"More comfortable now, he poured a cup of hot Brazilian
coffee into an English coffee mug, set a Mexican
place mat on an Irish linen tablecloth atop a Danish table
varnished with linseed oil from India. Then he filled his
Austrian pipe with Turkish tobacco, lit it, and picked up
a Chinese made ball-point pen with which he wrote a letter
to his congressman demanding to know why the United States
has such an unfavorable balance of trade."

I'd buy American-Made products, but I can't find any...

The Honda Accord is made in Marysville, Ohio. The Chevy Impala is made in Canada... :bang:

My Ford F-150 was made in the States but the transmission was made in France of all places... strange.

Why don't you? The English teaching market is huge here so as long as you have a college education and you're white, you can earn around $30,000 the first year (possibly even after taxes) and earn a lot more the 2nd year depending on how you sell yourself. The more years you give it you could be making up to $60,000 or more. Of course that depends on your effort but you know what I mean.

Why don't you? The English teaching market is huge here so as long as you have a college education and you're white, you can earn around $30,000 the first year (possibly even after taxes) and earn a lot more the 2nd year depending on how you sell yourself. The more years you give it you could be making up to $60,000 or more. Of course that depends on your effort but you know what I mean.
probably not... I dont' like teaching. (Had way too much experience as an advanced student tudoring the lessers in elementary school.)

No one takes the teaching seriously. You just come here, pretend to teach kids, don't cause controversy, go party on weekends, hit on extremely easy women... that kind of thing.
Believe me, if you're a real teacher, you'll get pissed off, then fired.

Back