Olympic Games

I3BrigPvSk

The Viking
Are you lot watching the OG? Sweden is pretty successful and I have a suggestion. I can report "our" medals and in a very unbiased way ignore all Norse skiers.

Red can tell us all about his favorite sport, figure skating

Are you lot watching the OG? Sweden is pretty successful and I have a suggestion. I can report "our" medals and in a very unbiased way ignore all Norse skiers.

Red can tell us all about his favorite sport, figure skating

I am still waiting for the track and field to start.

Not sure if New Zealand has a team at this one, skiing isn't really our thing unless you can do it sitting down.

I am still waiting for the track and field to start.

Not sure if New Zealand has a team at this one, skiing isn't really our thing unless you can do it sitting down.

NZ won a gold medal in freestyle skiing

You also have a young and talented Biathlete from NZ, Campbell Wright. Biathlon is usually a very European thing and especially a Norwegian thing. I begin to think the Norse are born with skis on

NZ won a gold medal in freestyle skiing

You also have a young and talented Biathlete from NZ, Campbell Wright. Biathlon is usually a very European thing and especially a Norwegian thing. I begin to think the Norse are born with skis on

Not sure I can get into this winter Olympics thing, so far all I have seen is guys in tights and women with guns both of which scare your average Kiwi.
:)

Not sure I can get into this winter Olympics thing, so far all I have seen is guys in tights and women with guns both of which scare your average Kiwi.

You should take a closer look at some of the female biathletes. My personal favorite is Dorothea Wierer (Italy), but Tiril Eckhoff (Norway) and Lisa Theresa Hauser(Austria) are interesting when they are wearing tights.

I prefer the winter games, but I am from a winter country.

There is one thing about the whole Olympic Games thing. A lot of countries want to arrange these games with a huge cost of create arenas, facilities for the athletes, their support staff, and the media. Is it really worth it? Why not having a few sites around the world for the summer games and for the winter games. All participating countries can contribute to having these sites maintained instead of getting new sites around the world.

You should take a closer look at some of the female biathletes. My personal favorite is Dorothea Wierer (Italy), but Tiril Eckhoff (Norway) and Lisa Theresa Hauser(Austria) are interesting when they are wearing tights.

I prefer the winter games, but I am from a winter country.

There is one thing about the whole Olympic Games thing. A lot of countries want to arrange these games with a huge cost of create arenas, facilities for the athletes, their support staff, and the media. Is it really worth it? Why not having a few sites around the world for the summer games and for the winter games. All participating countries can contribute to having these sites maintained instead of getting new sites around the world.

Much like the summer Olympics to offset the cost I think countries should be given consecutive games.

We changed to driving on the correct side in 1967. :thumb::-D

I've heard that you changed this gradually, and startet driving on the right side only with the largest vehicles the first year to get some experience there first.
Before fully implementing it for all vehicles the next year?? :-D:cool:

I've heard that you changed this gradually, and startet driving on the right side only with the largest vehicles the first year to get some experience there first.

A couple of years ago, I posted something similar to this on facebook, and I kid you not, at least two people believed it.:p

My version read:-
Under the pressure of the EU the Irish Republic are changing to drive on the right, as from next 15th August vehicles under 3500 kg will drive on the right, vehicles over 3500 kg will continue to drive on the left until a week later, when they shall begin driving on the right:mrgreen:

Funny, are you still interesting into Vikinginze the British, they are saying they have Viking genes. Our mission will be to refill them, leave the planning to me, I call it Operation Refill. It will be fun.

I am looking for where they have all the distilleries and the breweries. They are the primary objectives.

Funny, are you still interesting into Vikinginze the British, they are saying they have Viking genes. Our mission will be to refill them, leave the planning to me, I call it Operation Refill. It will be fun.

I am looking for where they have all the distilleries and the breweries. They are the primary objectives.

Wife purchased a Nordic ceramic plant pot is that viking enough?

Back