alternatively, I recommend learning English so you understand what people write (I know, Google Translator does not always get it right, e.g. it constantly produces the opposite of what I want to say, in French; If the manuals I get with the stuff I buy in the Chinamans are proof for how it works I am afraid to imagine what it will turn our conversations to in Chinese...). Here a jump starter (should you understand the vid, just adapt it changing "speaking" or "speech" to "writing" and you will get the gist):

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y029IiK3OAg"]Learn and Speak English easy and fast - YouTube[/ame]

-snip- So the GOD don't let Japanese own nuclear bombs, it let USA own nuclear bombs. So the Japanese become the fisrt country be nuked in the human history!

Excuse my ignorance, but who is this "GOD" person, from the Chinese POV?

-snip- Stalin got the most benificial in against Japan war. The soviet union support numerous weapons to China communism party overturn the China KMT, THAT is the most shameless in human history!
The "most shameless in human history" is a big word. A *really* big word. How would you qualify the industrialization of killing the 50 million Jews on this planet as foreseen and intended by the Nazis in comparison to the sale of Kalashnikovs and tanks to the Chinese? Would it be the 2nd, or rather the 3rd most shamless action in human history? And, while we are at it, how do you say "Holocaust" in Chinese?

-snip- The China communist party own hydrogen bombs, maybe they will use nuclear weapons attack Russian in the future, I guess, tens of millions Russsia people will dead in the futrue nuclear war!
You think this would be happening, with the peace loving Chinese at the buttons? I mean, seriously??

-snip- History tell us,don't do many bad thing !or you pay a big price sooner or later!
Sic.

-snip-Like our human do many bad thing to our mother planet! The human factory emission many Chemcial gas! Waste water! Heavy Metal in the Earth! Now! The Earth take revenge to our human now! The crops and animals fade! Many people die in the pollute enviroment and disease. Many earth people had no enough foods and meats to eat! Many people of Europe and Asia, USA got cancer! The climate of global being warmer and warmer because green-house gas, and the sea level become higher! Many courtries on tbe Earth being dry and hungry!

OK. Personally, I am all for "Heavy Metal in the Earth! Now!", I hope you don´t mind if I prefer the Spanish version, this style goes very well with our language in the melodies:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bciI8OeLyXw"]SAGRAT Siempre quieres mas OBSCURE SPANISH HEAVY METAL - YouTube[/ame]

Question (sorry for my ignorance, again): Do you have Heavy Metal music in/on the Chinese Earth?

Oh, and WHY DONT YOU REPLY to my in-depth analyisis of the aliens that are already here (like the mice, see some posts above)? Was this thread not about who would defend us against them?

Last: BTW, do your Chinese keyboards have many "exclamation mark" keys? Or do you have to actively search for the key to enter so many into your posts...? Kind of makes you seem excited whatever way you do it...

[/TROLL MODE]

See, in this post I did all you have done in the posts above, with the exception of quoting myself to then reply to the quote. The result is that: My post a) does not make much sense, b) does not help further the discussion, but c) might be as entertaining (or boring) as yours. Thats what trolling is all about...

Rattler

Last edited:
Someone once told me that arguing with some people is like beating a shark to death underwater,

Even if you suceed you are still gonna be soaked and wet and your still gonna smell like fish.

I am not sure why this thread is being purposely derailed, there is nothing here that is in anyway contentious and could be a fun little topic.

Because a guy posts the same topic on several forums it isn't a conspiracy it is just an indication that he belongs to several forums.

If you aren't interested in a discussion on a hypothetical alien invasion move on to the next thread it isn't essential to derail the ones you don't like.

Last edited:
Thanks, Monty, for reminding me.

I hadn´t taken the thread serious because of the guy posting things here that other people said elswhere and mixing it with his own posts, I felt that was a discussion with people at other forums, but here (and I found that contentious).

On the road forgot there are more people here than the Chinaman, and that they might want to discuss this topic seriously, sorry for that and for the subsequent derailing.

Rattler

Last edited:
Thanks, Monty, for reminding me.

I hadn´t taken the thread serious because of the guy posting things here that other people said elswhere and mixing it with his own posts, I felt that was a discussion with people at other forums, but here (and I found that contentious).

On the road forgot there are more people here than the Chinaman, and that they might want to discuss this topic seriously, sorry for that and for the subsequent derailing.

Rattler

I am not taking the thread seriously as I don't believe any aliens out there (yes I do believe we are not the only ones in the universe) have the technology to reach us any more than we can reach them because had they had the technology they would have already made themselves known.

But the thing is that the Earth is not special there are thousands of empty M-Class planets out there for potential colonisation why would they come to one who's resources are already depleted and have to fight for them.

The physics to bypass the speed of light [c] and traverse the universe are unimaginable. As it stands right now nothing with mass can reach lightspeed. Light is transmitted by the photon which is considered a massless particle. It is pure energy that IS effected by spacetime but does not directly effect spacetime like particles with mass do. The faster you move something that has mass: the heavier it gets.

The phsyics of a species who can travel the stars would be so far ahead of ours that there really isnt a comparison I could use. Maybe a nuclear age human to a strand of bacteria? To think that this species who has mastered and devolped procedures to disable/manipulate the properties of spacetime would have to slug it out with human troops is ludacris.

They could lob a 5km wide asteroid at earth completely undetected and go get a sandwich. Our best explanation would be that mother nature had it in for us.

Just sayin......

Last edited:
Back