One for the Canadians

dougal

Any Canadians or even yanks do you remember the copper and gola ice hockey helmets from around the 80s? pm me

lol, odd as this may sound...I have not a bloody clue as to what you said... :?

I see what your saying thouhg, they do look like hocky helmets.

PS: It's not ice hockey, it's the orginal good old Hockey, everything else needs to be definied, not the good old Hockey Game though:p

No it is ice hockey. 'Good old hockey' never had a history of helmets.

They can be seen in mighty ducks. And some times have a plastic viser over the face.

dougal said:
No it is ice hockey. 'Good old hockey' never had a history of helmets.

They can be seen in mighty ducks. And some times have a plastic viser over the face.

THe visors are common to just about any hockey helmt, alot of NHL players use them now, and most of the junior leagues have them as mandatory. I'm still not sure what it is your looking of rthough, I mean I might as well as you if you remeber those adidas cleats form 72:p

Anyway im looking for a supply of them.

There like Gold Dust here as there not being made anymore as the design moved on.

But there very comfortable to our home made ones for our national sport hurling. Which I hope everyone in the world has heard of, fastest field game in the world.

www.gaa.ie
www.hoganstand.ie

So your looking to buy a hockey helmet in red then? Maybe try googling CCM or Baur...Nike if you have too:p I've seen hurlin gonce, in a Guiness comercial...looked cool, is there a gaol you have to get the ball through, or do you just cross a line like in rugger?

So your looking for a hockey helmet though right? I'd really suggest looking at Baur or CCM...very very comfortable stuff made nowadays.

There to big and bulky.

The only form of protection in Hurling is a helmet, and you dont have to wear one, so you need a light helmet

dougal said:
There to big and bulky.

The only form of protection in Hurling is a helmet, and you dont have to wear one, so you need a light helmet

I see Isee. Kinda like the caps in Rugby then?

Back