Is only American or European can defeat the aliens who invade the Earth?

Hawking was right we can't stay here if the over crowding doesn't get us disease will and if that fails the sun is burning out in a couple of billion years but long before it does we will fry as it expands so no matter what the reason if we don't leave then we are history.

Scientists said our human own capability migrate to Mars in 2020, do you believe it?
But very cold in Mars,only zero -100 to 27 centigrade on the place.Just don't catch a cold on Mars.
Bring a cold.

Ladies and Gentleman, Great show: Mars
01200000311536116417821928753.jpg

Scientists said our human own capability migrate to Mars in 2020, do you believe it?
But very cold in Mars,only zero -100 to 27 centigrade on the place.Just don't catch a cold on Mars.
Bring a cold.

No chance by 2020 but we will do well on Mars if we start moving industry there first and use the pollution to create an atmosphere.

But I thought, it is possible for alien invade
the Earth, because the more developed of civilisation on other planet, resources will become scarce increasingly, aliens lifeform will do anything invade other planets.
If these alien technology at a very high level, maybe not to invade our planet. Resources on Neptune and Uranus are many times more than the Earth. They can come to Earth, Aliens can get the resources throughout the universe.

The whole concept of an interstellar invasion is pretty ludicrous.
First come the explorers, then come the negotiators, then come the misunderstandings that lead to war.
Given the distances involved, it would be generations between events.

412.jpg

Last edited:
we have the capacity now, but no, I don't believe that we will actually do it.
The reason that we stopped sending manned spacecraft to the moon is related to the threat of interference from alien vessels. Our space agencies cannot keep our own spacecraft safe from alien interference. Until that situation is resolved, or we find a way to defend ourselves from alien harassment, there will be no more manned trips to the moon, or beyond.

When earth people immigrate Mars.The Indians get there first and set up a call centre. The American will set up a weapon factory. English will construct a museum.Chinese will open a Chinese food restaurant. Japanese or French will make an adult movie on Mars. I bet!

Bring a cold.

Ladies and Gentleman, Great show: Mars

Last edited:
speech of movie <Independence Day>
总统激动人心的演讲
  一个小时之内,世界各地的军机将会联合起来。
  In less an hour,aircraft from here will join others from around the world.
  发动人类历史上,规模最大的空战。
  And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind.
  人类这个字眼,对我们而言有了新的含义。
  Mankind.That word should have new meaning for all of us today
  我们不能再为小事自相残杀。
  We can't be consumed by our pretty differences any more.
  要为共同利益团结一致
  We will be united in our common interest.
  也许这就是命运,今天正是独立日。
  Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of July.
  你们要再次为自由而战。
  And you will once again be fighting for our freedom.
  不是为了反抗暴政或迫害。
  Not from tyranny,oppression or persecution.
  而是为了避免被消灭。
  But from annihilation.
  为了活命的权利而战。
  We're fighting for our right to live.
  为了生存。
  To exist.
  如果能够胜利。
  And should we win the day,
  七月四日 将不再只是美国的假日(独立日)
  the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday,
  而是世人一同宣誓之日。
  but as the day when the world declared in one voice.
  我们不会束手就擒。
  We will not go quietly into the night!
  我们不会任人宰割。
  We will not vanish without a fight!
  我们将要继续生存
  We're going to live on!
  我们要渡过难关
  We're going to survive!
  今天 我们要庆祝独立纪念日。
  Today, we celebrate our Independence Day.

When earth people immigrate Mars.The Indians get there first and set up a call centre. The American will set up a weapeon factory. English will construct a museum.Chinese will open a Chinese food resteraunt. Japanese or French will make an adult movie on Mars. I bet!

Well if there isn't a bar I ain't going.

Besides if that lot are going I can see a lot of benefits to staying.

Last edited:
we have the capacity now, but no, I don't believe that we will actually do it.
The reason that we stopped sending manned spacecraft to the moon is related to the threat of interference from alien vessels. Our space agencies cannot keep our own spacecraft safe from alien interference. Until that situation is resolved, or we find a way to defend ourselves from alien harassment, there will be no more manned trips to the moon, or beyond.

When earth people immigrate Mars.The Indians get there first and set up a call centre. The American will set up a weapeon factory. English will construct a museum.Chinese will open a Chinese food resteraunt. Japanese or French will make an adult movie on Mars. I bet!

Yeah, we saw what happened to Ripley and her crew when they were harassed by an Alien, we do not want that to happen, don't we?

Aliens won't adhear to human qualities of "honor" "courage" and "humanity".

So they won't fight fair,

U.S., PLA, Russian Armed forces or European alliance whatever.

In our eyes aliens may "cower" behind superior technology.

In the invaders eyes when they arrive at Earth and if they like what they see ,if we get in the way, they may just wipe us clean off the Earth with biological weapons, or if they soley want hard materials by just finding a way to turn the heat up and maybe simpley dissolve the atmosphere.

Let us all not forget how fragile us human beings really are.

In short?

No armed force on Earth will likely stand a chance, and the notion of who is who in terms of military superiority will just go plainly out the window as a petty pre invasion contact sqauble with no clear winner.

Last edited:
European have so-call high technology? China don't need so-call high-tech.Everthing products what European can made we could made it.Almost all products China can made. Car China can made ,plane and televisions China can made. Nuclear bombs China can made,mobile and computer China can made.Ship and icebox China can made.........
China sell variaty products to European and American,What products European and American can sell China?? Forest or oil? If American companies had no any products can sell to Chinese,I think the American economics will worse,more and more American labours will unemployment.

European said angrily: How dare you Chinese discriminate our high technology? The computer and internet what you using are invented by our European.
OLNY our high-technology can defend the Earth!
We will kick your ass,Now Chinese guy,watch out! We should show our latest high-tech-- space jumping technology!

jump!:shock:
1_6-12-44-320_2003102521512.jpg

Tell Earth people Amercian is the strongest country in world. Warning other countries don't tried to confront American army. European have the most high technology.
Come on,The American and European could'nt defeat Communism China. How they can resist Alien invade?I think the aliens can reach to Earth by light speed ,across Milky Way,Their techonlogy must very advanced. The American and European so -call high technology just like in kindergarten, American had no ability fly out solar system.
:-D

Last edited:
There is an Australian version of the Red Dawn as well. The title of it is; "Tomorrow, When the War Began."

That statement is inaccurate at best. The book had been completed (though not published) before Red Dawn. The Author would not be happy with that comparison.

They are similar but are not related.

European have so-call high technology? China don't need so-call high-tech.Everthing products what European can made we could made it.Almost all products China can made. Car China can made ,plane and televisions China can made. Nuclear bombs China can made,mobile and computer China can made.Ship and icebox China can made.........
China sell variaty products to European and American,What products European and American can sell China?? Forest or oil? If American companies had no any products can sell to Chinese,I think the American economics will worse,more and more American labours will unemployment.

European said angrily: How dare you Chinese discriminate our high technology? The computer and internet what you using are invented by our European.
OLNY our high-technology can defend the Earth!
We will kick your ass,Now Chinese guy,watch out! We should show our latest high-tech-- space jumping technology!

jump!:shock:

Yeah, it's easy to produce high-tech stuff cheaply and easily when you don't have to do any research and development. All you have to do is flaut copyright and intellectual poperty laws (that's diplomatic-speak for "steal") to make stuff.

What's going on guys...i bet if aliens invade we have chuck norris n Rajnikant(Indian chuck norris but more powerful) to save the earth.

If Aliens invaded London, we'd make them eat jellied eels or tripe and onions with black pudding, or what's even worse, both! They would soon bugger off without a fight;-)

If Aliens invaded London, we'd make them eat jellied eels or tripe and onions with black pudding, or what's even worse, both! They would soon bugger off without a fight;-)

If Aliens invaded London, they'd take over a run down area of the city and soon a subculture of their home planet would develop and the rest of the city could go there to experience their culture and food;-)

Most Earth people want to surrender when an alien fleet consist of 10000 space battleships arrived at Earth, They come from one planet in M887 GALAXY!

Aliens fleet invade Earth, French and Italy want to surrender,They said : "In front of strong Aliens culture, Earth people can not resist it!"
Their representatives fly to Aleins command-ship
,put up white flag. Want to negotiate with enemy commander. The commander of Aliens asked them:You want to surrender,why? And how many captives we can receive?
The French and Italy representatives answers: Because our people don't want had war in the planet. They want maintain the peace of Solar System. Please don't let your fleets ruin the beatiful Earth,we beg you ,sir ,please?

And French and Italy representatives said to the commander of Alien seriously: "Now sir, we represent 123.5 millions Earth people(The total population of France and Italy) surrender to you !"

"What! Are you kidding me? 123.5 millions captives??" The commander of Aliens shouted!
The Aleins creature think for a moments, said: " We surrender to the Earth, we jump away form Solar System,and promise never offense the planet again!
The Earth people cheer: "France and Italians ,Oh!my heros!

But our Chinese people don't surrender to any evil power,we will battle to the last one man! yeath!

19508089_1305689610_994.jpg

Aliens won't adhear to human qualities of "honor" "courage" and "humanity".

So they won't fight fair,

U.S., PLA, Russian Armed forces or European alliance whatever.

In our eyes aliens may "cower" behind superior technology.

In the invaders eyes when they arrive at Earth and if they like what they see ,if we get in the way, they may just wipe us clean off the Earth with biological weapons, or if they soley want hard materials by just finding a way to turn the heat up and maybe simpley dissolve the atmosphere.

Last edited:
I forgot tell everyone. Chinese has saved the world from aliens many times. We just don't brag about it like some. Asian peop!le are always proud of Chinese!
At the end ,the Earth girls always said:" oh,Chinese soldiers, my heerrrrooooo!":salute2:

Back