Is only American or European can defeat the aliens who invade the Earth? - Page 23

--
Is only American or European can defeat the aliens who invade the Earth?

February 8th, 2012  
micwoe

The viper2007 said China made many iceboxs,cars ,telivision sets ,computers,mobile phones ,washsing-machines are offence copyright law ! Then English ,Japan ,Korean and German,USA made these products are offense copyrighlt law,too. Ha,ha ha ha ha ha ha , These products are invented by vipp2007, so we made these products sexual assault viper2007 ass!

Why the Singapore can't made these products . Because industrial technical capacity of Singapore is very low, and their people not clever enough!

Comment once again removed by moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper2007
It is quite obvious this little pimple wants to have his last say... so be it...

So, micwoe, you are entitled to your little fantasies- I grant you that.

Again, I wish to say sorry to...

I am sorry that you are vulgar person. I am sorry that China cannot take care of its people well enough that they need to venture forth to other nations. I am sorry that you are deeply offended that Singapore is percieved to have wealth. I am sorry that your barbaric behaviour have caused no effect on us, other than entertainment for us. I am sorry for your lack of knowledge of the world in general. I am sorry for your failure to rile anger in all of us. I am sorry for your foolish attempts to explain your position. And lastly, I am sorry that China has you for a citizen.

There, are you happy now, infant?
February 8th, 2012  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritinAfrica
Well is is pregnant, but she was like it from when she was little. She nagged her big brother ragged.

That is great, someone to spoil and then turn the child back. I have two sisters, one older and one younger so I know how your son had it, the experience still haunts me, might be classified as PTSD
February 8th, 2012  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
This is true- you may have something there, Ghostrider- this particular species- the one we call woman (more respectfully "ladies"). They bleed for 5 or 6 days, every month, and yet they live...

They brainwash you into thinking that you can make decisions for yourself, when actually they let you decide to their advantage. They have a way of making you feel that without them, you are useless...

I am truly worried- we do have aliens living amongst us!!!
I am more than worried!! I am scared shxtless!! They have infiltrated the world, and we are under their control, must be some sort of a master plan, they never described this on the X-files
--
February 8th, 2012  
Trooper1854

Yet more Aliens!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H--5fVJ2fTk&feature=watch_response"]UFO Test clip (x3) - YouTube[/ame]
February 8th, 2012  
42RM

Quote:
This is true- you may have something there, Ghostrider- this particular species- the one we call woman (more respectfully "ladies"). They bleed for 5 or 6 days, every month, and yet they live...

They brainwash you into thinking that you can make decisions for yourself, when actually they let you decide to their advantage. They have a way of making you feel that without them, you are useless...

I am truly worried- we do have aliens living amongst us!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider
I am more than worried!! I am scared shxtless!! They have infiltrated the world, and we are under their control, must be some sort of a master plan, they never described this on the X-files
Pull yourselves together
Are you mice or men??
Just say....

February 8th, 2012  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 42RM
Pull yourselves together
Are you mice or men??
Just say....

Thank God for he gave us the garage, to say No to the female species? That would be so boring, they can be nice when they want, or rather when your memory works. Personally, I only remember important things and anniversaries, birthdays, names, and the dang Valentine's day are not important. I remember my first marriage, I forgot the anniversary and her birthday, the bad part is it was the first anniversary, I paid a lot for that, and when it began to cool down, then the next major crisis, the Fxxking Valentine's day, do you think I remembered that day? Thank God for the Garage!!!
February 8th, 2012  
viper2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by 42RM
Pull yourselves together
Are you mice or men??
Just say....

That depends on whose asking?
February 8th, 2012  
viper2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Thank God for he gave us the garage, to say No to the female species? That would be so boring, they can be nice when they want, or rather when your memory works. Personally, I only remember important things and anniversaries, birthdays, names, and the dang Valentine's day are not important. I remember my first marriage, I forgot the anniversary and her birthday, the bad part is it was the first anniversary, I paid a lot for that, and when it began to cool down, then the next major crisis, the Fxxking Valentine's day, do you think I remembered that day? Thank God for the Garage!!!
Ghostrider, you are one level above me! I only remember dates of birthdays and anniversaries when reminded- then it will be like "OMG, what do I do now?"...
February 8th, 2012  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
Ghostrider, you are one level above me! I only remember dates of birthdays and anniversaries when reminded- then it will be like "OMG, what do I do now?"...
I hope that happens a day before the important day or does it happen when it is tooooo late?
February 9th, 2012  
viper2007

Most of the time, Ghostrider, it ia almost too late...