Is only American or European can defeat the aliens who invade the Earth?

Actually I think they are conventional guns...IIRC there was an episode where a bunch of cylon assault robots (the shiny metal ones not the human looking ones) managed to get onboard the ship. I haven't seen the episode in quite a while but IIRC the bullets pretty much bounced off them and also Apollo mentioned being out of AP rounds.

20081282356578687.jpg

But in battlestar Galactica ,still had many bugs.
In superluminal era, The human still used the "ammunition" weapons? It's unimaginable, right?
Even civilian spacecraft are able to achieve "light" jump!
But in such advanced warships had a "traditional ammunition" weapons,
Those poor people living in simple tent.
I really do not know, is a time-wrong, or is a mistake of director ?
Human weapons, equipment tactical of Earth's 20th century era, coordinate "superluminal" transportation equipment 30-century Earth, What is wrong?

I forgot tell everyone. Chinese has saved the world from aliens many times. We just don't brag about it like some. Asian peop!le are always proud of Chinese!
At the end ,the Earth girls always said:" oh,Chinese soldiers, my heerrrrooooo!":salute2:
There are no alien invasion. Movies are to entertain and make money not brag. Maybe china should make more alien movies? Why don't you make an alien movie for chinese people. Hmm maybe your not allowed to.

Ummm asian people? as in all the nations in Asia? the vast majority (generalising and I apologise) of Asian governments resent the PRC's perceived expansionism and interference with the region. Large portions of the nations people are sinophobic or at very least suspicious of china's motives.

I dont know why they would be so proud of the china's defense services neglected department. Most of the funding for china's defence forces go to the navy and airforce The majorities of the army are il-equipped under funded and largely only capable of internal security operations...

So why are you here? and why are you obsessed with aliens?

If Aliens invaded London, they'd take over a run down area of the city and soon a subculture of their home planet would develop and the rest of the city could go there to experience their culture and food;-)

Have you seen let alone eaten jellied eels or tripe, onions and black pudding?

I only have to smell it and I throw up.:sick:

Human can't go out the solar system in two thousands years
Some scientists say, consider the distance between star and star are too far, human life is too short to reach. Technology degree is not enough
But I think does not take a thousand years, people can live longer, or freezing technology, or more high-speed craft, or occupy planets one by one, and use the machine to invest resources other undeveloped planet. waiting for future human generations fulfill.Rely on our children and grandchildren to realize ..... the key is the moon and Mars, these two steps can achieve in 100 years.

Galactica making strange, high-tech and low-tech co-exist, interstellar jump technology and drinking machine co-existence.
Battleship Galactica had star a jump engine, but the level of medical care so low!
In the third quarter with the last episode crews was still use line telephones and drinking machine like my home.very strange technology ideas!

20080413_08e7f782d3057138dee8AA96jEOliSvX.jpg

Aisan countries resent China?? Are you kidding me? The west countries attacked and invaded Asia countries like :Irap,Iran ,libya,Afghanistan,vietnam and korean. you can ask these countries people like or resent European and USA?
EVEN many peaceful American or west citizens anti the war! Especially they anti Vietnam war and Iraq war!
There are no alien invasion. Movies are to entertain and make money not brag. Maybe china should make more alien movies? Why don't you make an alien movie for chinese people. Hmm maybe your not allowed to.

Ummm asian people? as in all the nations in Asia? the vast majority (generalising and I apologise) of Asian governments resent the PRC's perceived expansionism and interference with the region. Large portions of the nations people are sinophobic or at very least suspicious of china's motives.

I dont know why they would be so proud of the china's defense services neglected department. Most of the funding for china's defence forces go to the navy and airforce The majorities of the army are il-equipped under funded and largely only capable of internal security operations...

So why are you here? and why are you obsessed with aliens?

Last edited:
No I am not kidding you.
Resenting America or china is not mutually exclusive, they can resent both. Korea is one of Americas closest allies. Iraq is an ally. The new Libyan government is pro western.

Iran has virtually no friends.

Vietnam is increasing ties with the US and have a strong economic relations. The Vietnam war is very old news and completely irrelevant today for international relations. The cold war is over. However Sino-Veitnamese wars way heavily on the minds of the Vietnamese as china still makes territorial claims to parts of Vietnam.

But all the claims do nothing to rebutt the claim that many Asian nations are suspicious of China's intentions.

Here is a thought China has border disputed with every neighboring country.This is but one of the many causes for concern.

That is robber logic, USA bombed and killed millions korean, Iraq,vietnam and libya,Afghanistan Civilians. And you so-call they are west countries ally. Ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!!
A very stupid robber logic, do you know why so many anti-American arms organization in Aisa countries and African countries!
If you had relative die at bomb of USA plane like a Iraq citizen. The other people don't say sorry to you!

No I am not kidding you.
Resenting America or china is not mutually exclusive, they can resent both. Korea is one of Americas closest allies. Iraq is an ally. The new Libyan government is pro western.

Iran has virtually no friends.

Vietnam is increasing ties with the US and have a strong economic relations. The Vietnam war is very old news and completely irrelevant today for international relations. The cold war is over. However Sino-Veitnamese wars way heavily on the minds of the Vietnamese as china still makes territorial claims to parts of Vietnam.

But all the claims do nothing to rebutt the claim that many Asian nations are suspicious of China's intentions.

Here is a thought China has border disputed with every neighboring country.This is but one of the many causes for concern.

Last edited:
Yes you must show these people(most of them anyway) how stupid these people are for liking the US.You think they would know better. Despite all the US has done for them. Iraq and Libya the US assisted the over throw of dictators. Koreans really like them Saved them from the shambles known as DPRK. Veitnam are mature enough as a nation to recognise what the cold war was.

Who are you talking about? Name some" anti-American arms organization in Aisa countries and African countries".

I was only saying that your assessment that Asia is in aur of the PRC was incorrect nothing more. I have no interest in talking about issues in this juvenile manner.

Last edited:
I had no times booshit with you anymore! Do you call USA bombed and killed many Korean ,Irap ,vietnam,libiya, Somalia and Afghanistan Civilians, are liberated them????? Ha,ha ,ha ha ha !
Yes you must show these people(most of them anyway) how stupid these people are for liking the US.You think they would know better. Despite all the US has done for them. Iraq and Libya the US assisted the over throw of dictators. Koreans really like them Saved them from the shambles known as DPRK. Veitnam are mature enough as a nation to recognise what the cold war was.

Who are you talking about? Name some" anti-American arms organization in Aisa countries and African countries".

I was only saying that your assessment that Asia is in aur of the PRC was incorrect nothing more. I have no interest in talking about issues in this juvenile manner.

I am not a member anti American or European people,I know a lot of love peace American and west citizen put up demonstration anti-war! They require peace,no war!
Perhaps the USA GOV had kidnap by some Militants who love war! But that isn't their people should take all responsibility for war!

Folks, calm down: We had our chance with the aliens, but we lost, they have been here for long and are now firmly integrated in our planets´ layout, I myself am enslaved by various of them (they didnt even have to abduct me).

They re not unfriendly, but, yes, they have us enslaved: Two of mine - apart from having me so mind controlled that I deliver food to them for free on a regular basis - lead me for a walk on a leash twice a day, as so many of my human brothers, and - give or take - we dont find anything wrong with that, they even make us feel we like it... Typical parasite strategy, but it works and we don´t even fight back anymore...

Last tuesday, probably investigating the dominating species on our planet, one of mine got too close to a car and suffered severe injuries. Guess what? Exercising his mind control over me he made me search for a doctor specialized in non-human species to have him operated on a few broken bones, and I did not hesitate a second to pay the 1000 Euros this operation cost...

Here three of the aliens that have invaded my place and kind of own me, all showing this typical penetrating and intensive stare they exercise their mind control with:

locke_scr.jpg

pocholo-scr.jpg

sara-scr.jpg

So much for Americans or Europeans defeating aliens....

Rattler

Last edited:
What are you talking about? buddy. your pet? come from other planet? That's cool!!!!!
:jump:

Folks, calm down: We had our chance with the aliens, but we lost, they have been here for long and are now firmly integrated in our planets´ layout, I myself am enslaved by various of them (they didnt even have to abduct me).

They re not unfriendly, but, yes, they have us enslaved: Two of mine - apart from having me so mind controlled that I deliver food to them for free on a regular basis - lead me for a walk on a leash twice a day, as so many of my human brothers, and - give or take -we dont find anything wrong with that, they even make us feel we like it... Typical parasite strategy, but it works and we don´t even fight back anymore...

Last tuesday, probably investigating the dominating species on our planet, one of mine got too close to a car and suffered severe injuries. Guess what? Exercising his mind control over me he made me search for a doctor specialized in non-human species to have him operate on a few broken bones, and I did not doubt a secobnd to pay the 1000 Euros this operation cost...

Here three of the aliens that have invaded my place and kind of own me, all showing this typical penetrating and intensive stare they exercise their mind control with:

locke_scr.jpg

pocholo-scr.jpg

sara-scr.jpg

So much for Americans or Europeans defeating aliens....

Rattler

Some more aliens!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG6b3V2MNxQ"]So Long and Thanks for all the Fish - YouTube[/ame]

Alien invade the Earth is impossible:
Reason
1 If aliens came to Earth over light speed or space jumping technology. Their technology are leading the Earth human thousands of years at least. As they send a superbomb casually. the Earth is over.
how aliens will "aggressive" human beings?
2 The high wisdom beings who can travel from remote stars,what they need on earth? ? ? Energy? Their spaceship will not burn fuel, right? Mineral? Billions planet in space, look for a planet casually, its mineral will not be less than on Earth.
Environment? If they are breathing CO2, dust or smoke, maybe has use value of the earth, depend on the pollution of earth now day, they want to improve, probably alien improve the Martian environment let they live on it,by the lower cost!

Who said aliens need Earth-like planets to survive? What if they don't need water or oxygen? What is it they really want?

1FK1LV-2.jpg

Aliens won't adhear to human qualities of "honor" "courage" and "humanity".

So they won't fight fair,

U.S., PLA, Russian Armed forces or European alliance whatever.

In our eyes aliens may "cower" behind superior technology.

In the invaders eyes when they arrive at Earth and if they like what they see ,if we get in the way, they may just wipe us clean off the Earth with biological weapons, or if they soley want hard materials by just finding a way to turn the heat up and maybe simpley dissolve the atmosphere.

Let us all not forget how fragile us human beings really are.

In short?

No armed force on Earth will likely stand a chance, and the notion of who is who in terms of military superiority will just go plainly out the window as a petty pre invasion contact sqauble with no clear winner.

Last edited:
I forgot tell everyone. Chinese has saved the world from aliens many times. We just don't brag about it like some. Asian peop!le are always proud of Chinese!
At the end ,the Earth girls always said:" oh,Chinese soldiers, my heerrrrooooo!":salute2:

Can you please clear who are these asian people proud of Chinese except NK & Pak.:roll: When did the last time did china saved earth from alien invasion.
As i see you are a alien fan, you can find a story on internet about some alien sort of near Indo-china border in year 2008,please do tell me if you find one....

Upon today's press release of this thread, our defense secretary has publicly stated that Operation Trolling Thunder is a resounding success.

Qouting " Never before has the brute force of troll tactics even been so widley felt by our adversaries"

As this Operation wraps up after six pages of duration.

Operation Flaming Trousers is in the works for yet another round internet calamity.

Back