Is only American or European can defeat the aliens who invade the Earth?

So we need to create escape routes for you, I suggest at least four, and perhaps four or five different locations there you can hide. It can be good to prepare these locations with the necessities of life (beer, TV, and finger food)

Thank you, Sir. You are a true friend...:bravo:

One of my favorite Aliens

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0zx_SDw-EM"]3rd Rock from the Sun - Tommy knows how to cook - YouTube[/ame]

Thank you, Sir. You are a true friend...:bravo:

So you are in an apt? Which flour is this apt located on? Are you able to use the windows without severe injuries, if the apt is located in such, we need escape routes that protect you, do not worry, we will find a solution

So you are in an apt? Which flour is this apt located on? Are you able to use the windows without severe injuries, if the apt is located in such, we need escape routes that protect you, do not worry, we will find a solution

I am actually on the 13th floor. Not much chance of escaping through the window. I am so chubby that if I ever were to jump out tof the 13th floor, I would just bounce back to the 7th floor! :lol::lol::lol:

Don´t worry viper, we are some here on this forum with experience in forced entry. I gather some of the lads, and then we form IMF Team six and makes a quick entry, abducting you before your old lady knows what has happened. Then we all go to the naughty bar, gets pissed and takes on the cheeky ladies.

Thank you, gentlemen, I always knew being a member of this has some benefits...

IMF Team Six? Hmmm, that sounds good! :):):)

It would be lovely to say what I feel about this, so I'll say a little.---
First on the bright side a drink would be nice, next, my opinion on the aliens is that most, if ever brought this subject up with look at you like you're crazy(which I completely understand) so I don't talk about things which I have no physical evidence or experience or the ruling majority could prove.
Trying to see others' views on this matter , one could only imagine what we must look like to third world countries. A people who live their lives based on beliefs taught since birth compounded with evidence of much advanced technology which is only accessable to some can lead to many fears. Fear of the unknown. Put a name on it and it's easy to see the big picture. We have their best interests, we want world peace. Am I speaking of my own feelings? Those are the only ones I know. I put myself in others' positions quite easily while looking at the whole picture and can see how "aliens" in anyone's eyes are something that is fearful, unknown, and depending on how you want to see it-very confusing. My opinion and my outlook on this is to realize there is and always will be a higher power than all of us. Our link to one another is through our sameness. This brings comfort knowing you have others as yourself. Another "being" may be so shocking that the powers that be keep it that way.
Finally, I believe that we are all slave to our own conscious. We do the best we can, love the best we can in this life we're given and that's all we can do.
I could say more on this but it may not be understand as I would like so I'll leave it at that and hope someone gets the message. One, we see what we want.
And we love as we need. We reach out when needed and hope someone is listening.

Last edited:
Don´t worry viper, we are some here on this forum with experience in forced entry. I gather some of the lads, and then we form IMF Team six and makes a quick entry, abducting you before your old lady knows what has happened. Then we all go to the naughty bar, gets pissed and takes on the cheeky ladies.

42RM has just discovered a new market for the PMCs. Do you have a phone number we can use in a case of an emergency?

Back