Olympic 'Blade Runner' charged in murder

Negative. I have no minutes on my mobile. She hasn't texted me either - not like I'd be able to respond. But she asked for mine, I didn't ask for hers! :D Once I get some minutes on the mobile, it's all systems go!

She's 20, too! :D Wahey, older wimens!

College chick? :D

Nope. But she does have a steady job while she figures herself out. (Should let me do that!) :D

Back to Pistorious for a minute.

Apparently, they've denied him bail. What are they afraid that he's going to... run... away?

Nope. But she does have a steady job while she figures herself out. (Should let me do that!) :D

Back to Pistorious for a minute.

Apparently, they've denied him bail. What are they afraid that he's going to... run... away?

She's probably a mental if she "needs to figure herself out". ;)

Don't leave it too long. She might get a better offer. ;)

I won't, don't worry.

She's just come out of a relationship, so I'm going to give her some time, naturally.

But other than that, I'll let what's going to happen, happen. And if nothing happens then you can all point and laugh and take the piss! :D

Ah, so she'll "still have feelings for her ex" and "it's not you, it's me" etc. ;)

Hope it all goes well!

Otherwise, yes, we'll point, laugh and take the piss again. :D

We shall see how things go. I do like to get to know women first, so I'll go with that.

Hopefully it'll all work out for the best. She's really mature and a very nice person. Definitely a friend to keep hold of if things don't seem to want to go in another direction.

Anyway... got any more Pistorious gags?

He says that it was so dark, that he couldn't see two feet in front of him! :D

The rest of the Forum Members must think that we Brit Pack members are a bunch of heartless, dark-minded barstewards...

Well, you're absolutely right! :D

Oscar Pistorius has an incredible record of wins to his name.

Six gold medals, four silver medals and one argument.

A friend of Oscar Pistorius asked him if he had big plans for valentines day.

He said he was just going to stay at home and bang one out.

He's going to need a bloody good lawyer.

Well, it's not as if he can stand up for himself, is it?

Oscar Pistorius who's currently in jail has been put on suicide watch.

At least they don't have to worry about taking his shoe laces.

Back