Is only American or European can defeat the aliens who invade the Earth? - Page 20

--
Is only American or European can defeat the aliens who invade the Earth?

February 7th, 2012  
viper2007

Interesting points you've raised, zhaldev...

If one were to go through the ancient scriptures- be it the Bible, Quran, Torah or the Hindu scriptures- you will find verses that smack of interactions with supernatural beings. Sometimes we call them supernaturals because, it may not occur to us that these may be extraterrestials.

Some of the mystic arts that you've mentioned can be explained by scientific means- some are just beyond our comprehension. And sometimes, it is because the masses are easily swayed to believe what they want to believe.

Its like meeting with a ghost, you will not know it until it is over. Only then you realise that you've encountered something out of the norm.

Zhaldev, how do you know you are not communicationg with an alien right now?
February 7th, 2012  
zhaldev

no way i cannot but who knows actually the points mentioned are from the study of Dr.Burton and Swami Rama.

"Its like meeting with a ghost, you will not know it until it is over. Only then you realise that you've encountered something out of the norm."

I actually cannot decide on it...this sort of happened in my family with my cousin and with my couple of friends also.
February 7th, 2012  
rattler

Quote:
Originally Posted by micwoe
rattler; DO you want to learn more stories numerous Spain-Mexicans illgeal immigrants who die in accrosing US-Mexico border. I can offer more!
I am sure you can. Just for the record, though, I am neither Mexican nor Spanish, and neither Spanish nor English is my mother language.

About the name calling ("fool", "booshit", "idiots"): It is what I already published in the troll definition some pages ago, you prove me right.

I suggest you take a tranquimazine, take a nap, and keep it civilized and funny:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPZOaPg1fqo"]We didn't Start the Flame War (Official Video) by CollegeHumor - YouTube[/ame]

Rattler
--
February 7th, 2012  
BritinBritain

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper2007
Its almost USD $20,500.000
Better then a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.
February 7th, 2012  
micwoe

you said you are not a Mexican nor Spanish, why you document diplay you are spanish, you lie to everyone on this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattler
I am sure you can. Just for the record, though, I am neither Mexican nor Spanish, and neither Spanish nor English is my mother language.

About the name calling ("fool", "booshit", "idiots"): It is what I already published in the troll definition some pages ago, you prove me right.

I suggest you take a tranquimazine, take a nap, and keep it civilized and funny:

We didn't Start the Flame War (Official Video) by CollegeHumor - YouTube

Rattler
February 7th, 2012  
micwoe

Are you cheat youself , In Shanghai the Chinese policemen arrest ten thousands of thieves come from Singapore, and charge them!

The USA soldiers and English soldiers and Chinese soldiers brag on the internet forum , they can use Singapore women ass for free!viper2007!

Comment removed by moderator

And coward ,I say again, if you don't agree China rule Tibet and Uighur, you can join the army,battle to ccp army. As a soldier battle to dead. Don't boast like a dude on the internet. viper2007,dare or not?

More than four thousands USA soldiers dead in the battle for " liberate" Iraq people! No matter the USA government launch Iraq war are evil or justice! But as a militaryman , The USA soldiers are true warriors, They should deserve our respect! Don't like you viper2007,just like a coward nonsense on the internet! Did the Singapore icecream army input any honorable record in war?

And viper2007 ,are you trolling or stupid , you asked the same question five times, you ask why many Chinese stay in Singapore five times! I anwser this question three times in different way.

Why you can ask the same question again and again , and can you input something else?
Are you the spambot ?

Are you the trolling or I am trolling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper2007
There you go again, my son...

This latest input shows your ignorance in country affairs. You may wish to note that Singapore is NOT made of just Chinese. PLease read up before you make simplistic conclusions, my young, ignorant barbarian...

Singapore has copyright laws that prevent illegal copying of intellectual properties. China may not have these laws, so everything can be done.

So, China puts two man into space- Bravo! If only China can put that kind of money spent into its economy and welfare for its people, then we would not hear of illegals going to other countries, and creating infestation to those countries, including mine. perhaps China can and should build a spaceship to take its whole population to the Moon, or which ever planet you desire- that would be a feat that the whole world will applaud to...

You know, the only 'aliens' I encounter in my country are illegals that we've arrested- that includes your countrymen
February 7th, 2012  
brinktk

Sigh...will it ever end?

Talk about wearing your emotions on your sleeve!
February 7th, 2012  
micwoe

viper2007 ,can you tell me what honorable battle record did the Singapore icecream army had?
Every conutry in the world ,their army all had the glorious history in the battle! China army own glorious history in warfare,USA army own glorious history in battle,Japan army own glorious history in battle! German army own glorious history in battle! Britain army had own glorious history in the battle!
That's our faith as a militaryman. Every army sacrifice and devotion for their country. They love their country! Even they can dead for defend their country!

What the icecream Singapore army had? They can only beg USA pertect them when Singapore under attack.

viper 2007,Don't speak again how many moneys Singapore had ,it display your ignorance!

Quote:

More than four thousands USA soldiers dead in the battle for " liberate" Iraq people! No matter the USA government launch Iraq war are evil or justice! But as a militaryman , The USA soldiers are true warriors, They should deserve our respect! Don't like you viper2007,just like a coward nonsense on the internet! Did the Singapore icecream army input any honorable record in war?

And viper2007 ,are you trolling or stupid , you asked the same question five times, you ask why many Chinese stay in Singapore five times! I anwser this question three times in different way.O
Why you can ask the same question again and again , and can you input something else?
Are you the spambot ?

February 7th, 2012  
42RM

Quote:
You're a troll-made ​​in china
Which means that you are a cheap copy and will not last long
February 7th, 2012  
rattler

Quote:
you said you are not a Mexican nor Spanish, why you document diplay you are spanish, you lie to everyone on this forum.
Please refrain from calling me a liar, read my profile.

Tranquimazin:

Rattler