Is only American or European can defeat the aliens who invade the Earth? - Page 18




 
--
Is only American or European can defeat the aliens who invade the Earth?
 
February 7th, 2012  
zhaldev
 
 
Is only American or European can defeat the aliens who invade the Earth?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider
After a keg of beer or to be at a beer festival in Germany, both can be dangerous, because the consumption of beer may create unmoral behavior.
Beer..i used to like it...but now i won't say so. after tasting whiskys and rums beer taste more sour....i m falling out from beer.
February 7th, 2012  
viper2007
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by micwoe
idlot, What product Singaproe poeple can made ? Car or computer?
At least China had ability to made these products. Even Singaproe lack of ability to made these products. Do you said Singaproe are more stupid than Chinese!
China own ability to send two men to the outpace. Maybe not so long they can send spaceship land on moon. What the Singaproe stupid can do?


Many Chinese illegal stay in your countries?? Are you boast and cheat youself? May be, many Singaproe people ancestors come from South China, maybe include your forefather,idlot!


Do you said USA soldiers ,English soldiers and Chinese can use Singapore women ass for free? Ha ha! Singapore women so ugly! even they are sex for free! I must consider again. I afraid of I caught AIDS, I do not want die at AIDS.
There you go again, my son...

This latest input shows your ignorance in country affairs. You may wish to note that Singapore is NOT made of just Chinese. PLease read up before you make simplistic conclusions, my young, ignorant barbarian...

Singapore has copyright laws that prevent illegal copying of intellectual properties. China may not have these laws, so everything can be done.

So, China puts two man into space- Bravo! If only China can put that kind of money spent into its economy and welfare for its people, then we would not hear of illegals going to other countries, and creating infestation to those countries, including mine. perhaps China can and should build a spaceship to take its whole population to the Moon, or which ever planet you desire- that would be a feat that the whole world will applaud to...

You know, the only 'aliens' I encounter in my country are illegals that we've arrested- that includes your countrymen
February 7th, 2012  
viper2007
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhaldev
Beer..i used to like it...but now i won't say so. after tasting whiskys and rums beer taste more sour....i m falling out from beer.
Ahhh, I see someone has gone upmarket!

Good for you, friend!
--
Is only American or European can defeat the aliens who invade the Earth?
February 7th, 2012  
I3BrigPvSk
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhaldev
Beer..i used to like it...but now i won't say so. after tasting whiskys and rums beer taste more sour....i m falling out from beer.
Whisky is nice during the winter months, there are so many different beers, perhaps if you tried an Ale, they are not so sour, depending on what kind of Ale as well, but regardless what you are drinking, it increase the risk of weird behavior and waking up somewhere and having no idea where you are, I hate when that happen (joke)
February 7th, 2012  
viper2007
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Whisky is nice during the winter months, there are so many different beers, perhaps if you tried an Ale, they are not so sour, depending on what kind of Ale as well, but regardless what you are drinking, it increase the risk of weird behavior and waking up somewhere and having no idea where you are, I hate when that happen (joke)
I remember someone telling me that he has no drinking problem- he drinks, he get drunk, he falls asleep- no problem...
February 7th, 2012  
I3BrigPvSk
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by viper2007
I remember someone telling me that he has no drinking problem- he drinks, he get drunk, he falls asleep- no problem...
And wonder why a bus is parked in the yard, I need to sleep now, good night, my friends and take it slow with emmm the drunken Aliens
February 7th, 2012  
zhaldev
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by viper2007
Ahhh, I see someone has gone upmarket!

Good for you, friend!
lo..i used to drink only beer not other stuff when my friend introduced me to whiskys and rum since then my taste has changed don't know how but whenever i do beer now i feel like quitting it...it don't go down the pipe.
February 7th, 2012  
zhaldev
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Whisky is nice during the winter months, there are so many different beers, perhaps if you tried an Ale, they are not so sour, depending on what kind of Ale as well, but regardless what you are drinking, it increase the risk of weird behavior and waking up somewhere and having no idea where you are, I hate when that happen (joke)
hi...we here usually go for Haywards, Budweiser,Cannon,Kingfisher's or locally made pallone,the local made are more strong. Can't risk getting caught by parents when drunk...they don't know i drink.
February 7th, 2012  
viper2007
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhaldev
hi...we here usually go for Haywards, Budweiser,Cannon,Kingfisher's or locally made pallone,the local made are more strong. Can't risk getting caught by parents when drunk...they don't know i drink.
For 1 million rupee, I will keep my mouth shut!

For 10 million rupee- who is this zhaldev? Never heard of him!

February 7th, 2012  
zhaldev
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by viper2007
For 1 million rupee, I will keep my mouth shut!

For 10 million rupee- who is this zhaldev? Never heard of him!

For million rupee ur r rite but i live with my parents so when u come late or drunk then questions are going to be asked and if let slip anything then don't know what the reactions will be....

For 10 million rupee....a alien ...and u r hearing it from me now...
 


Similar Topics
INS/FBI Statistic Report on Illegal Aliens
"'Cultural Marxism' at the U.S. Naval Academy"
My new political party.
counter? anti?
What was said on the 3rd presidential debate.