Online Roleplaying

Tessa

Is there anyone who roleplays online? Either by forum or in any other way?

I play in a forum-roleplay myself that's called Tama Kiwidinok.

There must be more people out there that is addicted to roleplaying games.

...Right?

i used to play guild wars.

Never was into the acting like the charcter thing though, that is just waaaay too nerdy for me.

:) I found this short film on break.com where some guy gets caught by the video cam when he's jerking off while playing World of Warcraft. You see him looking at some warrior-chick and his reaction is.... simply great. That is what I call pwned!

I found this short film on break.com where some guy gets caught by the video cam when he's jerking off while playing World of Warcraft. You see him looking at some warrior-chick and his reaction is.... simply great. That is what I call pwned!

Haha i saw that video.

Ted said:
:) I found this short film on break.com where some guy gets caught by the video cam when he's jerking off while playing World of Warcraft. You see him looking at some warrior-chick and his reaction is.... simply great. That is what I call pwned!

ahaha, ive seen that too

Iv played them all. WoW, Lineage, Runescape, Guild Wars, Ultima Online. Now i split my time between BF2 and SWBF2.

I played Anarchy Online... couldn't get into it so I stick to FPS shooters for all my online play.

I can't get myself to pay $20 a month for what BF2, CS:S, etc. etc. etc. give me for free!

Hey guys, im making a game.....would u guys be willing to try it out for me? Any suggestions on what it souold be about?

Ted said:

wow....thats kinda sad...lol...lol....lol....roflmfao! hahahahahah thats hiliarious!

Probably like a WWII or desert storm type of game...... Not a fantasy or anyting cuz thats wierd....

Whispering Death said:
I played Anarchy Online... couldn't get into it so I stick to FPS shooters for all my online play.

I can't get myself to pay $20 a month for what BF2, CS:S, etc. etc. etc. give me for free!

You can play those games on XBOX live for $50 a year, or I believe, $6 a month.

fronzz said:
Probably like a WWII or desert storm type of game...... Not a fantasy or anyting cuz thats wierd....

aint nothing wrong with a little fantasy...but too much does get annoying...like magic...that pisses me off, that does...

Back