Is only American or European can defeat the aliens who invade the Earth?

Back to this matter of alien, I remember you posting something about aliens in the himilayas- quite facinating, actually...

For million rupee ur r rite but i live with my parents so when u come late or drunk then questions are going to be asked and if let slip anything then don't know what the reactions will be....

For 10 million rupee....a alien ...and u r hearing it from me now...:rock:

I have no idea what a million Rupee's are worth, hope it's not similar to the Zimbabwe dollar.

I don't know if its true as the site says but himalayas are quite fascinating when it comes to supernatural things,Indian mythology says himalayas are abode of gods and many people claim to have met sages who are 1000 years old and are taking penance in himalayas.

I have no idea what a million Rupee's are worth, hope it's not similar to the Zimbabwe dollar.

1 US $ = say 45 Rs now due to market downfall its 50-52.

well u r taking about India nowadays its not like 60 yrs back.:)

India has downgraded its currency irony is that 60 yrs back it was equal or say had more value than $s.

I don't know if its true as the site says but himalayas are quite fascinating when it comes to supernatural things,Indian mythology says himalayas are abode of gods and many people claim to have met sages who are 1000 years old and are taking penance in himalayas.

In my opinion, honestly, who can tell?

For all you know, the sightings of yetis (abominable snowman) are actually extraterrestials.

There is this movie tiltled "EPOCH". It was suppose to take place in the Tibetan region- pretty interesting movie about an alien artifact that caused people to be cured of cancer, bring back the dead, stuff like that- quite interesting.

If I was an alien and I wanted to land on earth, that is one place I would want to consider- away from prying eyes...

This maybe off topic but the essence is same.....actually i find myself in confused state regarding aliens or supernatural....

"Why cool the flames, Yogi, stay the stream?
Why dost thou walk fast upward in the sky?
Why milk the bullock? Why magic dream?
Why these base feats of the juggler try?
Hindu Scriptures.

Many Indians and foreigners go to the Himalayas in search of godmen with miraculous powers. However, miracles should not be taken as a proof of someone’s spirituality or prophethood. This subtle distinction is now being made even by those who have lived in the Himalayas and claim to have had first hand experience of the psychic or supernatural powers of the individuals living there. It may be possible to develop psychic powers such as communicating with the spirits, reading another person’s thoughts or performing some more complex functions in the realm of the supernatural.(see) However, acquisition of these powers is, in most cases, not related to the development of spirituality in a person’s life. The aim of persons indulging in such practices is to gather name, fame and wealth by displaying some supernatural feats to their innocent followers. Further, the development of such powers is generally undertaken at a great cost both physically and spiritually to the individuals interfering with psychic forces. Most saints and sages agree with this view point.

Swami Rama has recently published a revealing and weighty testimony on the Himalayan Masters based on a life time spent with them. He dismisses most practices such as lying on a bed of nails, piercing the body with needles, transporting goods from one place to another by mere sight, etc. He considers these practices not only a waste of time, a departure from one’s aim of life and path of spirituality, but worse, harmful to all involved in the process.

"Mostly," says the Swami, "such phenomena are tricks. Whenever they are found to be genuine, they are black magic.2 Spirituality has nothing to do with these miracles. The third chapter of Yoga Sutras explains many methods of attaining Siddhis (powers), but these siddhis create stumbling blocks in the path of Enlightenment. One person in millions does indeed have siddhis, but I have found that such people are often greedy, egotistical, and ignorant. The path of Enlightenment is different from the intentional cultivation of powers. The miracles of Buddha, Christ, and other great sages were performed spontaneously and for a purpose. They were not performed with selfish motives or to create a sensation.

"On the path of yoga [the science of union with God], sometimes one comes across the potentials of siddhis. A yogi without having any desire for a siddhi might get one, but one who is aware of the purpose of his life never misuses them. Misuse of siddhi is the downfall of a yogi." 3

The reasons for Swami Rama’s assertions are easy to understand. The desire for the attainment of these powers, like riches, diverts the mind from the path of God. Such latent faculties are prematurely cultivated to fulfil one’s greed for wealth, fame or other worldly games.

Similar conclusions have been arrived at by Dr. Paul Brunton who toured India extensively to arrive at the truth of the so-called yogis and fakirs claiming to possess supernatural powers. Dr. Brunton writes, "One heard so much of certain so-called holy men who possessed repute of having acquired deep wisdom and strange powers; so one travelled through scorching days and sleepless nights to find them—only to find well-intentioned fools, scriptural slaves, venerable know-nothings, money-seeking conjurers, jugglers with a few tricks, and pious frauds." 4

Even in the modern times, there is much spurious spirituality in India like everywhere else. "There is an innumerable crowd of mental acrobats and contortionists through which the seeker after pure spirituality must elbow his way… These are all interesting enough in their way and are well worth study by scientific men interested in psychic phenomena. But they are not the real thing. They are not the springs whence spirituality comes gushing." 5

In all this confusion, Dr. Brunton does find something to learn from the Indian sages of the past and from the very very few who live today. He believes that the present day materialistic ideas will not dominate the world for a long time and can perceive prophetic indications of a coming change of thought. However, he does not believe in miracles. He thinks that "…our knowledge of Nature’s laws is incomplete, and that when the advance guard of scientists who are pushing forward into unexplored territory have found out a few more of those laws, we shall then be able to do things which are tantamount to miracles." 6

Spiritually inclined seekers of truth, after investigation conclude that the urge for superpowers is born out of the egotistical lower self and is therefore unholy. The real purpose of human life is to know God and to worship Him, and finally to attain His nearness. The aspiration for any supernormal powers is thus seen by the spiritually advanced beings as an ignoble and accursed thing because it is born out of a hankering for material gains and a desire for fame and applause.

Alien life, that we would encounter, doesn't have to be life as we know it. We are now building digital devices that can process information at blistering speeds. Our computers double in capability on timescales of only a few years. It's hardly outrageous to believe that we will successfully develop thinking machines within a handful of decades, or at most a century or two. If that happens, these artificial sentients will quickly leave us behind. Unburdened from the slow and aimless process of Darwinian evolution, the machines will self-improve, and will do so in short order.

They might leave us behind in a literal sense, as well. While human space travel is daunting, machines, with their indefinitely long lifetimes, could travel the galaxy. It might make little difference to them that bridging the distance from one star to the next could take hundreds of thousands of years or more. It comes down to this: if any species reaches the point of inventing radio, it is only a handful of centuries from inventing its intellectual successors. Biological intelligence is merely a short stepping stone on the path to the prodigious talents of machines. Consequently, the majority of the intelligence in the universe could well be artificial intelligence.

Interesting points you've raised, zhaldev...

If one were to go through the ancient scriptures- be it the Bible, Quran, Torah or the Hindu scriptures- you will find verses that smack of interactions with supernatural beings. Sometimes we call them supernaturals because, it may not occur to us that these may be extraterrestials.

Some of the mystic arts that you've mentioned can be explained by scientific means- some are just beyond our comprehension. And sometimes, it is because the masses are easily swayed to believe what they want to believe.

Its like meeting with a ghost, you will not know it until it is over. Only then you realise that you've encountered something out of the norm.

Zhaldev, how do you know you are not communicationg with an alien right now? :)

no way i cannot but who knows:) actually the points mentioned are from the study of Dr.Burton and Swami Rama.

"Its like meeting with a ghost, you will not know it until it is over. Only then you realise that you've encountered something out of the norm."

I actually cannot decide on it...this sort of happened in my family with my cousin and with my couple of friends also.

Last edited:
rattler; DO you want to learn more stories numerous Spain-Mexicans illgeal immigrants who die in accrosing US-Mexico border. I can offer more!

I am sure you can. Just for the record, though, I am neither Mexican nor Spanish, and neither Spanish nor English is my mother language.

About the name calling ("fool", "booshit", "idiots"): It is what I already published in the troll definition some pages ago, you prove me right.

I suggest you take a tranquimazine, take a nap, and keep it civilized and funny:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPZOaPg1fqo"]We didn't Start the Flame War (Official Video) by CollegeHumor - YouTube[/ame]

Rattler

you said you are not a Mexican nor Spanish, why you document diplay you are spanish, you lie to everyone on this forum.

I am sure you can. Just for the record, though, I am neither Mexican nor Spanish, and neither Spanish nor English is my mother language.

About the name calling ("fool", "booshit", "idiots"): It is what I already published in the troll definition some pages ago, you prove me right.

I suggest you take a tranquimazine, take a nap, and keep it civilized and funny:

We didn't Start the Flame War (Official Video) by CollegeHumor - YouTube

Rattler

Last edited:
Are you cheat youself , In Shanghai the Chinese policemen arrest ten thousands of thieves come from Singapore, and charge them!

The USA soldiers and English soldiers and Chinese soldiers brag on the internet forum , they can use Singapore women ass for free!viper2007!

Comment removed by moderator

And coward ,I say again, if you don't agree China rule Tibet and Uighur, you can join the army,battle to ccp army. As a soldier battle to dead. Don't boast like a dude on the internet. viper2007,dare or not?

More than four thousands USA soldiers dead in the battle for " liberate" Iraq people! No matter the USA government launch Iraq war are evil or justice! But as a militaryman , The USA soldiers are true warriors, They should deserve our respect! Don't like you viper2007,just like a coward nonsense on the internet! Did the Singapore icecream army input any honorable record in war?

And viper2007 ,are you trolling or stupid , you asked the same question five times, you ask why many Chinese stay in Singapore five times! I anwser this question three times in different way.

Why you can ask the same question again and again , and can you input something else?
Are you the spambot ?

Are you the trolling or I am trolling?

There you go again, my son...

This latest input shows your ignorance in country affairs. You may wish to note that Singapore is NOT made of just Chinese. PLease read up before you make simplistic conclusions, my young, ignorant barbarian...

Singapore has copyright laws that prevent illegal copying of intellectual properties. China may not have these laws, so everything can be done.

So, China puts two man into space- Bravo! If only China can put that kind of money spent into its economy and welfare for its people, then we would not hear of illegals going to other countries, and creating infestation to those countries, including mine. perhaps China can and should build a spaceship to take its whole population to the Moon, or which ever planet you desire- that would be a feat that the whole world will applaud to...

You know, the only 'aliens' I encounter in my country are illegals that we've arrested- that includes your countrymen

Last edited by a moderator:
viper2007 ,can you tell me what honorable battle record did the Singapore icecream army had?
Every conutry in the world ,their army all had the glorious history in the battle! China army own glorious history in warfare,USA army own glorious history in battle,Japan army own glorious history in battle! German army own glorious history in battle! Britain army had own glorious history in the battle!
That's our faith as a militaryman. Every army sacrifice and devotion for their country. They love their country! Even they can dead for defend their country!

What the icecream Singapore army had? They can only beg USA pertect them when Singapore under attack.

viper 2007,Don't speak again how many moneys Singapore had ,it display your ignorance!

More than four thousands USA soldiers dead in the battle for " liberate" Iraq people! No matter the USA government launch Iraq war are evil or justice! But as a militaryman , The USA soldiers are true warriors, They should deserve our respect! Don't like you viper2007,just like a coward nonsense on the internet! Did the Singapore icecream army input any honorable record in war?

And viper2007 ,are you trolling or stupid , you asked the same question five times, you ask why many Chinese stay in Singapore five times! I anwser this question three times in different way.O
Why you can ask the same question again and again , and can you input something else?
Are you the spambot ?

Are you the trolling or I am trolling?

Last edited:
you said you are not a Mexican nor Spanish, why you document diplay you are spanish, you lie to everyone on this forum.

Please refrain from calling me a liar, read my profile.

Tranquimazin:

cor5.jpg

tumblr_lvx47mlXJb1r82pd6o1_500.gif

Rattler

Last edited:
Back