Is only American or European can defeat the aliens who invade the Earth?

The viper2007 said China made many iceboxs,cars ,telivision sets ,computers,mobile phones ,washsing-machines are offence copyright law ! Then English ,Japan ,Korean and German,USA made these products are offense copyrighlt law,too. Ha,ha ha ha ha ha ha , These products are invented by vipp2007, so we made these products sexual assault viper2007 ass!

Why the Singapore can't made these products . Because industrial technical capacity of Singapore is very low, and their people not clever enough!

Comment once again removed by moderator

It is quite obvious this little pimple wants to have his last say... so be it...

So, micwoe, you are entitled to your little fantasies- I grant you that.

Again, I wish to say sorry to...

I am sorry that you are vulgar person. I am sorry that China cannot take care of its people well enough that they need to venture forth to other nations. I am sorry that you are deeply offended that Singapore is percieved to have wealth. I am sorry that your barbaric behaviour have caused no effect on us, other than entertainment for us. I am sorry for your lack of knowledge of the world in general. I am sorry for your failure to rile anger in all of us. I am sorry for your foolish attempts to explain your position. And lastly, I am sorry that China has you for a citizen.

There, are you happy now, infant?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well is is pregnant, but she was like it from when she was little. She nagged her big brother ragged.

That is great, someone to spoil and then turn the child back. I have two sisters, one older and one younger so I know how your son had it, the experience still haunts me, might be classified as PTSD

This is true- you may have something there, Ghostrider- this particular species- the one we call woman (more respectfully "ladies"). They bleed for 5 or 6 days, every month, and yet they live...

They brainwash you into thinking that you can make decisions for yourself, when actually they let you decide to their advantage. They have a way of making you feel that without them, you are useless...

I am truly worried- we do have aliens living amongst us!!!:pray::pray::pray:

I am more than worried!! I am scared shxtless!! They have infiltrated the world, and we are under their control, must be some sort of a master plan, they never described this on the X-files

Yet more Aliens!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H--5fVJ2fTk&feature=watch_response"]UFO Test clip (x3) - YouTube[/ame]

This is true- you may have something there, Ghostrider- this particular species- the one we call woman (more respectfully "ladies"). They bleed for 5 or 6 days, every month, and yet they live...

They brainwash you into thinking that you can make decisions for yourself, when actually they let you decide to their advantage. They have a way of making you feel that without them, you are useless...

I am truly worried- we do have aliens living amongst us!!!:pray::pray::pray:

I am more than worried!! I am scared shxtless!! They have infiltrated the world, and we are under their control, must be some sort of a master plan, they never described this on the X-files
Pull yourselves together :mrgreen:
Are you mice or men??
Just say....

anti_woman_small_animated.gif

Pull yourselves together :mrgreen:
Are you mice or men??
Just say....

anti_woman_small_animated.gif

Thank God for he gave us the garage, to say No to the female species? That would be so boring, they can be nice when they want, or rather when your memory works. Personally, I only remember important things and anniversaries, birthdays, names, and the dang Valentine's day are not important. I remember my first marriage, I forgot the anniversary and her birthday, the bad part is it was the first anniversary, I paid a lot for that, and when it began to cool down, then the next major crisis, the Fxxking Valentine's day, do you think I remembered that day? Thank God for the Garage!!!

Thank God for he gave us the garage, to say No to the female species? That would be so boring, they can be nice when they want, or rather when your memory works. Personally, I only remember important things and anniversaries, birthdays, names, and the dang Valentine's day are not important. I remember my first marriage, I forgot the anniversary and her birthday, the bad part is it was the first anniversary, I paid a lot for that, and when it began to cool down, then the next major crisis, the Fxxking Valentine's day, do you think I remembered that day? Thank God for the Garage!!!

Ghostrider, you are one level above me! I only remember dates of birthdays and anniversaries when reminded- then it will be like "OMG, what do I do now?"...

Ghostrider, you are one level above me! I only remember dates of birthdays and anniversaries when reminded- then it will be like "OMG, what do I do now?"...

I hope that happens a day before the important day or does it happen when it is tooooo late?

I can't remember what I had for breakfast, how on earth am I supposed to remember birthdays or anniversaries???

What, who said that?

I remember walking into Raffles in Singapore and staggering out. I hear Raffles has changed quite a bit during the last 40 years since I were there. Staggering out of Raffles and heading towards Keppel Harbour for an Egg Bango at a makan stall.

One of my favourite haunts in Singapore was the "Half Way House" at Bukit Timah, or was it Bukit Panjang? Memories fade over time.

There was a huge NAAFI club in Singapore known as the Britannia Club, or commonly referred to as the Brit Club. It was also the haunt of US and Aussie blokes on R&R. There was an upstairs balcony and bar with a swimming pool below, I've lost count of the blokes who tried to dive off the balcony into the pool, and missed!

Then there was Bugis Street. I remember having a steak in Bugis Street, it had a slight green tinge to it, but it tasted ok lol.

Last edited:
I remember walking into Raffles in Singapore and staggering out. I hear Raffles has changed quite a bit during the last 40 years since I were there. Staggering out of Raffles and heading towards Keppel Harbour for an Egg Bango at a makan stall.

One of my favourite haunts in Singapore was the "Half Way House" at Bukit Timah, or was it Bukit Panjang? Memories fade over time.

There was a huge NAAFI club in Singapore known as the Britannia Club, or commonly referred to as the Brit Club. It was also the haunt of US and Aussie blokes on R&R. There was an upstairs balcony and bar with a swimming pool below, I've lost count of the blokes who tried to dive off the balcony into the pool, and missed!

Then there was Bugis Street. I remember having a steak in Bugis Street, it had a slight green tinge to it, but it tasted ok lol.

You see! You remembered this, because it is important, or rather it is interesting.

So you spend some time in your garage, what should we do without the garage, in Singapore; I should visit the hotel bar, which invented the Singapore Sling, is the bar still there?

Well, Ghostrider, if you are living in an apartment, theres no way you can have a garage, so the store room is one option- and a pretty small storeroom that we have here in Singapore.

As for the Singapore Sling-story has it that it was invented by a bartender working in the Cockpit Hotel- that hotel no longer exist, but he concoction still soldiers on...

Sad to say, Mr Brit, there is a lot of changes her in Singapore. You may not recognise some of the place anymore (sigh). The Britania Club was converted to an SAF NCO club- you know, we used to have a club called "The Boots and Saddle" in the Srmbawang area- they used to have female mud wrestling for a while till the police got wind and did a few raids (partypooper!), and it sort of died down.

As for Bugis Street- it was quite an attraction-they use to have crossdressers doing some kind of partying there, They were transvestites, actually (shemale to the confused). The Caucasians used to cheer them plenty...

Last edited:
Well, Ghostrider, if you are living in an apartment, theres no way you can have a garage, so the store room is one option- and a pretty small storeroom that we have here in Singapore.

As for the Singapore Sling-story has it that it was invented by a bartender working in the Cockpit Hotel- that hotel no longer exist, but he concoction still soldiers on...

So we need to create escape routes for you, I suggest at least four, and perhaps four or five different locations there you can hide. It can be good to prepare these locations with the necessities of life (beer, TV, and finger food)

Back