Is only American or European can defeat the aliens who invade the Earth?

viper2007 ,can you tell me what honorable battle record did the Singapore icecream army had?
Every conutry in the world ,their army all had the glorious history in the battle! China army own glorious history in warfare,USA army own glorious history in battle,Japan army own glorious history in battle! German army own glorious history in battle! Britain army had own glorious history in the battle!
That's our faith as a militaryman. Every army sacrifice and devotion for their country. They love their country! Even they can dead for defend their country!

What the icecream Singapore army had? They can only beg USA pertect them when Singapore under attack.

viper 2007,Don't speak again how many moneys Singapore had ,it display your ignorance!

How do I respond to this little boy...?:roll::roll::roll:

You come to this forum, started this thread, using other people's input from those other threads (that you started elsewhere) as your input, and you then continue to be abusive towards others in this forum. I find that a shameful and dispicable act. Where you come from, that may be an acceptable thing, but you may wish to note that it is not for the rest of us.

So far, other than your input about the aliens, there is nothing more than vulgar rantings, laced with profanity, neither of which impresses any of us here. And those rantings do NOT make your argument valid.

The reason for my asking many times (as you put it) of you is that you have not come up with a intelligent response, my young ignorant, vulgar friend...

So far, your input has only shown you to be a naive, ill informed person, having little understanding of affairs of the world. Your input so far is neither factual nor informative. The only reason I put up with you is that I have very little to do in my office and it is so far a boring day...

As a parting word- I do hear that your village folk is out looking for you, they are missing their village fool!

A troll made in China?

I thought that those creatures are only found in Scandinavian countries...

the trolls are a part of the Scandinavian folklore, although with the interdependence in the world right now and the vikings explorations they are spread all over

It's your fool offense me at first! you want show off Singapore people had a big money than China .You were laughed at this forum. Little Singapore had a money than USA,China,England,French,Japan and Russia,Canada,austrialian, and Italy! Ha,ha ha ha ha ha ha !

Even a little Switzerland is much more richer than little Singapore.

At this time, you said you want Uighur people to indenpent! Ok ,no problem!Four thousands Ameican soldiers contribute their lives for 'liberate" Iraq people? And more wounded in the war.

viper2007,dude ,why you dare not contribute your life to " liberate" Uighur people. If you afraid to dead or wounded! I know you are a coward! You should donate all the money you had to Uighur people express support them!

But you send nothing to support Uighur people fight against China! You not only a coward and dude! You are just a joke on this forum!

How do I respond to this little boy...?:roll::roll::roll:

You come to this forum, started this thread, using other people's input from those other threads (that you started elsewhere) as your input, and you then continue to be abusive towards others in this forum. I find that a shameful and dispicable act. Where you come from, that may be an acceptable thing, but you may wish to note that it is not for the rest of us.

So far, other than your input about the aliens, there is nothing more than vulgar rantings, laced with profanity, neither of which impresses any of us here. And those rantings do NOT make your argument valid.

The reason for my asking many times (as you put it) of you is that you have not come up with a intelligent response, my young ignorant, vulgar friend...

So far, your input has only shown you to be a naive, ill informed person, having little understanding of affairs of the world. Your input so far is neither factual nor informative. The only reason I put up with you is that I have very little to do in my office and it is so far a boring day...

As a parting word- I do hear that your village folk is out looking for you, they are missing their village fool!

Last edited:
It's your fool offense me at first! you want show off Singapore people had a big money than China .You were laughed at this forum. Little Singapore had a money than USA,China,England,French,Japan and Russia,Canada,austrialian, and Italy! Ha,ha ha ha ha ha ha !

Even a little Switzerland is much more richer than little Singapore.

At this time, you said you want Uighur people to indenpent! Ok ,no problem!Four thousands Ameican soldiers contribute their lives for 'liberate" Iraq people? And more wounded in the war.

viper2007,dude ,why you dare not contribute your life to " liberate" Uighur people. If you afraid to dead or wounded! I know you are a coward! You should donate all the money you had to Uighur people express support them!

But you send nothing to support Uighur people fight against China! You not only a coward and dude! You are just a joke on this forum!

Here we go again, take a Singapore Sling and relax

Here we go again, take a Singapore Sling and relax

It is quite obvious this little pimple wants to have his last say... so be it...

So, micwoe, you are entitled to your little fantasies- I grant you that.

Again, I wish to say sorry to...

I am sorry that you are vulgar person. I am sorry that China cannot take care of its people well enough that they need to venture forth to other nations. I am sorry that you are deeply offended that Singapore is percieved to have wealth. I am sorry that your barbaric behaviour have caused no effect on us, other than entertainment for us. I am sorry for your lack of knowledge of the world in general. I am sorry for your failure to rile anger in all of us. I am sorry for your foolish attempts to explain your position. And lastly, I am sorry that China has you for a citizen.

There, are you happy now, infant?

It is quite obvious this little pimple wants to have his last say... so be it...

So, micwoe, you are entitled to your little fantasies- I grant you that.

Again, I wish to say sorry to...

I am sorry that you are vulgar person. I am sorry that China cannot take care of its people well enough that they need to venture forth to other nations. I am sorry that you are deeply offended that Singapore is percieved to have wealth. I am sorry that your barbaric behaviour have caused no effect on us, other than entertainment for us. I am sorry for your lack of knowledge of the world in general. I am sorry for your failure to rile anger in all of us. I am sorry for your foolish attempts to explain your position. And lastly, I am sorry that China has you for a citizen.

There, are you happy now, infant?

So easy, right? Might be an Alien? Who knows, at least something that alienate from the rest

micwoe needs a slap around the chops with a wet kipper.

Mr Brit, I don't think you really mean that...:shock::shock::shock:

It is just some kid who needs some attention- someone who don't get at home, so he goes online to show what a "big" little man he is...

Pretty sad little man, isn't he?

Mr Brit, I don't think you really mean that...:shock::shock::shock:

It is just some kid who needs some attention- someone who don't get at home, so he goes online to show what a "big" little man he is...

Pretty sad little man, isn't he?

Too right I meant it, he's lucky I didn't suggest the cat o nine tails or keel haul him or tie him to the muzzle of a cannon or even worse, let my daughter nag him (she makes my ears bleed):p

I was clouted with a wet kipper when I was a boy by my granny, it bloody hurt and I stank of kipper.

Too right I meant it, he's lucky I didn't suggest the cat o nine tails or keel haul him or tie him to the muzzle of a cannon or even worse, let my daughter nag him (she makes my ears bleed):p

I was clouted with a wet kipper when I was a boy by my granny, it bloody hurt and I stank of kipper.

Your daughter might be an Alien, or all women are, they are very pleasant to be with, but they have a wicked side, they know everything, or at least they think so. Sometimes, they act as they are possessed, that occurs once a month, and when they are pregnant...they are like that for nine month, something strange is going on....so we need to call...the Ghostbusters, or leave the house sometimes

Mr Brit, you are not related to Cpt Bligh, are you?

Yes, sir, I do believe you would do it!

Maybe he is a rock climbing instructor- he does have the ability to drive people up the wall...

Last edited:
Your daughter might be an Alien, or all women are, they are very pleasant to be with, but they have a wicked side, they know everything, or at least they think so. Sometimes, they act as they are possessed, that occurs once a month, and when they are pregnant...they are like that for nine month, something strange is going on....so we need to call...the Ghostbusters, or leave the house sometimes

Well is is pregnant, but she was like it from when she was little. She nagged her big brother ragged.

This is true- you may have something there, Ghostrider- this particular species- the one we call woman (more respectfully "ladies"). They bleed for 5 or 6 days, every month, and yet they live...

They brainwash you into thinking that you can make decisions for yourself, when actually they let you decide to their advantage. They have a way of making you feel that without them, you are useless...

I am truly worried- we do have aliens living amongst us!!!:pray::pray::pray:

Back